3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 33
I Tsunayoshi I
A Day to Remember, A Long Time Ago, Elder Signs, Destination Vacation, Back At It, Third Time's a Charm
Attempted Today, via Offline method.

Logged back in after completing all as a group and A Long Time Ago on its own. No achievement pop either method.

Not sure when MS runs a sync, but you would think with a game logged on every required day, plus the sign being on its day and everything else that they would have popped one after the other. Not sure what to do after using the method listed in Maka91's video guide on top of just doing a connection boot and hard reset.
Can I demand that the devs explain why none of these will proc already? Multiple attempts made on these today and none refuse to come up.

EDIT: Outright going to report these as completely broken. Xbox listing of the achievements are completely missing for A Day to Remember, Back At It, Third TIme's a Charm, and A Long Time Ago. They are not listed on console or the website. Going to MS Support and hopefully will get an answer considering 343 will -Yoinking!- ignore they have missing achievements.
I finished halo:ce on legendary and it isn't giving me the achievement. My gamertag is Mason62703 and the name of the achievements are living legend, birth of a Spartan, and believe in a hero. Date of completion was 8/30/17. The game the master chief collection.
Mason62703 wrote:
I finished halo:ce on legendary and it isn't giving me the achievement. My gamertag is Mason62703 and the name of the achievements are living legend, birth of a Spartan, and believe in a hero. Date of completion was 8/30/17.
Look on halo waypoint for missions it says you havnt completed.
VP Blanket wrote:
Jankki12 wrote:
Plz fix those achievment glitches.
Its unlikely that there will be patches to fix them because there are already solutions to them and a 99% of the time when something gets fixed in a patch it breaks 2 more things, its not worth the risk.
If there were proper solutions then people wouldn't be moaning would they?

So no there isn't any solutions as you said above. I love Halo but between MCC and Halo Wars 2, I am really close to ditching the series.

343 should get a grip and stop releasing further DLC for their games (Halo Wars 2) and actually fix the base game. Useless -Yoinks!-!
You gotta chill dude. The people are moaning because they are now encountering problems and have looked gor forums to find their first answers. We have a solution, its just not official, now if you please, we would like to continue helping others. Bye bye
VP Blanket wrote:
Jankki12 wrote:
Plz fix those achievment glitches.
Its unlikely that there will be patches to fix them because there are already solutions to them and a 99% of the time when something gets fixed in a patch it breaks 2 more things, its not worth the risk.
(Emphasis added)

Oh really? Where's the solution that fixes progress resets on the 'Domination' achievement, then?
Hello

Gamertag-JollyJoey307050
Achievements not unlocked- Veteran, Herald of the reclamation, Wake up John, I need a hero, The Legend of 117, Lone wolf legend, Librarians Gift.
Date-30/08/17
I believe the problem Is the halo 4 level midnight I have completed it twice on legendary solo however is still not appearing on my service record here on halowaypoint.
Hello

Gamertag-JollyJoey307050
Achievements not unlocked- Veteran, Herald of the reclamation, Wake up John, I need a hero, The Legend of 117, Lone wolf legend, Librarians Gift.
Date-30/08/17
I believe the problem Is the halo 4 level midnight I have completed it twice on legendary solo however is still not appearing on my service record here on halowaypoint.
Try a hard reset on your xbox then start the mission fresh (do not load a checkpoint) and do it on easy see if that unlocks it
Mason62703 wrote:
I finished halo:ce on legendary and it isn't giving me the achievement. My gamertag is Mason62703 and the name of the achievements are living legend, birth of a Spartan, and believe in a hero. Date of completion was 8/30/17.
I did and it said my progress was 70% and when I go on mcc it says I completed them all on legendary and I did not get the achievement.
Hello

Gamertag-JollyJoey307050
Date-30/08/17
You started at a good place. Always check the service record for progress. Dont load checkpoints, and wear your seatbelt.
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
I did and it said my progress was 70% and when I go on mcc it says I completed them all on legendary and I did not get the achievement.
What I did is played through the missions that were not registered again but on easy with no skulls on. See if this works. If not, try a hard reset, and if it still doesnt work, play them again on legendary.
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
What I did is played through the missions that were not registered again but on easy with no skulls on. See if this works. If not, try a hard reset, and if it still doesnt work, play them again on legendary.
It's gonna really suck when I play them on legendary again but I up for it. Thanks for giving me help.
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
It's gonna really suck when I play them on legendary again but I up for it. Thanks for giving me help.
No problem
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
No problem
just did what you said to do and it worked thank you man, really appreciate it.
I Tsunayoshi I
A Day to Remember, A Long Time Ago, Elder Signs, Destination Vacation, Back At It, Third Time's a Charm

Logged back in after completing all as a group and A Long Time Ago on its own. No achievement pop either method.

Not sure when MS runs a sync, but you would think with a game logged on every required day, plus the sign being on its day and everything else that they would have popped one after the other. Not sure what to do after using the method listed in Maka91's video guide on top of just doing a connection boot and hard reset.
Can I demand that the devs explain why none of these will proc already? Multiple attempts made on these today and none refuse to come up.

EDIT: Outright going to report these as completely broken. Xbox listing of the achievements are completely missing for A Day to Remember, Back At It, Third TIme's a Charm, and A Long Time Ago. They are not listed on console or the website. Going to MS Support and hopefully will get an answer considering 343 will -Yoinking!- ignore they have missing achievements.
24 Hour update

Still no achievements despite MS Support claiming I have to wait for a sync to happen. Pretty sure the one that happened during the support chat should have tripped them then.

48 more hours before I go -Yoinking!- ham on MS for lying to me, attempting to bribe me with a month of Live, and otherwise making EA look like saints by comparison.
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
Mason62703 wrote:
No problem
just did what you said to do and it worked thank you man, really appreciate it.
Nice, have a good day now.
I Tsunayoshi I

24 Hour update

Still no achievements despite MS Support claiming I have to wait for a sync to happen. Pretty sure the one that happened during the support chat should have tripped them then.

48 more hours before I go -Yoinking!- ham on MS for lying to me, attempting to bribe me with a month of Live, and otherwise making EA look like saints by comparison.
Im not sure why yours isnt working. Im sorry, but I have no solution.
VP Blanket wrote:
Hello

Gamertag-JollyJoey307050
Date-30/08/17
Try a hard reset on your xbox then start the mission fresh (do not load a checkpoint) and do it on easy see if that unlocks it
Massive thankyou they have all unlocked :)
I Tsunayoshi I

24 Hour update

MS is claiming it needs a sync. Pretty sure theres been enough that 3 days is an utter BS delay. I'll be dealing with them again tomorrow when 72 hours is up and they are proven utter liars.
I Tsunayoshi I

24 Hour update

MS is claiming it needs a sync. Pretty sure theres been enough that 3 days is an utter BS delay. I'll be dealing with them again tomorrow when 72 hours is up and they are proven utter liars.
It's not a sync issue. It never registered on your Xbox or Xbox Live since you were offline.

Date specific achievements need to be done legit in online mode in the current version if MCC.
I Tsunayoshi I

24 Hour update

It's not a sync issue. It never registered on your Xbox or Xbox Live since you were offline.

Date specific achievements need to be done legit in online mode in the current version if MCC.
Not true according to more than a few Youtubers posting guides on how to do it offline. Unless devs post otherwise or proof of dev post is provided, that statement holds no credence with me whatsoever.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 33