OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35
I play all the time. Add me. GT: "MinuteManCub" Cheers!
Gamer tag: "TestingMonkey64"
Achievement: "Skulltaker Halo 2: Assassins"
Time of achievement; Multiple times but most recently "17/12/2017"
Achievement didn't reset,

Note: Due to this achievement not unlocking I cannot get the "Trophy Collector" Achievement which is currently at "93%" completed
Hi can you help with achievement not triggering
  • Gamertag : Exolon
  • What was the name of the achievement - Herald of the Reclamation
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? - not sure but months ago
I have competed all missions (including reach) on at least easy but the achievement is marked at 95%!
Thanks
Someone to play?
GT: StormsOfShadows
Gamertag:King Trump USA
Achievement: monopolized
My times are not recording for me to make progress for the achievement I need to get under 3 hours in the Halo 2 campaign but I can't do it if my times don't record like they're supposed to
Gamertag: fizzy14
Achievement: The ones which are unlocked for completing Requiem and infinity on legendary
Date: 2nd January 2018
Hey, I've got this problem.
  • Gamertag: Spartan 224 IV
  • What was the name of the achievement? Nagato makes moving easy
  • I have played the ODST campaign with 3 other players and 2 got the achievement but i haven't. It was on the 04/29/17 (I looked it up, because I've got all other achievements on that day).
  • I tried anything. I also started all cut scenes and played trough the first part of the mombasa streets. I really don't know what to do and it would be so awesome, if you can fix this problem.
    Thank you very much
Hello,

I am one of the victims.
  • Gamertag : SimGim
  • What was the name of the achievement ? Throne of Bones
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock ? I find and claim the last skull in Halo 3 campaign on the 01/05/2018 (achievement "With Doctor"), in Halo 2A campaign on the 12/15/2016 (achievement "Trophy Collector") and in Halo CE campaign on the 12/18/2016 (achievement "Headhunter"). I have all other achievement for skulls campaign, but Throne of Bones is locked (97%).
  • What was the name of the achievement ? Who Needs Them
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock ? I complete the achievement on the 01/05/2018 but it have not unlock.
Thank you very much !
Gamer tag: "TestingMonkey64"
Achievement: "Skulltaker Halo 2: Assassins"
Time of achievement; Multiple times but most recently "17/12/2017"
Achievement didn't reset,

Note: Due to this achievement not unlocking I cannot get the "Trophy Collector" Achievement which is currently at "93%" completed
FYI, we did this in Co-Op on Legendary. We found out that to get the dancing swords to appear, you have to be on Legendary and NO skulls enabled prior to game play. Go thru the level until you get to the skull. The dancing swords appeared. We must have tried several different ways with skulls on and the skull was there however the dancing swords never appeared, thus the achievement would not trigger. Only when we turned OFF ALL skulls on legendary did the skulls appear. Finally!

We are having problems with IWHBYD skull is the only one we can't seem to get.
Hi Guys, my gamertag is MacPopcorn and I'm hyst after completeing the mission Regret on Halo 2 in the masterchief commlection on heroic collection but for some reason, it's not reistering to my service record here and as a results, I'm not getting the achievements for completing the game on easy, normal and heroic difficulties and I'm not getting the achievement for completing the mission. Is there any reason why this is?
I just played the MCC on heroic and beat all 4 games but I still didn't get any achievement for halo 4. Also, on my service record it says I didn't clear the Halo CE campaign. Any idea's why this is happening?
Noticing on My Service Record for MCC,
CAMPAIGN COMPLETION PER GAME
Halo 2
Co-Op
01:40:39 is displayed for all maps played. I know there were some maps we did under an hour and more than.

Looking at CE Co-Op we see correct different time stamps here.
I just unlocked legend. Didnt get my helioskrill in halo 5.
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) Crazydutchguy20
  • What was the name of the achievement? My Buddy Chips, A Day To Remember, He's Unstoppable, That Just Happened, No-Fly Zone, All according to Plan
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
My Buddy Chips, January 9, 2018
A Day To Remember, Sometime in 2016
He's Unstoppable, January 9, 2018
That Just Happened, January 9, 2018
No-Fly Zone, November 2017 not sure of exact date
All according to Plan, Multiple times, basically everytime I play the level. The latest time is January 12, 2018
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? A Day To Remember it reset sometime in 2017
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!The Forum Team

Also I just noticed today that My master chief collection completion status has been reset to 0% and the in-game achievements are all gone.
the date specific ones wouldn't unlock for me on Christmas. it's funny because a week or so later when I went to setup my party overlay display, the picture was me looking at the sign on Zanzibar with the sign changed. I raged a little lol. But oh well I play almost everyday, so I'm sure I can just get it next time it comes up.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My gt: Carnageloser7
im having trouble with the levels register that ive completed them on Legendary. I am lacking the ODST Legendary achievement and several levels across the games won't register as completed here on waypoint.
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on): Panda Xpress XP
  • What was the name of the achievement?: You're Joking & Who Needs Them?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/13/17 & Don't remember (completed on multiple occasions)
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/A
You're Joking: I just got a 0:33:11 time on Infinity but it still shows 0:56:56. I even took a picture of the Postgame Carnage screen with the time (view my xbox one captures).
Who Needs Them?: I've done this multiple times but the achievement won't unlock!

UPDATE: Did "Bros to the Close" on 1/15/17, counted to make sure and saw all my marines were alive. Please unlock for me.
So Monday me and my buddy finished halo CEA from the MCC and It didn’t give me any indication that I beat the Maw even though we did but his account shows we did beat it on co-op heroic and it’s now Saturday and it still says that the maw is unplayed in co-op mode
Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) Wintertrooper
What was the name of the achievement? The Maw Greenhorn, Believe in a Hero, and Birth of a Spartan
[If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/8/18 January 8th 2018
[If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/a
How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?: n/a

if you look at my friends (H3R0 0F HAT3) service record and compare the Halo CEA campaign Achievements you’ll see that we were playing co-op the whole time and his service record shows we completed the Maw and the game on heroic but my service record says I’ve never even touched the Maw
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35