3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 58
Gamertag Lane Adam
What was the name of the achievement? (High Charity, The Great Journey, Warrior, Skulltaker Halo 3: Mythic, Primate, Haplorrhini, Hippo Hero.
[If achievement did not unlock]
When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/11/18- 1/14-18
[If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? 1/11/18 All achievements lost progress.
How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? All achievements lost progress.

No matter what, achievements will not unlock. Even if I complete new missions.

UPDATE:
Some achievements have unlocked, but it still says that I haven’t played the game on Waypoint and Game Hub. Nothing is tracking at all, despite me having Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and ODST all beaten in their enrtireity. This would be great if this could be resolved or if anybody has information on how to fix it. Thank you.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Gamertag: S 1 1 7 XxXxXxX

Achievements: Landfall, Holdout, The Road, Assault, Cleansing, Refuge, Phrophet's Bane, Training Wheels, Skulltaker Halo 3: Blind, Iron, Grunt Birthday, Mythic

When I should have unlocked them: 1/13/18

The achievements did not unlock.

There could be others, such as kill 1000 grunts, but I wouldn't know since I don't keep track of ones like that.

In Halo 3 of the MCC, it says I completed 11/11 missions but it only gives me credit for the ones after The Ark.

Please help me get those unlocked, I would like to move on to Halo 4's campaign but I don't feel satisfied with Halo 3 since I don't have all of the mission complete achievements.

Thanks!
Gamertag: FMScully
Acheivement name: Overheard
When: June 2015 or October 2015 (according to when I unlocked the 7th and 9th respectively).

Any ideas of how to reset the save file for ODST in MCC so i can just go back and get them again?
Did anybody that posted on this topic get their problem resolved? If so please let me know, just so I know 343 may eventually look into my personal problem.
I have completed Halo 1 on Legendary and seeing an issue with achievements. Lower difficulty achievements are stuck at 95% completion. In other Halo games, lower difficulty achievements would unlock after completing the game on Legendary.
having trouble with the achievement: Devastated
beat the halo 3 game in under 3 hours on co-op? Is there something I am missing or something?
gamertag: xanexist
  • Gamertag WhisKerB77
  • What was the name of the achievement? Legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/19/2018
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? didnt reset my missions are not registering
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? should be done
GT: c0ldm0use
achievement: Regret
date completed and not unlock: 24/01/18

Also: “High charity”, “the great journey”, “Tighten up the graphics” and “legendary anniversary”

So are there any tips, tricks or advice to get theses unlocked?
Went back to gain achievements and spent 2hrs completing regret only for it not to pop. I won’t bother with the rest unless the achievements can be unlocked.

edit: Also, foolishly completed ODST legendary campaign.
Two legendary level achievements did not “pop” on the 1st and 3rd of March 2018. Also somehow I have unlocked audio log 30 achievement but not audio log 29 and hence “record collector” also not awarded. Strange indeed.
Gamertag: oSoK Sigma
Achivements: Legend (1/26/2018) Outskirts (7/22/2017) The Arbiter (1/18/2018) Regret (1/23/2018) Infinity (1/25/2018) Herald of the Reclaimation (1/26/2018) War Hero (1/26/2018) Veteran (1/26/2018)
Basically I completed all the games on legendary but achievements for 3 of the halo 2 missions, outskirts, the arbiter, and regret, arent unlocking. As well as the halo 4 mission Infinity despite having completed each of them more than once on legendary. This is locking me out of the achievements for completing the full campaigns and the ones for finishing all of them. This also prevents me from getting the Helioskrill armor in halo 5. I would greatly appreciate any response and help regarding this issue. EDIT: Finally got the achievements after completing them for what must have been the 5th or 6th time on legendary. I am unsure why they finally unlocked and it is absolutely ridiculous that I had to do that so many times. Fix your game please.
Gt: Midlifegamerace
I have noticed something that makes absolutely no sense at all. It is related to my progress towards the achievements for completing all campaigns.

Complete all campaigns on easy and normal both at 47% while complete all campaigns on heroic and legendary are both around 67%
How is the progress for the higher difficulties higher than for the lower difficulties?
The percentages may be a little off I will update them later
My brother and I have completed halo ce co-op on legendary and it says we have not even gotten the achievements for completing each level. we got achievements while we played through. We got achievments for finding skulls. We competed halo ce 2 or 3 weeks ago, trying to get legend achievement. Can you please help us, Thank You.

Our gamertags:
ZOMBI3KILL3R328
twinkiie lord

All the achievements we were suppose to get are stuck at 0%
Gamertag: DeathPro50
Achievements: The Silent Cartographer, 343 Guilty Spark, The Library, Two Betrayals, Keyes, The Maw
Achievement Completion Date: The Silent Cartographer = 27.1.18
343 Guilty Spark = 1.2.18
The Library = 1.2.18
Two Betrayals = 2.2.18
Keyes = 2.2.18
The Maw = 2.2.18
The achievements I have not received are awarded for completing certain mission on Halo: CE on Legendary difficulty, on the game, it says all the missions have been completed on legendary on co-op. however on Waypoint it says these missions have not been completed and I have not gotten the achievements. My friend who I did the missions with actually got the achievements that I didn't.

Any additional information that Is required to resolve this issue I will happily give.
Gamertag: DeathPro50
Achievements: The Silent Cartographer, 343 Guilty Spark, The Library, Two Betrayals, Keyes, The Maw
Achievement Completion Date:
The Silent Cartographer = 27.1.18
343 Guilty Spark = 1.2.18
The Library = 1.2.18
Two Betrayals = 2.2.18
Keyes = 2.2.18
The Maw = 2.2.18

The achievements I have not received are awarded for completing certain mission on Halo: CE on Legendary difficulty, on the game, it says all the missions have been completed on legendary on co-op. however on Waypoint it says these missions have not been completed and I have not gotten the achievements. My friend who I did the missions with actually got the achievements that I didn't.

Any additional information that Is required to resolve this issue I will happily give.
Gamertag: Anti spaz
Gamertag: slowestbullet

Achievement: mean streets of New mombasa

Completed the game on legendary co op, both unlocked all achievements for beating the game on the lower three difficulties, but the legendary difficulty didn't unlock. At the in game career menu, under campaign achievements, it shows that I have unlocked the achievement, but it hasn't unlocked on Xbox live, it shows that I (anti spaz) am at 95%. Slowestbullet is stuck at 89% completion, we played through together.
I hope to God 343 fixes the fact people cannot get achievements in this big update coming this year.

For example in my case I have nearly 1,600 achievement points that I never got. Here is my list.

GAMERTAG: Captain Cromy
  1. Throne of Banes : 95%
  2. Tighten up the Graphics: 92%
  3. Veteran: 90%
  4. War Hero: 90%
  5. Legend: 90%
  6. Prophets Bane: 88%
  7. With your Shield or Not: 88%
  8. Finished the Fight: 88%
  9. Training Wheels: 88%
  10. Wake Up, John: 87%
  11. I need a hero: 87%
  12. The Legend of 117: 87%
  13. Lone Wolf Legend: 87%
  14. Librarian Gift: 87%
  15. No Stone unturned: 87%
  16. Warrior: 84%
  17. Hero: 84%
  18. Legendary Anniversary: 84%
  19. Big Green Style: 84%
  20. Witch Doctor: 84%
  21. Catch'em Sleeping: 80%
  22. Rookie: 75%
  23. Urban Warfare Badge: 75%
  24. First in, Last Out: 75%
  25. Mean Streets of Mombasa: 75%
In total missing almost 1,600 achievement points. Thanks 343!

I never went back and played the game again because my efforts are in vain. I want to 6000/6000 this bundle but why even try when they do not unlock.
I hope to God 343 fixes the fact people cannot get achievements in this big update coming this year.

For example in my case I have nearly 1,600 achievement points that I never got. Here is my list.

GAMERTAG: Captain Cromy
  1. Throne of Banes : 95%
  2. Tighten up the Graphics: 92%
  3. Veteran: 90%
  4. War Hero: 90%
  5. Legend: 90%
  6. Prophets Bane: 88%
  7. With your Shield or Not: 88%
  8. Finished the Fight: 88%
  9. Training Wheels: 88%
  10. Wake Up, John: 87%
  11. I need a hero: 87%
  12. The Legend of 117: 87%
  13. Lone Wolf Legend: 87%
  14. Librarian Gift: 87%
  15. No Stone unturned: 87%
  16. Warrior: 84%
  17. Hero: 84%
  18. Legendary Anniversary: 84%
  19. Big Green Style: 84%
  20. Witch Doctor: 84%
  21. Catch'em Sleeping: 80%
  22. Rookie: 75%
  23. Urban Warfare Badge: 75%
  24. First in, Last Out: 75%
  25. Mean Streets of Mombasa: 75%
In total missing almost 1,600 achievement points. Thanks 343!

I never went back and played the game again because my efforts are in vain. I want to 6000/6000 this bundle but why even try when they do not unlock.
Oh. I forgot my ODST achievements LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1. Rookie: 75%
2. Urban Warfare Badge: 75%
3. First in Last out: 75%
4. Mean Streets of Mumbosa: 75%

That is another 70 gamerscore.

I completed the game and of course got no credit for it.
GAMERTAG : XBw4LK1n9 D34D

ACHIEVEMENTS : Regret (2/9/2018), Sacred Icon(2/9/2018), Quarantine Zone(2/9/2018), Gravemind(2/9/2018) , Uprising(2/9/2018) , High Charity(2/9/2018) , Great journey (2/9/2018), warrior (2/9/2018), Hero (2/9/2018), Needs more whammy Bar (2/9/2018)
Sometimes the achievement will pop later one. We noticed that 30 minutes later some achievements pop. Been odd behavior for sure seen on MCC.

I did play thru H1 on speed run last week and all achievements popped. I'm wondering about H2 speed run and par times. I've already completed just the Legendary campaign on H2. Still took a while even with bandana, scarab and envy skulls.

GAMERTAG : XBw4LK1n9 D34D
ACHIEVEMENTS : Regret (2/9/2018), Sacred Icon(2/9/2018), Quarantine Zone(2/9/2018), Gravemind(2/9/2018) , Uprising(2/9/2018) , High Charity(2/9/2018) , Great journey (2/9/2018), warrior (2/9/2018), Hero (2/9/2018), Needs more whammy Bar (2/9/2018)
Gamertag- BIGxCDOGx414
Achivment- Legendary anniversary [halo2]
I completed halo 2 a few months ago but never receved the achivment. I didn't run any non scoring skulls. If there is away to give me that achivment that would be great. I can send a screenshot of the missions showing they were done legendary.
Hello.

-BigDadyKangaroo
-Forerunner and Reclaimer
-Completed Forerunner on Feb. 12, 2018, and Completed Reclaimer on Feb. 14, 2018.

Going through Halo 4 on Legendary Solo, just received the This is my Rifle, This is My Gun achievement, but not Forerunner.

And even the Campaign Completion Achievements haven't tracked it. But in the Game, it says that I completed it on Legendary Solo.

Thank you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 58