Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 74
Are you use your using the required skulls to do the par times and scores correctly? I know that if the wrong skulls are used, this could effect the achievement popping up.
R U kidding me??!! CHECK MY OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS! BTW Skulls are not required.
Just finished "The Covenant" Legendary Co-op: The achievement popped up only for the 2nd Player!! Try to explain that.
I ran in to same issue while playing co-op with my roommate. I didn't get the achievement when the level was complete. We re-entered the level by restarting the level and then go the achievement. Yes bad achievement behavior on H2. Only seems to be H2. I'm currently running thru H2 on solo Legendary with skulls on. Hope the Monopolized achievement pops. Frustrating game on Legendary to say the least.
Are you use your using the required skulls to do the par times and scores correctly? I know that if the wrong skulls are used, this could effect the achievement popping up.
Just finished "The Covenant" Legendary Co-op: The achievement popped up only for the 2nd Player!! Try to explain that.
I ran in to same issue while playing co-op with my roommate. I didn't get the achievement when the level was complete. We re-entered the level by restarting the level and then go the achievement. Yes bad achievement behavior on H2. Only seems to be H2. I'm currently running thru H2 on solo Legendary with skulls on. Hope the Monopolized achievement pops. Frustrating game on Legendary to say the least.
After each level, make sure you log on here and see if your time registered. If you don’t see it, it didn’t count.

I looked at your stats on here, and it didn’t look like ANY of your times so far have counted.

In my experience make sure you NEVER manually revert to a checkpoint when speedrunning. If you die let the game reset you on its own.
After each level, make sure you log on here and see if your time registered. If you don’t see it, it didn’t count.

I looked at your stats on here, and it didn’t look like ANY of your times so far have counted.

In my experience make sure you NEVER manually revert to a checkpoint when speedrunning. If you die let the game reset you on its own.
What I can't understand is the achievements mechanics off MCC Par Score cause sometimes it unlocks and 4 no Reason at all it won't unlock! BTW I never manually quit or revert to checkpoints and I always check the carnage report 4 stats!. 2 my understanding; Par Score chievos R kinda luck based 2 pop and THATS JUST WRONG!!! MY BOTTOM LINE IS: THIS IS THE 1ST AND ONLY GAME WITH THAT TYPE OF ISSUES AND IT'A SHAME!! BTW the MasterChiefSaga Playlist-revert issue still occurs, but thats another topic.
I am a Victim

1) MadMax91198
2) Regret didn’t unlock after I soloed it on legendary.
3) This happened on 1/14/17
I am a Victim

1) MadMax91198
2) Regret didn’t unlock after I soloed it on legendary.
3) This happened on 1/14/17
Did the Legendary Icon appear in the difficulty screen? Mine did.
Gamer tag: Grubby Jr

achievement is is Living Legend and Legend

Supposed to have unlocked Living Legend on the 10th of March 2018 (maybe) and Legend on the 13th of March 2018
Hi,
GT: lachlankenobi
Achevements are popping for me ok atm but I’m not getting the notifications in MCC. Having the notification and sound pop is quite satisfying when you have been working hard to get it.
Other games are working fine and I checked notifications setting thinking it was a box not ticked but it all seems ok.
Has anyone else had this problem? Or have any advice?
Check later on or the next day in MCC if achievements are being unlocked. Sometimes it takes a bit to show up in MCC.

There was a recent service issue on XBL. Service should be normal now.
Hi,
GT: lachlankenobi
Achevements are popping for me ok atm but I’m not getting the notifications in MCC. Having the notification and sound pop is quite satisfying when you have been working hard to get it.
Other games are working fine and I checked notifications setting thinking it was a box not ticked but it all seems ok.
Has anyone else had this problem? Or have any advice?
Same thing happened to me twice. Verry confusing!! But that's just the way it is with MCC!!
For me it’s not that the achievement is popping up its that on halo waypoint it says I haven’t completed keyes on CE at all. But ive done it twice on legendary and a coupl of times on normal. It’s really annoying because it’s the only mission that isn’t completed for the helioskrill armour.
Just unlocked the Veteran Achiefment for kompleting MCC Campaigns
Yeah I finally got the legend achievement. Just waiting for the helioskrill armour now. It’s been like 2 days. Oof.
-Fristi61
-Planting a flag (250 CTF mode medals in matchmaking)
-Should have hit my 250th about 3 days ago.
-Not sure. Have been playing MCC MP sporadically over 3 years. It could have reset anywhere between then and now.
-Not sure. Currently is at 52% despite having 253 CTF medals.

There's a LOT of other medal related achievements that I now notice are also at a much lower percentage than they should be, when comparing the medals from the in-game earned matchmaking medals list.

Is there some way to force the achievements to sync with the in-game medal stats?

I'm surprised this isn't how it works currently, the logical thing would be for the achievements to just sync to the player's medal stats at the end of each game and set all unearned achievements to those levels, rather than trying (and often failing) to manually increment itself each time a medal is earned. I suppose this must be due to some technicality with the Xbox achievement system that I don't know about, but it really sucks.
Me and my friend finally completed Spartan Ops on Legendary in the MCC. This has been something we have been working at for months as it's hard to arrange schedules and we aren't the greatest players so it takes a while to complete the levels. We finally finished everything back on the 02/02/2018. He received the 4 completion achievements immediately, he was hosting but I didn't get any and still have't gotten them. I can clearly see by navigating through each episode and chapter in the in game menu that the game properly recorded I completed each and every one on Legendary Co-Op but the achievement progress is only registering 98% for:

Feet First
Term of Enlistment
Hazard Pay
Icarus

I have received each and every individual Complete all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode xx achievement.

My gamertag is HTGuy.
PLEASE FIX THE IWHBYD skull. PLEASE.

I've tried several different ways, methods and processes to get this skull to appear. Solo and Co-Op. Does not appear at all. I've heard all kinds of information on random and CPs, 3CPs and 7CPs, walk this way, crouch that way.

Any skulls should NOT be this hard.

Also, can 343 post an official skull guide on there web site or here in this site? I think theres too many other sites with some good info, however not quite accurate or specific on weather or not single player or Co-OP, what skulls can and can't be used. What difficulty modes are needed or not.

We could use some real specific information and guide on how to exactly gather these skulls. Especially on Halo 2 if theres going to be any odd skulls that need specific settings and methods to capture them. We need something more specific please.
OK, I wanted to update this. Thank you for Mr Vacha for help in acquiring this skull. Finally got it.

This process was used to acquire the IWHBYD skull on 3/18.2018. To get this skull in Halo MCC Halo 2: Set Legendary/Solo with only the Scarab Skull enabled. No other skulls. Kill (4) sniper jackals immediately when they spawn in the following locations. No Checkpoints needed any more. (In Co-Op the skull didn't appear. Not sure if maybe missing a different process or method or doesn't work at all for Co-Op.)
Take off and get up to the roof top through the first door/hallway. Skip the grunt at the beginning. Crouch jump on to the light and then again from the light to the roof top. Make your way to the roof top where the Pelican will appear. Skip the waiting for the Pelican and Sgt. Johnson. Proceed directly down off this roof top to the broken highway. Grenade jump over across the broken highway to the roof top and move forward to the the far side of the root top.
The first sniper is at the normal spawn place down below in the alley between the buildings. Just walk uo the edge of the roof top, make sure you don't fall off. As soon as the Jackal appears next to the purple supply box. Kill it. (This is usually Checkpoint #4.) This is Jackal #1.
Turn left and jump across the next root top to the right. Walk forward towards the end of this root top, then turn right. (Checkpoint #5 is usually here.) Walk towards the right side of this roof top and look at the alley way down below and to the right. There will be TWO jackals that spawn here next to a box down below. Kill them both immediately when they appear. (These usually appear soon after Checkpoint #5 and as you approach the right side of this roof top.) This is Jackal #2 and #3.
Continue forward and hop across to the next root top in front of you and turn right and head towards where the skull building location is. (This is usually Checkpoint #6.) The building will be in front and to the right.
Hop across to skull building roof top and soon as you make the landing turn immediately right and kill the jackal that appears to the right and behind you between two building walls. This is Jackal #4.
From here make your way over and down to the skull closet on the far side of this building where the skull should appear. (Checkpoint 7 would normally appear here.)
Entire trip should take under two minutes if done right and the skull should appear.

Would be nice to have this kind of information handing in some FAQ on 343s forum or wiki. I'll post this else where as well to let others know who are having a hard time trying to get this one skull that seems to have these specific requirements that should be made available so anyone looking for help in getting this skull can find the right information to acquire it instead of wasting time.
Masterchief Collection: Swarm Skull not unlocked though I watched the Halo movie several times.
Gamertag = iiikatanaiii
I have completed the halo 4 dawn mission and the requiem mission playing Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One X but the achievement has not unlocked. My Gamertag is JIM CHAVEZ. Plus I completed Dawn mission under par time 12mins and 51 seconds but this achievement did not unlock either.
I have completed the halo 4 dawn mission and the requiem mission playing Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One X but the achievement has not unlocked. My Gamertag is JIM CHAVEZ. Plus I completed Dawn mission under par time 12mins and 51 seconds but this achievement did not unlock either.
I didn't get an achievement.

GT - ZombiePeanutBut
Achievement - Cairo Station
Date - March 20th - 21st 2018
I've completed this mission 3 to 4 times and it hasn't popped.
I didn't get an achievement.

GT - ZombiePeanutBut
Achievement - Cairo Station
Date - March 20th - 21st 2018
I've completed this mission 3 to 4 times and it hasn't popped.
Are you doing the solo campaign? Did you complete it with any skulls ON.

Most map level achievements wont pop until that last level is completed. Usually if you do the entire campaign on Legendary, then you should see, Legendary, Normal and Easy achievements appear for ALL map levels.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 74