Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32
You all are wasting your time. They will never fix it and I was told that by a GM. It is sad but true.
You all are wasting your time. They will never fix it and I was told that by a GM. It is sad but true.
We might be, but it is something to do.
Hello,

I completed Halo 3 ODST on Legendary difficulty but was not awarded the Mean Streets of New Mombasa achievement. It shows as only 37% completed in my list of achievements. So here's the relevant info:

What was the name of the achievement? Mean Streets of New Mombasa
When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 7th October 2017

I now suspect other achievements from this game have also not been awarded.

Thanks for your help
toxyquaz wrote:
Hello,

I completed Halo 3 ODST on Legendary difficulty but was not awarded the Mean Streets of New Mombasa achievement. It shows as only 37% completed in my list of achievements. So here's the relevant info:

Thanks for your help
Redo the missions that waypoint has not registered as legendary complete.
Hi 343 forum team
This happened
Gamertag: Chyrola Cuello
Achievements: Record Store Owner and Wisening Up
I got all the audios a few months ago but only counted me 29
Please, give me a solution, thanks for read :D
Hi 343 forum team
This happened
You basically need to go back through and check them all the find the one bag never registered. It should still show up on the map as though you never accessed it.
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
SPARTAN2Cal141
  • What was the name of the achievement?
Landfall
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
I beat Sierra 117 yesterday on Heroic, achievement did not unlock.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
Not applicable
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Not applicable

I can provide evidence if needed that I beat the level.
Hi 343 forum team
This happened
You basically need to go back through and check them all the find the one bag never registered. It should still show up on the map as though you never accessed it.
Bro, i can listen the 30 audios in the game, but the achievement marks me 29
Hi 343 forum team
This happened
Bro, i can listen the 30 audios in the game, but the achievement marks me 29
Yup I know, I had the same problem. One of them just didn’t register, so you’ll need to check them all again.
Gamertag XBUTCH

What was the name of the achievement?
THE SILENT CARTOGRAPHER
ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM
HALO
TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION
WAKE UP, JOHN
LIBRARIAN'S GIFT
FORERUNNER
INFINITY
343 is fixing MCC! Yay!
toxyquaz wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your help
Er...so, that's it? No other suggestions except do it all over again?
Can 343 not check in the game records to see that I completed all the missions on Legendary?
Could they not unlock the achievent(s) if I were to send them screenshots as evidence?
  • Gamertag: SliightlySocial
  • Achievement Name(s): Two Betrayals, Keys, The Maw, Delta Halo, Regret, Sacred Icon, Quarantine zone, Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, The Great Journey, and Shutdown.
  • Time: For the past tow months, I had been playing all of the campaigns on legendary. I completed the last mission I needed to complete on October 20th, 2017.
  • Additional Info: All of the missions are shown as completed on legendary, either on CO-op or solo. For the Halo 2 missions that are not showing up, I used the scarab gun skull because I am a "scrub noob" or something. The missing Halo CE missions, I used the bandana skull. The only halo 4 mission I am missing is probably not unlocked because I skipped most of the level.
Sorry to bother you.
toxyquaz wrote:
toxyquaz wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your help
Er...so, that's it? No other suggestions except do it all over again?
Can 343 not check in the game records to see that I completed all the missions on Legendary?
Could they not unlock the achievent(s) if I were to send them screenshots as evidence?
I had the same problem with the first two campaigns. All said legendary but only some registered. This is the best advice I can offer right now until they fix it. It worked for me and many others so it is an unofficial official way of solving the problem :>
  • Gamertag: SliightlySocial
  • Achievement Name(s): Two Betrayals, Keys, The Maw, Delta Halo, Regret, Sacred Icon, Quarantine zone, Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, The Great Journey, and Shutdown.
  • Time: For the past tow months, I had been playing all of the campaigns on legendary. I completed the last mission I needed to complete on October 20th, 2017.
  • Additional Info: All of the missions are shown as completed on legendary, either on CO-op or solo. For the Halo 2 missions that are not showing up, I used the scarab gun skull because I am a "scrub noob" or something. The missing Halo CE missions, I used the bandana skull. The only halo 4 mission I am missing is probably not unlocked because I skipped most of the level.
Sorry to bother you.
I had this problem too. I just replayed them on easy, that got it to trigger and register on halo waypoint.
Nvm I just had to beat the missions on easy for it to register
Gamer tag: xsychoxacustikx
I’ve beaten halo 3, halo4, and halo 2 campaign on legendary solo with only the IwBYD and Grunt Birthday Skull (cow bell and prophet skull for halo 2 possibly) and for each campaign, it says that I’m missing 1 level to complete.
Here’s the levels that show no completion on legendary:

Halo 2: uprising doesn’t show a score even though I beat it a second time with no skulls on
halo 3: Sierra 117 Best it once on legendary but on co op
hall 4: composer - this one is especially annoying because the first time I played it on legendary half the level wouldn’t load out and I had to restart it. Now it says I didn’t even complete it which is ridiculous.

I want to do combat evolved on legendary but I’m afraid it may be a waste of time since I’m really trying to get the helioskrill armor unlock and the other campaigns won’t let me. Any recommendations on how to get this resolved?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32