Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 74
Having issues with unlocking the record store owner achievement on the MCC. It says I've achieved 96% when I have found all 30 of them. It says that I need to find the 27th audio log even though I have already found it.
it was about the 17th-18th November 2017 when I had unlocked the rest and this is when I should have gotten the achievement.
Many thanks
Gamer tag: Arnie T 78
1. Gamertag: Olly99999

2. Hero, Legendary Anniversary

3. Met the requirements around 2-3 months ago

4. N/A

5.N/A
Gamertag: brogus114
Names of achievements: Greenhorn, Birth of a Spartan, Believe in a Hero, Living legend
Date of achievement completion: 4/21/2017 (estimate based on achievements I did receive during run)
Date of achievement reset: none resest

I can provide any additional information if requested.

Thank you so much!!
PLEASE FIX THE IWHBYD skull. PLEASE.

I've tried several different ways, methods and processes to get this skull to appear. Solo and Co-Op. Does not appear at all. I've heard all kinds of information on random and CPs, 3CPs and 7CPs, walk this way, crouch that way.

Any skulls should NOT be this hard.

Also, can 343 post an official skull guide on there web site or here in this site? I think theres too many other sites with some good info, however not quite accurate or specific on weather or not single player or Co-OP, what skulls can and can't be used. What difficulty modes are needed or not.

We could use some real specific information and guide on how to exactly gather these skulls. Especially on Halo 2 if theres going to be any odd skulls that need specific settings and methods to capture them. We need something more specific please.
  • Gamertag - twitchinmonkey
  • What was the name of the achievement? - party pooper
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? about 2 years ago
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? 201/250, reset to 4%
  • Gamertag: MerryWisdomX
  • What was the name of the achievement? Nice Work Dawg!, Catch This, Planting a Flag, The True King
  • [If achievement did not unlock] The problem is medals not counting towards achievements in certain Halos. Halo:2A works fine for recording, but Halo 3 doesn't for example. My grenade medals are well in excess of 500, but I am nowhere near completing the achievement.
  • [If achievement reset] N/A
If you guys could look into fixing these two particular ones I would be grateful. I know the "Who Needs Them Anyway?" achievement was rendered unobtainable due to an update; has that update been patched yet? Does anyone else struggle with the "One Got Away" unlocking too or is just me?

• "Who Needs Them Anyway?" and " One Got Away"
  • I last attempted the "Who Needs Them Anyway?" achievement about half a year ago or so; I read all the criteria for it and executed the mission as so but when it didn't unlock I read on the forums here that an update made the achievement impossible to get. And I have tried to unlock "One Got Away" for over a year now; just tried again today for about the tenth time.
HI THERE,
ParScore not unlocking:
"The Hype is Real" H2 Uprising ; last try: 30 min. ago, Score: around 11thousand and some, Time multiplic.: 1,89
"Official Business" H2 Gravemind ; played Thuesday 02/20/18, Score: 14K
"Cavalier" H3 Tsavo HiWay ; 2-3 Days ago, Score: 28K
I've beaten the par score on all of the three missions on normal with 3 skulls activ. but the "chievo" did not pop up! Usually I have no troubles at all unlocking any type of achievements. Well app. there's a 1st time for everything?!
Can u Guys help or give some advice? Thank's.
Hello everyone. I'm Marco.
"Hi Marco"
Like many of you I've been trying to unlock all MCC achievements and I only have few left. Unfortunately the Killjoy achievement got reset after the last patch one year ago and I was at 90% of total completation.
Hugs only please.

Jokes aside, I don't remember the exact date but I am sure it was after the last MCC patch. Sorry for the lack of data on this Feedback. It will take months to try unlocking it again. I will do that eventually. But it was the last HARD achievement left and so far I only got the 20%.

Gamertag: Sanana94
Gamertag: Mr Hamuel
Name of achievements: Cairo Station, Outskirts.
Additionally, no progress is being made towards: Legendary Anniversary, Hero, Warrior, and Big Green Style.
These failed to unlock: 1/3/2018 (March 1st).
Additional info: It shows in game that I have completed these missions (Solo Legendary). I haven’t had any skulls on. I’ve been connected to Xbox Live (Gold). And I fear that if I continue with the missions, the problem will persist and I won’t get the achievements for those either, so unfortunately I’ll have to stop playing for now. Other achievements like ‘Silent but deadly’ and ‘THE Chips Dubbo’ still unlocked during these missions however.

Edit: I can easily provide screenshots if necessary!
Gamertag: xXCM879Xx
Achievement: War Hero, Legend
Achievement Completed but did not unlock: 2/26/2018
All missions in all campaigns in the MCC have been completed on Legendary, confirmed by both the service record on Halo Waypoint and the game itself, but the achievements are locked at 98%
I had completed the entire master chief collection on legendary achievement yesterday 3/2/18 and I did not unlock the legend achievement, on top of that, on way-point it says I havent complete but a few missions but I can prove I beet the whole thing with a few screenshots.
I had completed the entire master chief collection on legendary achievement yesterday 3/2/18 and I did not unlock the legend achievement, on top of that, on way-point it says I havent complete but a few missions but I can prove I beet the whole thing with a few screenshots.
Have you checked your career stats and XBL achievement list. I know we saw issues with some achievements not popping immediately. Some came in 30 minutes later, some we exited the game then restarted the CP or restarted the game. Sometimes it takes way point longer to update your profile.
Be sure to run thru the campaign menu lists and check each level difficulty to see if the Legendary icon appears open. If any one of them do not, then you need to run what ever you missed.
I spent an hour with a friend last night trying to get this skull to appear, tried different methods and different way to try to get this thing to appear. Last week with a different friend. Nothing would help this happen. This seems to be the only skull that no matter what we try, it won't appear. On several other occasions we've tried both single player and Co-Op and have done what others have recommended and seen in videos, 3 check points, 7 CPs. Nothings we've tried has trigger this skull to appear in H2. It's inhibiting the other tied to achievements and preventing them from being unlocked. I can't get those achievements unless I get this one last skull. IT would be nice of 343 posted an official detailed and up to date skull and terminal process FAQ so us player new how to gather these skulls. Thank fully all other skulls have been good and immediately trigger. The H2 IWHBYD skull has been very elusive and frustrating to acquire.
Have you checked your career stats and XBL achievement list. I know we saw issues with some achievements not popping immediately. Some came in 30 minutes later, some we exited the game then restarted the CP or restarted the game. Sometimes it takes way point longer to update your profile.
Be sure to run thru the campaign menu lists and check each level difficulty to see if the Legendary icon appears open. If any one of them do not, then you need to run what ever you missed.
It says im 82 or 83% done with the achievement but it shows all the little icons under the highest difficulty completed to be legendary on all of them. and technicly it has been about 9-11 hours since I completed the game.
Ps: I just went back and completed a mission to see if it would update it, it updated halo 4's in like a second but halo 2 wont update at all ( on waypoint)
Pps: I noticed that for the legendary one it said 82% and it was the same for normal, so I went and played one normal mission to see if it would change but it didn't and still did not change on waypoint
Hey 343,
  • Burningbe4r
  • MCC:ODST "Record Store Owner"
  • The 29th never registered a year ago
Collected first 29 a year ago but last one never registered. Got around to running it from the start but nothing showed up. Was, however, able to grab the 30th log in "hive" which requires previous 29.
Hey 343,
  • Burningbe4r
Collected first 29 a year ago but last one never registered. Got around to running it from the start but nothing showed up. Was, however, able to grab the 30th log in "hive" which requires previous 29.
Is this on solo?
Wow, thats interesting, you got the 30th audio log but the 29th hasn't registered. Did you go back and locate the 29th by it self?

Where going to do the logs again tomorrow 4pm MST. Have room for one. We initially started this on co-op and quit before we found the 30th log. Was tired. Didn't know we had to play completely thru and find the 30th log so we have to do it all over again. You can't quit out of the game and re-start when doing co-op. I guess you can in solo. Hoping to get it all tomorrow.
It says im 82 or 83% done with the achievement but it shows all the little icons under the highest difficulty completed to be legendary on all of them. and technicly it has been about 9-11 hours since I completed the game.
Ps: I just went back and completed a mission to see if it would update it, it updated halo 4's in like a second but halo 2 wont update at all ( on waypoint)
Pps: I noticed that for the legendary one it said 82% and it was the same for normal, so I went and played one normal mission to see if it would change but it didn't and still did not change on waypoint
Hmm.. You might contact MS game support and ask them about this...something is not right. Not sure if resetting or removing the game or gamer data would help. Ask for help and see.
Hey 343,
  • Burningbe4r
Is this on solo?
Wow, thats interesting, you got the 30th audio log but the 29th hasn't registered. Did you go back and locate the 29th by it self?

Where going to do the logs again tomorrow 4pm MST. Have room for one. We initially started this on co-op and quit before we found the 30th log. Was tired. Didn't know we had to play completely thru and find the 30th log so we have to do it all over again. You can't quit out of the game and re-start when doing co-op. I guess you can in solo. Hoping to get it all tomorrow.
Doesnt have to be a single playthrough but your supposed to have the 29 first in order for the marine in Data Hive to survive and unlock the room. They are easy to find and you can do it on easy but I have a feeling I nabbed one and exited too quickly and an error occurred saving. Spent hours on Mombasa Streets running around trying to find it thinking I wasn't going to be able to grab the 30th.
Hey 343 I defeated the halo 4 campaign on legendary with my friend Damien and I didn’t get my master chief armor. I got the achievements and everything but it didn’t work.
If you check my account I did it
@bananarito76
please help me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 74