3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 32
im a victim too!
gamertag: rainyfurball464
achievements ,4: requiem: complete requiem, midnight: complete midnight, librarians gift: complete halo 4 campaign on easy, and herald of reclamation: complete all campaigns on easy.
I did complete all the 4 achievements above but they did not unlock probably because I was offline at the moment. I feel too lazy too do them again. I can take a screenshot of my mission completion: 10/10 15/15 13/22 10/10/ so I completed all the campaigns but it just didn't unlock the achievements for completing requiem and midnight.
Thank you waypoint, it very nice you all are doing this,;~}
Arctic Soldier9 is my Gamer Tag and i didn't get halo 2 legendary achievement or the achievements from doing halo 2 missions from Regret and on I have completed them but did not get the achievements for doing the missions and the legendary Anniversary achievement. i have completed every halo 2 mission on legendary but it only says i did 46% of the achievement.
I completed Halo 3 ODST on Normal but never got achievement. My gamertag is RuneReaper177
None of my achievements are unlocking. At all. I completed the Halo 3 LASO campaign playlist and my achievement didn't unlock. I'm done with all 343 related products. Bye.
Hey all, just wondering if anyone's heard of any follow up to the original post. Seeing as it's been 17 days since the topic went up, I feel as though we should have seen some progress on this. Would like to hear back to know that 343 is trying to fix this. Please and thank you.
  • Gamertag: ixZudi
  • What was the name of the achievement?: H2A: The Great Journey (Complete The Great Journey) followed by this, they should have been unlocked these: Big Green Style, Legendary Anniversary, Hero, Warrior.
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: 30/07/2016
my gamertag is not unblocked GR4N4DERO me all the achievements of the CE miciones halo halo tmcc also those terminals halo 3
  • Gamertag (TribalBloodWing)
  • "Legend" "Veteran" "War Hero" "Herald of the Reclamation" "Warrior" "Hero" "Legendary Anniversary" "Big Green Style"
  • [If achievement did not unlock] 7/29/2016 I tried it again, but it didn't unlock when I tried it earlier a week ago.
  • [If achievement reset] N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/A
If the list seems a little off to you, I refuse to do Halo 2 Campaign again multiple times to get achievements when I can do them all at once, since H2 was not the halo I played the most of, H3 is. the missions I APPARENTLY haven't even completed fer H2 are High Charity, Great Journey, which I have redone twice now. It would be three times, but I used Scarab Skull, found out that borks things up, and redid it with Pinata, Sputnik, Bandanna, and the explosion radius X2 one. No dice. I am about to redo those last two again.
**EDIT**
Okay, just redid High Charity. Yet again. Its not showing as completed in my service record. What the frak is going on here?!?!?!
****FURTHER EDIT****
Okay, did Great Journey. Once again, freaking nuthing on my service record. for gods sakes guys, FIX THIS
Hey all, just wondering if anyone's heard of any follow up to the original post. Seeing as it's been 17 days since the topic went up, I feel as though we should have seen some progress on this. Would like to hear back to know that 343 is trying to fix this. Please and thank you.
343 fix a issue that should never have cropped up in the first place? Perish the thought!
GT orionsriver
achievments not unlocking: Keys, Maw, Veteran, Before and After, Birth of a Spartan
completed on or around : July 19th - July 25, 2016
Mine are working again! Wooohooooo! I
SirDweb wrote:
Mine are working again! Wooohooooo! I
Which achievements?
  • Gamertag: Gamebuster19901
  • Achievements: Legend, War Hero, Veteran, Herald of the Reclimation, The Legend of 117, Lone Wolf Legend, Midnight, Witching Hour
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: 8/2/2016 about 3:15 EST (m/d/yyyy)
They all should have unlocked at the same time.

Waypoint says I have not completed the last mission of Halo 4 (Midnight) on legendary, but I just finished it, and in game it says it's completed.

I also took a screenshot right before I beat it on Legendary to show a typo, you can see my score on the bottom left corner, which is above the Par score of 25,000.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/6578d417-498b-49ed-8607-8853e89d18f3?gamerTag=Gamebuster1990&scid=77290100-225e-4768-9373-98164430a9f8
Hi

I have completed all halo campaigns on legendary but the associated achievements (veteran, war hero, legend) are not unlocking. My halo 4 completion says 62% but I have already completed halo 4 on legendary.

Thanks
Gamertag: Donut069
Achievement: One Got Away
Achievement Progress: Wont unlock. Tried multiple times. Last attempt 8/3/16 and still wont unlock.
Gamertag: Denal111
Achievements: Domination
Achievement progres: 80-90% of completion. Achievement (progres) reset.
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
L0SE
"Safety Not Guaranteed"
I completed this 30 minutes ago but did not unlock, however, it did unlock for the three other players in my lobby.. I was not host. We were playing the Halo 3 ODST LASO playlist but the achievement did not unlock for me.

Please refer to the other gamertags in the party which did receive the achievement:

Flamingdog2000
Arachn0tron
Masterch1ef87

PLEASE HELP!!!
Still wondering if 343 will ever fix this problem, my 1 week journey to achieve 'legend' has just been a big waste of time. Truly disappointing and betraying.
I'm still waiting for an update. It's been nearly a month!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 32