OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32
Gamer tag Coach1923 I realized today after playing CE for two months on legendary and down to last two missions I have not received any of the achievements as I complete missions and none of the unlocks for completing these mission have happened either when I looked at the nameplates that open up. I continue to see the bottom right screen as I progressed that things were opening, but in the end they didn't. It looks like I haven't ever played past the third mission.
Gamer tag Coach1923 I realized today after playing CE for two months on legendary and down to last two missions I have not received any of the achievements as I complete missions and none of the unlocks for completing these mission have happened either when I looked at the nameplates that open up. I continue to see the bottom right screen as I progressed that things were opening, but in the end they didn't. It looks like I haven't ever played past the third mission.
If possible a status update on his would be great. It looks like plenty of people have reported documented issues.
GT: VheissuV
Achievement: Skulltaker Halo: CE: Bandana

I completed this one today, July 18, 2016 (I just got my XBone a few days ago) and it didn't pop. Tried a few times to get it to unlock with no success and did the normal stuff MS will ask you to do, like clearing the cache and whatnot. Skulltaker Halo: CE: Famine unlocked a little bit later with no issues, so it seems to be just this one so far. The achievement progress from the main menu shows the full white bar, just like the other completed achievements, but it still has the lock icon on it.
I'd say better late than never. But at this point less than 1% of the people that even cared about this don't care anymore. Way to go 343. Yay.
I've been playing Halo CE on LASO through the playlist with a co-op buddy(He's Host). We're currently on Two Betrayals yet the progress meter for "Like a fine Wine" is still at 0% for both of us. His playlist seems to be working fine checkpoint/level wise where as mine always says Mission 2: Halo. Only once did I get a saved checkpoint for the actual level we were starting.

I really hope I don't get screwed out of the achievement in the end. Especially since it took 4 tries and about 10 hours total to finally beat Truth & Rec. without my game locking up and booting me back to the dashboard mid play through.
  • FireGhost90
  • CATCH THIS,DOMINATION,PARTY POOPER
  • The achievements reset between JUN 2015-OCT 2015 about 2 to 3 times for what I have seen but it could have reset more before I seen them reset.
  • Some achievements reset at 20%-50% some reset between 70%-90%
I hope this helps on a side I do have the required medals for these achievements.
Gamertag: A Its Johnny
Achievements: Dim Mak, Party Pooper, The True King, Domination, Catch This.
Some achievements should be complete, others should just have further progress than they're showing. Not sure when they were reset, or from what percentage, but judging from my medal count at the in-game menu, these five should be much farther along than they are.

For example, I have 359 Grenade Kill medals, yet my progress meter has me sitting at 11%. This corresponds to ~55 Grenade Kill medals.
Mine seems like an isolated incident. Can't find any problems as of late regarding par score.
  • Gamertag: Jd896
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Circuit Breaker (Beat the par score on "343 Guilty Spark")
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: Today, July 21. I scored just over 19,000 points and the par score is 17,000. The progress bar didn't even move from the original score I had set on my first playthrough.
  • Gamertag: Lasagnagod
  • What was the name of the achievement? Living Legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 01/22/2016
I have completed every Halo CEA mission on legendary, but it states that I have completed only the first three. Today (07/21/2016) I completed "The Silent Cartographer" three times and I also completed "343 Guilty Spark", but no achievement was unlocked.
Gamertag, AdditiveSea3009
Achievements, Trophy Collector, Tighten Up The Graphics, Warrior, Hero, Legendary Anniversary, and Big Green Style
I completed all on 7/21/2016
I had the Sputnik, Scarab, and Envy skulls active.
  • Gamertag: ProfessorxHerp
  • What was the name of the achievement? Legendary Anniversary
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? July/20/2016
  • I beat the entire campaign of halo 2 on legendary multiple times but for some reason the last five missions will not show as been completed on halo waypoint. Being the last one I need for the Legend achievement this has been very frustrating for me, each mission taking almost 2 hours to complete each. Some help/explanation would be most helpful.
  • 1) Gamertag: ZacEfren42, but it was freezingflame67 at the time my achievement progress reset.
  • 2) Achievements that reset were "Party Pooper", "Catch This", "Nice Work Dawg!", and "Domination".
  • 3) "Party Pooper" and "Catch This" were reset on September 30, 2015. "Nice Work Dawg!" reset on December 11, 2015. Not completely sure when "Domination" reset its progress, but it was some time in January 2016.
  • 4) "Party Pooper" was at around 200/250. According to my medal count, I have 297 Killyjoy medals, meaning I should have unlocked it by now. Instead, my progress at the moment says that I'm at 84/250."Catch This" was somewhere around 400/500. According to my medal count, I have 323 grenade kills and 162 plasma kills, meaning I should be at 485/500. As of now, my progress says that I'm at 151/500."Nice Work Dawg!" was at 1900/2500 at the time it reset. According to my medal count, I have 2208 assist medals. As of now, my progress says that I'm at 421/2500."Domination" was somewhere between 40-45/100 when it reset. According to my medal count, I have 3 extermination medals, 1 perfection medal, 45 steaktacular medals, and 10 triple double medals, meaning that I should be at 59/100 for the achievement progress. Instead, I am currently at 26/100.Thank you very much for looking into this problem.
Masterchief5499 is my GT
but I got the legend achievement but I haven't gotten helioskrill armor yet
  • Gamertag: Cozyman Cam
  • Achievements: Legendary Anniversary
    Hero
    Warrior
    The Great Journey
    High Charity
    Uprising
    Gravemind
    Quarantine Zone
    Sacred Icon
    Regret
    Delta Halo
    Oracle
    The Arbiter
    Metropolis
    Outskirts
    Cairo Station
  • I know Cairo Station appeared unlocked locally a few weeks ago though it now appears locked. Sometime while playing through the campaign, I ceased to unlock the achievements though this was only noticed after Legendary Anniversary failed to unlock upon campaign completion. All of these missions were completed throughout June 2016 and July 2016.
I've also noticed that Waypoint is not properly syncing with my console. On my console, all of these missions are shown as being completed on Legendary difficulty while my Waypoint Service Record shows no H2A missions completed.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for your help with this.

Yesterday: Did not unlock:
1. No Stone Unturned (Halo 3, on Halo MCC). I have all 7 terminal achievements individually. Progress is stuck on 87%.
2. Witch Doctor (Halo 3 on Halo MCC). I have all Skull achievements individually. Progress is stuck on 92%.
The best information for fixing medal count achievements: Link the achievements to our service records.

All my multiplayer medal based achievements keep resetting yet my medal count continues to surpass the achievement's tracker.

-CHRISPOCALYP5E
Gamertag: bros from rome
Achievements: Bro Hammer, living legend, Legend, Legendary Anniversary, Finished the fight, legend of 117, 343 guilty spark, landfall, holdout, the road, assault, cleansing, refuge, last stand, the key, return, dawn, requiem, forerunner, infinity, reclaimer, shutdown, composer, midnight
Date: Achievements should have been completed within the time span of July 19th to July 26th.
My gamertag is Demon Dynastyv2

Achievement: Legend

i havent completed it yet, but i solo'd halo 1 and 2 on legendary and had no progress shown towards either one. None of the mission completion achievements showed either.

I completed halo 1 on july 24th, and halo 2 yesterday, the 25th.

If you could fix this, i dont know if you can however, that would be great. I have no intention of having to go back through all that trouble if the achievement wont show my progress

Edit: did the missions all over again, and finally got the achievements
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Same gt I should be at about 75 out of 100 legendary medals for the mcc achievement but it reset and says I have 5 out of 100.Also audio log 19 for ODST skipped it literally went from 18 to 20 while I was playing but for some reason let me get the 30th audio log which u supposedly can't get unless u unlocked the previous 29
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 32