Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 75
Gamertag: Nosverwoschdu
Achievement: Headhunter
I completed the achievement a couple of hours ago (i collected 12 of the 13 skulls in Halo CE today, and the foreign skull probably a couple of months ago) and got all 13 specific achievements for each skull.
Still it shows only a 12/13 completion. I also played a few missions after collecting the last skull and also waited a few hours and even restarted the game but the achievement still won't unlock.
Nosdy wrote:
I completed the achievement a couple of hours ago (i collected 12 of the 13 skulls in Halo CE today, and the foreign skull probably a couple of months ago) and got all 13 specific achievements for each skull.
Still it shows only a 12/13 completion. I also played a few missions after collecting the last skull and also waited a few hours and even restarted the game but the achievement still won't unlock.
I had a similar problem few years ago.
The problem occurred after I downloaded my profil to my brothers xbox and back to my own again.
I then tried to unlock the Terminal and Skull achievements but they simply did not pop up.
I contacted Microsoft and they told me they couldn't do anything about it. I would have to try to inform the developer of the game. ... didn't work either.
So what I did was I deleted the game and it's savings from my Xbox and I also deleted my profile from it. (Be sure your profile is saved somewhere in the cloud before you do that).Then I installed the game again and downloaded my profile from the cloud back to the Xbox.So and that actually worked out for me. But not all the way through!I picked up skull after skull and found terminal after terminal but due to "life" I could't play the game through in one piece which is why I had to turn off my console and continue some other time. At that time I was already half way through, meaning I played until the level 343 Guilty Spark.
Well, later I did continue but I discovered that the game is doing that same crap again and it did not unlock the achievements for finding all skulls and all terminals at the end of the game.
That is when I repeated what I did before (see above) and I had to repeat all levels again hoping it will unlock everything this time. Luckily it did.
So if this works out for you then just try to play through the game in one piece.
Good luck!
Gamer tag ; xRELIC HASHx
achevements not poped; finished the fight , with you shield on it and prophets bane ( I completed the campaign on legendary and didn’t get the achievements.
Nosdy wrote:
I had a similar problem few years ago.
The problem occurred after I downloaded my profil to my brothers xbox and back to my own again.
I tried to unlock the Terminal and Skull achievements but they simply did not pop up.
I contacted Microsoft and they told me they couldn't do anything about it. I would have to try to inform the developer of the game. ... didn't work either.
So what I did was I deleted the game from my Xbox and I also deleted my profile from the it. (Be sure your profile is saved somewhere in the cloud before you do that).Then I installed the game again and downloaded my profile from the could back to the Xbox.So and that actually worked out for me. But not all the way through!I picked up skull after skull and found terminal after terminal but due to "life" I could't play the game through in one piece which is why I had to turn off my console and continue some other time. At that time I was already half way through, meaning I played until the level 343 Guilty Spark.
Well, later I did continue but I discovered that the game is doing that same crap again and it did not unlock the achievements for finding all skulls and all terminals at the end of the game.
That is when I repeated what I did before (see above) and I had to repeat the levels from 343 Guilty Spark again hoping it will unlock everything this time. Luckily it did.
So if this works out for you then just try to play through the game in one piece.
Good luck!
As a good measure to make sure your getting achievements, it's best to keep playing thru each map level until the map level is over. I wouldn't quit out mid way thru. Might cause problems. Just play the entire map level from beginning to end.
I know this is a halo MCC thread but I couldn’t find one for halo5, in halo5 I’m not unlocking Warlord (win a match on all three original war zone maps) I’ve won multiple matches in war zone on all three maps (escape from ARC, March on storm break, Raid of Apex 7) I’ve spent 3 days just playing war zone over and over winning multiple times on these maps with 0% progress and I am playing regular warzone every time not warzone assault...

gamertag:
SameAchiever597
Gamertag: Tw3lv3 Volt Man
Achievement: Legend

I just jumped back into running Legendary campaigns after a long hiatus to finally try and finish Legend as I saw I was ~72% of the way done in my achievements (through Xbox guide). Without thinking too much about it, I ran through the couple of Halo CE missions that didn't show a legendary badge. I was about to move on to Halo 2 when I noticed that now just about every mission from H2 to H4 show only a Heroic completion. Baffled, I looked at the Legend achievement (through Halo MCC menu) and it shows only 11/40, while Xbox guide now says 76%.

I KNOW that I had almost all of the missions completed on legendary. I can for sure say most of Halo 3 and 4. Is there any way to fix this? Or at the very least figure out which missions the Xbox guide achievement progress (the 76%) is picking up so I can finish this without redoing everything?

Edit: Xbox guide achievements progress - "Living Legend" unlocked, "Legendary Anniversary" at 69%, "Finished the Fight" at 66%, "The Legend of 117" at 70%
How can I get Halo MCC to reflect this?
Gamertag: WWelchIII
Name of Achievement: Solo Legendary has not got me Helioskrill in Halo 5
Achievment did unlock but did not reset
Are you ever going to fix this? I have completed all the campaigns several times throughout the years on legendary yet it still says I haven't completed them on any difficulty.
1) Halcyoid
2) Mean Streets of New Mombasa + normal/heroic completion achievements
3) 3/26/18 ~12:30 pm
4) na
5) na
Are you ever going to fix this? I have completed all the campaigns several times throughout the years on legendary yet it still says I haven't completed them on any difficulty.
I have and all have been unlocked. Sure you are completing them correctly? Not exiting from the game prematurely? What mode are you doing them on? Solo or Co-Op? I just completed Solo H2 Legendary with most of the non scoring skulls on just to get the map levels completed. Ran the speed and score runs with Zombie Stomp 08 and all acquired the achievements.

I just jumped back into running Legendary campaigns after a long hiatus to finally try and finish Legend as I saw I was ~72% of the way done in my achievements (through Xbox guide). Without thinking too much about it, I ran through the couple of Halo CE missions that didn't show a legendary badge. I was about to move on to Halo 2 when I noticed that now just about every mission from H2 to H4 show only a Heroic completion. Baffled, I looked at the Legend achievement (through Halo MCC menu) and it shows only 11/40, while Xbox guide now says 76%.

I KNOW that I had almost all of the missions completed on legendary. I can for sure say most of Halo 3 and 4. Is there any way to fix this? Or at the very least figure out which missions the Xbox guide achievement progress (the 76%) is picking up so I can finish this without redoing everything?

Edit: Xbox guide achievements progress - "Living Legend" unlocked, "Legendary Anniversary" at 69%, "Finished the Fight" at 66%, "The Legend of 117" at 70%
Did you complete Co-Op campaigns on ALL games then Solo on H2 Legendary? I believe you need to complete all Co-Op campaigns on legendary then complete H2 on Legendary Solo to get those achievements and also to get the "monopolized" achievement. Most of the Legend achievements popped after doing Co-Op on Legendary, we also did the speed and score runs. Then I had to do H2 Legendary Solo by myself and after I completed the Great Journey, I got the monopolized achievement. I used most of the non scoring skulls on H2 to help. Still frustrating game on H2 Legendary though.
I know this is a halo MCC thread but I couldn’t find one for halo5, in halo5 I’m not unlocking Warlord (win a match on all three original war zone maps) I’ve won multiple matches in war zone on all three maps (escape from ARC, March on storm break, Raid of Apex 7) I’ve spent 3 days just playing war zone over and over winning multiple times on these maps with 0% progress and I am playing regular warzone every time not warzone assault...

gamertag:
SameAchiever597
Halo 5 is located here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics
GT: ConnMulgrew
Achievement: Mean Streets Of New Mombasa
I completed the game a couple of days ago on Legendary, and didn't get any of the campaign completion achievements. I had to re-install the game due to a loading error, but I have all the missions completed on Legendary now, even went back and replayed the ones from before I re-installed to make sure, but the progress is showing as stuck at 75%.

So basically how I unlocked legend was I used waypoint to see which missions I "havnt" completed. I would run those missions through on easy with no skulls. Yes, easy, I know it sounds odd but that is how I got mine. After you complete those, restart your console. If the progress doesnt show up on waypoint or in mcc after an hour ir two. Go to halo 5 and check for helioskrill. I ran through the missions to unlock the time achievements to see if it would work. Just try this and if it doesnt after a few days, come back.
WWelchIII wrote:
Gamertag: WWelchIII
Name of Achievement: Solo Legendary has not got me Helioskrill in Halo 5
Achievment did unlock but did not reset
Go onto the mcc stats page for the legendary campaigns and see which ones you have to complete. If you have completed all missions on legendary but they dont show, go through those missions again as fast as possible on easy with no skulls. Afterward, restart your console. If this doesnt work after a few days, come back.
They havent fixed it cause there is a way. Go to waypoint, check the ones you havent registered as completed, redo those missions on easy with no skulls as fast as possible. After you have completed all of them, restart your console. If this doesnt work after a few days, come back.
GT: ConnMulgrew
Achievement: Mean Streets Of New Mombasa
I completed the game a couple of days ago on Legendary, and didn't get any of the campaign completion achievements. I had to re-install the game due to a loading error, but I have all the missions completed on Legendary now, even went back and replayed the ones from before I re-installed to make sure, but the progress is showing as stuck at 75%.
Restart your console. Then go onto waypoint and see which ones you havent completed, go back in and complete those on easy with no skulls. Restart console again. Should work.
CaptainxCabbage - Please don't post multiple times in a row thanks, you can edit your last post to add more information
stckrboy wrote:
CaptainxCabbage - Please don't post multiple times in a row thanks, you can edit your last post to add more information
At least they are trying to help people........jeez!!
stckrboy wrote:
At least they are trying to help people........jeez!!
And they can do so in a single post :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 75