4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 106
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) LostNap
  • What was the name of the achievement? Devastating
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Today
Just got the Legend Achievement! I'm so happy Helioskrill is amazing!
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) : Hugstable
  • What was the name of the achievement? Watchful: Find the 19th Audio Log in Halo 3: ODST as well as Record Store Keeper for collecting all the audio logs
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Completed the achievement yesterday. After collecting the audio log I was thinking it was just gonna be one of those late achievement that pop up later, but then as I waited and collected more audio logs I never got it. Got achievements for 17,18, 20,21,22 just fine, but 19 never seemed to pop, and in game I can't even redo it as once you use the machine, you can't use it again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don't want to end up going through the whole game having spent the time collecting all these and end up getting screwed out of getting the Record Store Keeper achievement as well as the 30th audio log which requires having gotten all the others.
EDIT: Having just played Data Hive level and gotten the 30th Audio Log, I was NOT able to get Record Store Keeper achievement. So that makes both the 19th Audio log and the Collect all the logs achievement both being bugged/glitched out for me. Is there anything I can do about it? Was really wanting those achievements :(
    • What was the name of the achievement? Flipyap
    • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Today as of most recently, but 7 times total over the past month.
    Flipyap also broken for me: GT: MorseyBaby

Heard the dialogue on at least 6 occasions, most recently this weekend, but never had the cheevo pop.
    • SuperSexyJutsu
    What was the name of the achievement?
    • Legend
    [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
    • I completed every halo campaign on legendary difficulty, but on waypoint it says that 6 missions on Halo CE are incomplete? On my xbox screen with the MCC open it shows a legendary skull next to each mission?
    [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
    • Well if it did it had to be sometime this year.
    Hi I need help with mine
    Gamer tag: Kaetwelve
    Achievement: legendary one for beating all campaigns for halo MCC sorry if I don't know the name
    When competed: 12/3/16
    • Gamertag: xX C00L DUDE Xx

Intrestingly enough I completed the whole Halo 3 story on legendary and received no achivments for it or gained any progress for achievements that involved killing say 100 grunts or whatever, when i'm 100% sure i've killed a lot more than that. Also I killed hunters but have 0% achivment progress towards that achivment to kill 50 of them. This is very frustrating to me as it took me 3-4 days to complete it on legendary.
    EDIT: I also have no avatars for any of it.

completed on 12/2/16
    I have had a problem with MCC grenade kills, twice that I know, my grenade kills have been Taken away. I have many more than needed for the achievement, yet it takes hundreds away from me. I have posted over a year ago about this, but no reply or solution
    343 I need help its been 2 to 3 days
    mines above
    Kaetwelve wrote:
    There's no chance they will do anything about any of this thread. Blind eye to anything MCC.
    Mordredion wrote:
    Kaetwelve wrote:
    There's no chance they will do anything about any of this thread. Blind eye to anything MCC.
    That sucks :(. Feels like no point to getting the achievements then cause you never know when one is just gonna not work. Really wish I knew what I could do about my intel achievements in ODST, but even going back and replaying does nothing for me. Was really wanting to hunt achievements in this game, but that whole issue and now seeing that it probably won't get resolved grinded me to a halt on that. Oh well was fun playing through the games again anyway, just wished achievements worked properly.
    Kaetwelve wrote:
    I was the first reply in the whole thread and I got nothing 6 months later.
    • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) : Same!
    • What was the name of the achievement? Forerunner (MCC:Halo 4 - beat it on Heroic). In game it says I completed it solo, on heroic, but here on Waypoint it's grayed out. :(
    • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Beat this level on 12/8/2016.
    Eevium wrote:
    • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) LostNap
    • What was the name of the achievement? Devastating
    • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Today
    Make sure you had no zero multiplier skulls on and also make sure you do the intro and ending cutscenes. If you did it solo then do those 2 solo if you didn't if you did it co op make sure you get a person for those two and don't skip the cutscenes.
    I almost have the achievement with finding all the intel and skulls jesus christ it took a while without help.
    Hello,
    I am having an issue similar to this. Gamertag is BAMaddog39.
    The achievement are related to multiplayer games. Specifically: Multiplayer Champion, Double Trouble, etc
    This issue is a different to a reset of progress, rather the games I have played are not being counted towards my progress. I played approximately 10 Action sack games on the 10th of December and these have not counted towards these achievements (I may not be a good player but I know I won at least one). Furthermore, these games are not showing up in my game history.

Hopefully you can help.
    Quote:
    We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
    • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
    • What was the name of the achievement?
    • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
    • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
    • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
    Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
    Thank you

The Forum Team
    Hello chismokey is my gamertag i beat all four games on legendary.. On my xbox says i beat them. Was suppose to get around 12 achivements at once.. Got none not even any for beating the campaign... Would appericiate the help.. Also says that i havent even played 2 or one on this site... Very confused as to whats going on hope u can help thanks... For the date of completion 4 was done 12/12/16 or around there... Other ones within two months previous thanks again
    Gamer tag chismokey.. Played through halo ce 2 3 and 4 on legendary... Didnt get some of the achivements on four but it says at the homescreen i completed everything on legendary.. Cant name all the acheivements but it should have added up to about ten.. Would like some help took a little over two months. 9/1/16 completed 12/10/16 thanks hope to get this resolved
    does tthe skulls affects the legend achievent?
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 12
    4. 13
    5. 14
    6. 15
    7. 16
    8. ...
    9. 106