6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 55
Hey 343,
  • Burningbe4r
  • MCC:ODST "Record Store Owner"
  • The 29th never registered a year ago
Collected first 29 a year ago but last one never registered. Got around to running it from the start but nothing showed up. Was, however, able to grab the 30th log in "hive" which requires previous 29.
Is this on solo?
Wow, thats interesting, you got the 30th audio log but the 29th hasn't registered. Did you go back and locate the 29th by it self?

Where going to do the logs again tomorrow 4pm MST. Have room for one. We initially started this on co-op and quit before we found the 30th log. Was tired. Didn't know we had to play completely thru and find the 30th log so we have to do it all over again. You can't quit out of the game and re-start when doing co-op. I guess you can in solo. Hoping to get it all tomorrow.
Doesnt have to be a single playthrough but your supposed to have the 29 first in order for the marine in Data Hive to survive and unlock the room. They are easy to find and you can do it on easy but I have a feeling I nabbed one and exited too quickly and an error occurred saving. Spent hours on Mombasa Streets running around trying to find it thinking I wasn't going to be able to grab the 30th.
If your playing single player. It is if your on Co-Op.

Sounds like you have a problem with the system. You should always wait until something pops up or complete the level before exiting. Helps to ensure things are saved correctly. Something you might ask MS game support about. See if they might be able to resolve this.

Can join us today if you want and see if a full walk thru will help...
Hey 343 I defeated the halo 4 campaign on legendary with my friend Damien and I didn’t get my master chief armor. I got the achievements and everything but it didn’t work.
If you check my account I did it
@bananarito76
please help me
Did you complete H2 on Legendary on solo as well?
Hey 343 I defeated the halo 4 campaign on legendary with my friend Damien and I didn’t get my master chief armor. I got the achievements and everything but it didn’t work.
@bananarito76
please help me
No I did my halo 4 campaign on co op
Apart of the Legendary achievements, one is the Monopolized Achievement, Do all campaigns on Legendary, one of which you have to do one H2 solo Legendary.

Ya I have all Co-Op Legendary done however to get this final achievement, Solo Legendary on H2 has to be complete.
@bananarito76
please help me
No I did my halo 4 campaign on co op
Is there anything you can do to help?
I was told that to make H2 a bit easier on Legendary, enable Envy, Bandana and Scarab skull and go at it. May take some time. I know even for two of us on H2, took a while to finally get thru it all. H2 isn't my favorite on Legendary whatsoever. I have to do this as well, as I get time. Look at Zombie Stomp 08 speed run videos for map glitches to help you pass some of the map areas, the thru the maps as best as you can. Theres one that you get half way thru the map and you can take off and do this map glitch and you wont have to finish the map, game ends and you can move on to the next map. Just have to do what you can and proceed. Will just take time is all. Even on speed runs it took us 8 hours to do the entire H2 on Legendary.
Hey 343,
  • Burningbe4r
  • MCC:ODST "Record Store Owner"
  • The 29th never registered a year ago
Collected first 29 a year ago but last one never registered. Got around to running it from the start but nothing showed up. Was, however, able to grab the 30th log in "hive" which requires previous 29.
Is this on solo?
Wow, thats interesting, you got the 30th audio log but the 29th hasn't registered. Did you go back and locate the 29th by it self?

Where going to do the logs again tomorrow 4pm MST. Have room for one. We initially started this on co-op and quit before we found the 30th log. Was tired. Didn't know we had to play completely thru and find the 30th log so we have to do it all over again. You can't quit out of the game and re-start when doing co-op. I guess you can in solo. Hoping to get it all tomorrow.
Doesnt have to be a single playthrough but your supposed to have the 29 first in order for the marine in Data Hive to survive and unlock the room. They are easy to find and you can do it on easy but I have a feeling I nabbed one and exited too quickly and an error occurred saving. Spent hours on Mombasa Streets running around trying to find it thinking I wasn't going to be able to grab the 30th.
I'd like to thank SamTheWeebo for taking me and my roommate thru ODST yesterday. We had to re-gather all 29 logs then proceeded to continue to do the campaign then the Data Hive campaign started. Finally got down the last hole with the solider AI and found the frozen area. After he unlocked the door there was the 30th log and it popped. All done now.

Something you might want to do with someone to make sure you have all logs completed and gathered. There are some areas you have to clear out during the campaign before proceeding. You might contact Sam about this. He might be able to help you out.

Thanks Sam.
Gamertag: XxJPL110xX
Just finished Halo 3: ODST on the MCC on Legendary and I didn't get the achievements for easy, normal, heroic or legendary completion. I also didn't get the achievements for completion of Kzingo Blvd. and Coastal Highway. I did complete both because there's no way I could've earned the Data Hive achievement without completing Kzingo. My high score for a couple of missions was also not recorded, but that's not too big of a deal, I'm more annoyed with the achievements concerning the completion of the missions, especially since I played through them on legendary. I don't mean to be an -Yoink-, but come on guys, it's been 3 years (soon to be 4) since launch, we shouldn't still be having issues with the game. They should've been ironed out with the first few patches of the game.
XxJPL110xX wrote:
Gamertag: XxJPL110xX
Just finished Halo 3: ODST on the MCC on Legendary and I didn't get the achievements for easy, normal, heroic or legendary completion. I also didn't get the achievements for completion of Kzingo Blvd. and Coastal Highway. I did complete both because there's no way I could've earned the Data Hive achievement without completing Kzingo. My high score for a couple of missions was also not recorded, but that's not too big of a deal, I'm more annoyed with the achievements concerning the completion of the missions, especially since I played through them on legendary. I don't mean to be an -Yoink-, but come on guys, it's been 3 years (soon to be 4) since launch, we shouldn't still be having issues with the game. They should've been ironed out with the first few patches of the game.
Give it some time, go back later and check the career campaign achievement lists and the XBL recent lists and compare. We've seen it were the achievement pops up later on.

Did you not see any achievements pop after playing each map level? Should have been some. However the Easy and Normal should have been seen after playing last map level.
I had completed the entire master chief collection on legendary achievement yesterday 3/2/18 and I did not unlock the legend achievement, on top of that, on way-point it says I havent complete but a few missions but I can prove I beet the whole thing with a few screenshots.
Have you checked your career stats and XBL achievement list. I know we saw issues with some achievements not popping immediately. Some came in 30 minutes later, some we exited the game then restarted the CP or restarted the game. Sometimes it takes way point longer to update your profile.
Be sure to run thru the campaign menu lists and check each level difficulty to see if the Legendary icon appears open. If any one of them do not, then you need to run what ever you missed.
It says im 82 or 83% done with the achievement but it shows all the little icons under the highest difficulty completed to be legendary on all of them. and technicly it has been about 9-11 hours since I completed the game.
Ps: I just went back and completed a mission to see if it would update it, it updated halo 4's in like a second but halo 2 wont update at all ( on waypoint)
Pps: I noticed that for the legendary one it said 82% and it was the same for normal, so I went and played one normal mission to see if it would change but it didn't and still did not change on waypoint
Hmm.. You might contact MS game support and ask them about this...something is not right. Not sure if resetting or removing the game or gamer data would help. Ask for help and see.
I did it!!!, I had to recomplete it without zero multiplier skulls on but I could do it on any difficulty. after you complete one mission like that you must start another.
Good to hear. Ya Easy is the best and no skulls enabled is how we did it. Ran thru the entire campaign speed running thru the maps where there are no logs to collect. Yes, you need to just do the entire game and maps one after the other while in Co-Op.
I had completed the entire master chief collection on legendary achievement yesterday 3/2/18 and I did not unlock the legend achievement, on top of that, on way-point it says I havent complete but a few missions but I can prove I beet the whole thing with a few screenshots.
Have you checked your career stats and XBL achievement list. I know we saw issues with some achievements not popping immediately. Some came in 30 minutes later, some we exited the game then restarted the CP or restarted the game. Sometimes it takes way point longer to update your profile.
Be sure to run thru the campaign menu lists and check each level difficulty to see if the Legendary icon appears open. If any one of them do not, then you need to run what ever you missed.
It says im 82 or 83% done with the achievement but it shows all the little icons under the highest difficulty completed to be legendary on all of them. and technicly it has been about 9-11 hours since I completed the game.
Ps: I just went back and completed a mission to see if it would update it, it updated halo 4's in like a second but halo 2 wont update at all ( on waypoint)
Pps: I noticed that for the legendary one it said 82% and it was the same for normal, so I went and played one normal mission to see if it would change but it didn't and still did not change on waypoint
Hmm.. You might contact MS game support and ask them about this...something is not right. Not sure if resetting or removing the game or gamer data would help. Ask for help and see.
I completed it, i had to go back and do it on easy without zero multiplier skulls then start another mission.
Aw
I completed it, i had to go back and do it on easy without zero multiplier skulls then start another mission.
Awesome. I FINALLY got Return of MEGG. Sheesh. Took about an hour and tons of restarts.
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
I completed Halo 2 on Legendary a couple of days ago, and don’t have any of the Achievements for level or game completion, even though the completion is shown on the missions screen. My gamertag is the same as this account.
Hello,
Once again I tried to unlock "The Hype is Real" H2 Uprising; Par Score 9'000 - My Score +15'000! I've checked the stats, all Kills were registered BUT STILL NO GODDAMMNED ACHIEVEMENT!!! PLS 343 FIX IT!!!!!!!
Check back again or enter the same game and see if it pops. We saw various achievements in H2 pop up later on.
Finished Gravemind H2 "Official Business" with +17'000 pts. (Par Score required = 11'000) Chieve not poppin!!! I've checked back couple hours later: Nothing. According to the last Carnage report the Score & Kills were registered!! Looks like I can't unlock no more par score achievements in H2!!! Kinda sucks BT!! IT'S THE 1ST TIME IN OVER 15 YEARS THAT I'VE HAD BUGGY ISSUES WITH A GAME!!! THIS IS REALLY SAD!! The game was great years ago. But 343 kinda fu..... it up by adding too much BS achievements!!
Are you use your using the required skulls to do the par times and scores correctly? I know that if the wrong skulls are used, this could effect the achievement popping up.
Are you use your using the required skulls to do the par times and scores correctly? I know that if the wrong skulls are used, this could effect the achievement popping up.
R U kidding me??!! CHECK MY OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS! BTW Skulls are not required.
Just finished "The Covenant" Legendary Co-op: The achievement popped up only for the 2nd Player!! Try to explain that.
R U kidding me??!! CHECK MY OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS! BTW Skulls are not required.
Just finished "The Covenant" Legendary Co-op: The achievement popped up only for the 2nd Player!! Try to explain that.
It’s super easy for your MCC to get out of sync with Xbox Live, especially if you use the auto on feature.

Bottom line: if you care about achievements make sure you’re always doing a full restart on your Xbox, then go straight into MCC, and don’t leave MCC until you’re done getting achievements.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 55