2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. ...
  8. 32
I Tsunayoshi I
A Day to Remember, A Long Time Ago, Elder Signs, Destination Vacation, Back At It, Third Time's a Charm
Attempted Today, via Offline method.

Logged back in after completing all as a group and A Long Time Ago on its own. No achievement pop either method.

Not sure when MS runs a sync, but you would think with a game logged on every required day, plus the sign being on its day and everything else that they would have popped one after the other. Not sure what to do after using the method listed in Maka91's video guide on top of just doing a connection boot and hard reset.
Can I demand that the devs explain why none of these will proc already? Multiple attempts made on these today and none refuse to come up.

EDIT: Outright going to report these as completely broken. Xbox listing of the achievements are completely missing for A Day to Remember, Back At It, Third TIme's a Charm, and A Long Time Ago. They are not listed on console or the website. Going to MS Support and hopefully will get an answer considering 343 will -Yoinking!- ignore they have missing achievements.
24 Hour update

Still no achievements despite MS Support claiming I have to wait for a sync to happen. Pretty sure the one that happened during the support chat should have tripped them then.

48 more hours before I go -Yoinking!- ham on MS for lying to me, attempting to bribe me with a month of Live, and otherwise making EA look like saints by comparison.
Im not sure why yours isnt working. Im sorry, but I have no solution.
MS is claiming it needs a sync. Pretty sure theres been enough that 3 days is an utter BS delay. I'll be dealing with them again tomorrow when 72 hours is up and they are proven utter liars.
It's not a sync issue. It never registered on your Xbox or Xbox Live since you were offline.

Date specific achievements need to be done legit in online mode in the current version if MCC.
Not true according to more than a few Youtubers posting guides on how to do it offline. Unless devs post otherwise or proof of dev post is provided, that statement holds no credence with me whatsoever.
When were those YouTube videos posted? If it was before the latest update to MCC that came out last summer (July 2016 I beliieve) then the YouTube videos are out of date.

I've unlocked every achievement in MCC in its current version state, so I'm just telling you my experience.
I Tsunayoshi I
A Day to Remember, A Long Time Ago, Elder Signs, Destination Vacation, Back At It, Third Time's a Charm
Attempted Today, via Offline method.

Logged back in after completing all as a group and A Long Time Ago on its own. No achievement pop either method.

Not sure when MS runs a sync, but you would think with a game logged on every required day, plus the sign being on its day and everything else that they would have popped one after the other. Not sure what to do after using the method listed in Maka91's video guide on top of just doing a connection boot and hard reset.
Can I demand that the devs explain why none of these will proc already? Multiple attempts made on these today and none refuse to come up.

EDIT: Outright going to report these as completely broken. Xbox listing of the achievements are completely missing for A Day to Remember, Back At It, Third TIme's a Charm, and A Long Time Ago. They are not listed on console or the website. Going to MS Support and hopefully will get an answer considering 343 will -Yoinking!- ignore they have missing achievements.
24 Hour update

Still no achievements despite MS Support claiming I have to wait for a sync to happen. Pretty sure the one that happened during the support chat should have tripped them then.

48 more hours before I go -Yoinking!- ham on MS for lying to me, attempting to bribe me with a month of Live, and otherwise making EA look like saints by comparison.
Im not sure why yours isnt working. Im sorry, but I have no solution.
MS is claiming it needs a sync. Pretty sure theres been enough that 3 days is an utter BS delay. I'll be dealing with them again tomorrow when 72 hours is up and they are proven utter liars.
It's not a sync issue. It never registered on your Xbox or Xbox Live since you were offline.

Date specific achievements need to be done legit in online mode in the current version if MCC.
Not true according to more than a few Youtubers posting guides on how to do it offline. Unless devs post otherwise or proof of dev post is provided, that statement holds no credence with me whatsoever.
When were those YouTube videos posted? If it was before the latest update to MCC that came out last summer (July 2016 I beliieve) then the YouTube videos are out of date.

I've unlocked every achievement in MCC in its current version state, so I'm just telling you my experience.
Link to those patch notes?
Dont need the patch notes. Nothing in MCC patch notes posted on the Wikia points to Offline disabling timing based

Your statement is false and puts the devs and MS on the spot once again for the wait and sync excuse to puss out of doing something.
Dont need the patch notes. Nothing in MCC patch notes posted on the Wikia points to Offline disabling timing based

Your statement is false and puts the devs and MS on the spot once again for the wait and sync excuse to puss out of doing something.
Dude, I'm just trying to help you by telling you how I unlocked the achievements you're having trouble with.

You do realize that patch notes don't cover everything right? There are things called unintended consequences aka bugs. This is a bug as far as I can tell, and it prevents offline unlocking of these achievements.

Dude, I'm just trying to help you by telling you how I unlocked the achievements you're having trouble with.

You do realize that patch notes don't cover everything right? There are things called unintended consequences aka bugs. This is a bug as far as I can tell, and it prevents offline unlocking of these achievements.
You're right Tsunayoshi, there should be dev notes and patches to it. But there isnt. So why dont you quit your complaining. 343 can through its day without a whole bunch of hate messages because of the fact that developing a triple a game is tough. They are learning and they have heard enough. Besides the fact that Kitten probably knows what he is talking about. You are in a unique position to learn from someone who knows how to work around the problem. Its just whether or not you want to stop complaining and try it. I sure as heck looked for everything to get my skrill and as hard as it was to find and test information, I got it, and it feels great. So try what he is saying. You might actually get it. Good day
VP Blanket wrote:
Hello

Gamertag-JollyJoey307050
Achievements not unlocked- Veteran, Herald of the reclamation, Wake up John, I need a hero, The Legend of 117, Lone wolf legend, Librarians Gift.
Date-30/08/17
I believe the problem Is the halo 4 level midnight I have completed it twice on legendary solo however is still not appearing on my service record here on halowaypoint.
Try a hard reset on your xbox then start the mission fresh (do not load a checkpoint) and do it on easy see if that unlocks it
Massive thankyou they have all unlocked :)
Glad to be of assistance, good hunting :)

You're right Tsunayoshi, there should be dev notes and patches to it. But there isnt. So why dont you quit your complaining. 343 can through its day without a whole bunch of hate messages because of the fact that developing a triple a game is tough. They are learning and they have heard enough. Besides the fact that Kitten probably knows what he is talking about. You are in a unique position to learn from someone who knows how to work around the problem. Its just whether or not you want to stop complaining and try it. I sure as heck looked for everything to get my skrill and as hard as it was to find and test information, I got it, and it feels great. So try what he is saying. You might actually get it. Good day
Yeah. No.

I already worked around the issue of work making sure I never get the timed achievements by attempting to do them offline with zero credit given after the 72 hour wait. So now I have to go deal with MS support lying their -Yoinks!- off at me while still trying to figure out another way of making seven achievements that should have triggered four times over from three days ago to do what they are supposed to do.

Not what I want to do on a rare day off.

Yeah. No.

I already worked around the issue of work making sure I never get the timed achievements by attempting to do them offline with zero credit given after the 72 hour wait. So now I have to go deal with MS support lying their -Yoinks!- off at me while still trying to figure out another way of making seven achievements that should have triggered four times over from three days ago to do what they are supposed to do.

I understand your pain. Its good people here are trying to help out fellow Halo players, but seriously its not their job. 343 should get their finger out and actually help loyal players. At the same time, some people in here need to stop licking 343's -Yoink-. Its like some people think its acceptable the way we are all being treated.
VP Blanket wrote:
Jankki12 wrote:
Plz fix those achievment glitches.
Its unlikely that there will be patches to fix them because there are already solutions to them and a 99% of the time when something gets fixed in a patch it breaks 2 more things, its not worth the risk.
If there were proper solutions then people wouldn't be moaning would they?

So no there isn't any solutions as you said above. I love Halo but between MCC and Halo Wars 2, I am really close to ditching the series.

343 should get a grip and stop releasing further DLC for their games (Halo Wars 2) and actually fix the base game. Useless -Yoinks!-!
You gotta chill dude. The people are moaning because they are now encountering problems and have looked gor forums to find their first answers. We have a solution, its just not official, now if you please, we would like to continue helping others. Bye bye
Bye bye? Whatever mate. Its good you are trying to help people out but we shouldn't have to do these stupid workarounds to unlock achievements. You need to stop defending 343.

Why should they continue to release DLC (which some mugs are continuing to buy and giving them more cash) when there are so many problems. Bet they dont even look on these forums and even if they did, they are laughing at us. I have never played any other games where you constantly have to hard reset console, not allowed to continue from a checkpoint from a previous day and make sure you have to fully close the game from the dashboard. Oh yeah and also replay missions by speedrunning to unlock the achievement.

Do you actually think this is an acceptable way to try and enjoy playing a game?

The only way they might actually do something about this, is if everyone boycotts their games.

Yeah. No.

I get your frustration. But at the same time, you tried to cheat to get the achievements, and it didn't work. Had you done these legit, it wouldn't be a problem.
VP Blanket wrote:
Jankki12 wrote:
Its unlikely that there will be patches to fix them because there are already solutions to them and a 99% of the time when something gets fixed in a patch it breaks 2 more things, its not worth the risk.

So no there isn't any solutions as you said above. I love Halo but between MCC and Halo Wars 2, I am really close to ditching the series.

343 should get a grip and stop releasing further DLC for their games (Halo Wars 2) and actually fix the base game. Useless -Yoinks!-!
You gotta chill dude. The people are moaning because they are now encountering problems and have looked gor forums to find their first answers. We have a solution, its just not official, now if you please, we would like to continue helping others. Bye bye
Bye bye? Whatever mate. Its good you are trying to help people out but we shouldn't have to do these stupid workarounds to unlock achievements. You need to stop defending 343.

Why should they continue to release DLC (which some mugs are continuing to buy and giving them more cash) when there are so many problems. Bet they dont even look on these forums and even if they did, they are laughing at us. I have never played any other games where you constantly have to hard reset console, not allowed to continue from a checkpoint from a previous day and make sure you have to fully close the game from the dashboard. Oh yeah and also replay missions by speedrunning to unlock the achievement.

Do you actually think this is an acceptable way to try and enjoy playing a game?

The only way they might actually do something about this, is if everyone boycotts their games.
Maybe I'm just a lot more chill in my old age, but yes I do find this to be acceptable behavior. There is nothing wrong with MCC that doesn't more than satisfy the 90/10 rule.

I was able to get 6000/6000 gamerscore in MCC and I had Halo Wars 2 100% complete as well, so I'm a happy camper.
VP Blanket wrote:
Jankki12 wrote:

Maybe I'm just a lot more chill in my old age, but yes I do find this to be acceptable behavior. There is nothing wrong with MCC that doesn't more than satisfy the 90/10 rule.

I was able to get 6000/6000 gamerscore in MCC and I had Halo Wars 2 100% complete as well, so I'm a happy camper.
Lucky for you, I gave up on MCC as im tired of replaying missions to get an achievement I should of got 1st time. As for Halo Wars 2, I guess you got certain achievements early on before they were bugged?

Yeah. No.

I get your frustration. But at the same time, you tried to cheat to get the achievements, and it didn't work. Had you done these legit, it wouldn't be a problem.
Except you apparently dont if you are old enough to work and realize that everyone cant get the schedule required to hit those achievements.

Secondly, if offline was cheating, there would be hordes of banned players choking the hell out of MS Support asking why they were banned for a legitimate means of getting the achievements.
VP Blanket wrote:
Jankki12 wrote:

Lucky for you, I gave up on MCC as im tired of replaying missions to get an achievement I should of got 1st time. As for Halo Wars 2, I guess you got certain achievements early on before they were bugged?

Yeah. No.

Except you apparently dont if you are old enough to work and realize that everyone cant get the schedule required to hit those achievements.

Secondly, if offline was cheating, there would be hordes of banned players choking the hell out of MS Support asking why they were banned for a legitimate means of getting the achievements.
But at the end of the day, we play Halo and seem to enjoy something about because we keep coming back... *cough "Warzone" cough*. I can understand that certain schedules conflict with resting and other times a certain way isnt working even though it was confirmed. It all doesnt matter at this point. The master chief collection was shipped unfinished, Im sure we can all agree with that. But why argue about it when we can just play it. You may not have an achievement but you sure do have bragging rights. I will probably unfollow this forum or no longer reply except for newer problems that I would like to help with. This is starting to affect my health honestly. I appreciate your conversations but for now, I want to help people.

Yeah. No.

Date specific achievements are a bad idea, I agree. There used to be a work around for them by tampering with your Xbox clock, but I know we both agree that's not what the developers intended when they made the achievement. It's why the descriptions are "Play X game on X day" and not "Change your Xbox internal clock".

Changing the clock no longer works, but honestly never should have worked in the first place.

Yeah. No.

Date specific achievements are a bad idea, I agree. There used to be a work around for them by tampering with your Xbox clock, but I know we both agree that's not what the developers intended when they made the achievement. It's why the descriptions are "Play X game on X day" and not "Change your Xbox internal clock".

Changing the clock no longer works, but honestly never should have worked in the first place.
And yet the change was done behind the scenes clearly because they were too cowardly to make it clear.

Just had MS Support after three chats to force the point confirm it. Which means everyone posting the offline work around need their videos forcibly removed.

Yeah. No.

And yet the change was done behind the scenes clearly because they were too cowardly to make it clear.

Just had MS Support after three chats to force the point confirm it. Which means everyone posting the offline work around need their videos forcibly removed.
You clearly arent getting it at this point. We dont care, honestly we are staying here to help because we care about your happiness but at this point it is just arguing about who is right and you are both right. Offline mode is glitched, probably a patch that nobody knows about, get pissed off at some strangers in a forum for those looking for help. If you want help, you can talk to us like human beings, we didnt make the game, that is something you will have to come to terms with.

Yeah. No.

You clearly arent getting it at this point. We dont care, honestly we are staying here to help because we care about your happiness but at this point it is just arguing about who is right and you are both right. Offline mode is glitched, probably a patch that nobody knows about, get pissed off at some strangers in a forum for those looking for help. If you want help, you can talk to us like human beings, we didnt make the game, that is something you will have to come to terms with.
What was pissing me off more than I already was after all the time wasted with MS Support, was the fact I was being told I was wrong without any proof. Neither of you could tell me what was the problem. You made claims with no basis. Regardless of if MS or 343 are at fault for my time being wasted utterly between going to Support (I should be filing legal complaints against them for an unrelated issue now) and the time I put into getting those achievements in the first place. Fact of the matter is. No one here did anything to help in the first place. Just insult and frustrate because someone wouldnt take them at their word.

Yeah. No.

What was pissing me off more than I already was after all the time wasted with MS Support, was the fact I was being told I was wrong without any proof. Neither of you could tell me what was the problem. You made claims with no basis. Regardless of if MS or 343 are at fault for my time being wasted utterly between going to Support (I should be filing legal complaints against them for an unrelated issue now) and the time I put into getting those achievements in the first place. Fact of the matter is. No one here did anything to help in the first place. Just insult and frustrate because someone wouldnt take them at their word.
The date stamps on my achievements matching the date required by the achievements and the fact I was telling you that I had en experience similar to yours could have tipped you off that I am not just making stuff up.

I've got the game 100% complete, and was the first one to respond to respond to this thread when it was started. I follow it specifically to try to help people who have experiences like yours.

Also, I did not and have not insulted you.

Yeah. No.

The date stamps on my achievements matching the date required by the achievements and the fact I was telling you that I had en experience similar to yours could have tipped you off that I am not just making stuff up.

I've got the game 100% complete, and was the first one to respond to respond to this thread when it was started. I follow it specifically to try to help people who have experiences like yours.

Also, I did not and have not insulted you.
So there was no condescending tone in your posts when I was pointing out there was a problem with offline? No holier than thou hidden behind those posts?

Sorry but no sale. Honestly wish I never -Yoinking!- bothered with them. I wouldnt be pissed off at -Yoinking!- liars posting -Yoinking!- videos full of -Yoinking!- lies that led to me wasting a -Yoinking!- week of my time and ruining my -Yoinking!- health over because MS Support is full of faggots more interested in easy shills and -Yoinking!- extortion. Cant even get the -Yoinking!- faggots to take the idea that someone deleted years of purchase records FROM THEIR END seriously. Even had one of their managers offer to send me to their legal people to complains knowing that I had no money to make that complaint worthwhile.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. ...
  8. 32