3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 106
Hi guys,

-Tag is HelterSkelterr, same as account.

-It is "Believe in a Hero" (Beat Halo: CE on heroic)

-I completed the achievement last night, at or around 11:00 PM central. I played on Co-op. Buddy unlocked his achievement just fine.

No resets as of yet. It says either "100% Done" or "Done, unlocking" depending on if I look at it via full menu or snapped app. I tried hard resetting, popping new achievements, signing out in game, then signing in, quitting the game and signing out, etc etc.

I'll update if necessary. Thanks
Gamertag: BadDogVII
Achievement: Legendary Anniversary
Completed the achievement: 2016/8/9
Stuck in a locked 100% message: 2016/8/9
Gamertag: Catching ZZZs
Achievement: Uprising (for completing the Halo 2 level Uprising)
Completed the achievement August 8th, 2016.
I beat the level again hoping it would unlock but after completing it a second time, nothing. The stat on my xbox says 100%.
Gamertag: Catching ZZZs
Achievement: Uprising (for completing the Halo 2 level Uprising)
Completed the achievement August 8th, 2016.
I beat the level again hoping it would unlock but after completing it a second time, nothing. The stat on my xbox says 100%.
I don't know if it's related but I had 3 Achievments do the same thing today. Two skulls and a par time for Halo 3. I noticed Xbox Live Core services are experiencing an issue today. I looked on true achievements and some people noticed it happens a lot on those days as well. I also noticed as a host In in custom games everyone lagged when no one does when I host custom games so it could be a Xbox Live issue.
As a follow up, Believe in a Hero unlocked last night, about 20 hours after I completed it. This morning,

I was wondering what would break first

composer

and Oh these baubles?

wont unlock They are 100%, but locked. Other halo 4 achievements have unlocked. Can someone confirm or offer more to the theory Live is having issues? This waiting game sucks because you don't know when, if at all, these will unlock.
As a follow up, Believe in a Hero unlocked last night, about 20 hours after I completed it. This morning,

composer

and Oh these baubles?

wont unlock They are 100%, but locked. Other halo 4 achievements have unlocked. Can someone confirm or offer more to the theory Live is having issues? This waiting game sucks because you don't know when, if at all, these will unlock.
Haven't been on since I'm at work still buttrue Achievments is showing one of my skulls I found did unlock that I mentioned above. It's been known when Xbox Live has issues that some Achievements don't unlock or won't at all with this game.

composer

and Oh these baubles?

Haven't been on since I'm at work still buttrue Achievments is showing one of my skulls I found did unlock that I mentioned above. It's been known when Xbox Live has issues that some Achievements don't unlock or won't at all with this game.
Thanks for the information. I figured that was the case, but wanted to make sure. I'll have to check TA later; the fact that it says 100% means that least everything is recognized and recorded. Just have to play the waiting game.

composer

and Oh these baubles?

Thanks for the information. I figured that was the case, but wanted to make sure. I'll have to check TA later; the fact that it says 100% means that least everything is recognized and recorded. Just have to play the waiting game.
No problem at all happy to help!
Gamertag: ZacEfren42
Achievement: Living Legend
Completed it on August 9, 2016.
In the "Career" tab, it says that I have completed 10/10 of the missions on Legendary, but when I check my achievements, it says that I have it 96% unlocked.

composer

and Oh these baubles?

No problem at all happy to help!
I got credit for mine yesterday seems like an XBL issue yesterday
Any official 343 update?
Any official 343 update?
First, awesome tag. Second, I dont think so. My three from this morning are still pending.

As i typed that sentence. the three unlocked. so 12 hours is the magic time?
Any official 343 update?
First, awesome tag. Second, I dont think so. My three from this morning are still pending.

As i typed that sentence. the three unlocked. so 12 hours is the magic time?
Thanks!

I've seen Xbox Live related delays before. I had a ton with ODST.

I just want them to tie your achievement progress to your medal count. I've lost credit for 18 domination medals.
  • LegoTroop
  • BLASTacular!
  • I Completed it once before but on the 8th of this month I did it again, and it still didn't unlock
  • The achievement just stays at 83% even though I've gone through, and got all the soda cans twice.
Gamertag: CyanDeadEye
Achievement(s):

• Force of Will (Beat the Par Time on Gravemind)
  • Official Business (Beat the Par Score on Gravemind)
  • Dankey Kang (Kill 1000 Brutes)
Completed: 8/10/16
All three read 100% both in the achievement menu and in-game tracker but do not read "Unlocking... Done" and repeating the missions without skulls (only skull that was on was Sputnik) or from selecting "Bring you to relevant playlist" do not unlock the achievements. In addition, the mission related achievements (par score/time) are recorded on my profile on Waypoint but not in-game leaderboard.
Gamertag: CyanDeadEye
Achievement(s):
  • Force of Will (Beat the Par Time on Gravemind)
  • Official Business (Beat the Par Score on Gravemind)
  • Dankey Kang (Kill 1000 Brutes)
Completed: 8/10/15

All three read 100% both in the achievement menu and in-game tracker but do not read "Unlocking... Done" and repeating the missions without skulls (only skull that was on was Sputnik) or from selecting "Bring you to relevant playlist" do not unlock the achievements. In addition, the mission related achievements (par score/time) are recorded on my profile on Waypoint but not in-game leaderboard.
So you unlocked them a year ago today and they still havent popped? Or was it a typo and you meant you unlocked it today?

Either way, I've had several "100% Done" achievements (like 10 the past week). They usually unlock within 12 hours. I wouldn't worry. I'm waiting for 7 to pop from last night.

Kinda weird to get a kill in Rainbow Six Siege and get 3 Halo achievements lol
Steve Kief
Pretty much every achievment that has to do with completing a mission on legendary
I don't know it was like a year back or so

Mostly it says on halo waypoint that I didn't complete halo CE and halo 2 although I did every halo game on legendary
Hello, made an account just to post this. Achievements are one of my favourite parts of playing games, and its a shame to see the collections achievements not work.

1. SpicyCat
2. All the Halo 4 campaign achievements/killing a set number of enemies
3. Yesterday and today (8/9/16 - 8/10/16)
4. Not reset, but locked at 100%
5. NA

Its only the campaign/killing a set number of enemies achievements that don't work, and as of now, I've only tested it in Halo 4. The terminals and mission specific ones (like keeping a gun throughout the mission/don't set foot in a vehicle) all work fine. I'm eager for the fix, as Halo is one of my favourite games as well. thank you!
SpicyCat wrote:
Hello, made an account just to post this. Achievements are one of my favourite parts of playing games, and its a shame to see the collections achievements not work.

1. SpicyCat
5. NA

Its only the campaign/killing a set number of enemies achievements that don't work, and as of now, I've only tested it in Halo 4. The terminals and mission specific ones (like keeping a gun throughout the mission/don't set foot in a vehicle) all work fine. I'm eager for the fix, as Halo is one of my favourite games as well. thank you!
Its gotta be a bigger problem with Halo 4. Almost every later game achievement has been stuck.

I have
-Veteran,
-Reclaimer,
-Midnight,
-Wakeup, John,
-Librarian's Gift,
-Herald of the Reclamation

all stuck. All stuck from last night. Incredible.
SpicyCat wrote:

1. SpicyCat
5. NA

Its gotta be a bigger problem with Halo 4. Almost every later game achievement has been stuck.

I have
-Veteran,
-Reclaimer,
-Midnight,
-Wakeup, John,
-Librarian's Gift,
-Herald of the Reclamation

all stuck. All stuck from last night. Incredible.
Interesting. Maybe something went wrong only last night then? I've been looking around and I've seen tonnes of other people with the campaign achievements, and then the few of us who have none. Anyone else have the same issue?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 106