Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 79
Im a victim,
1) my gamertag is: Dp 61103 WC MLG
2) basically, legendary achievements of halo 1, 3 and 4, (excluding the LASO) but what i mean is that i completed that three campaings in legendary and i got no achievment
Note: i was playing offline, i guess that it should refresh once i connect to xbox live again
3) i dont remember the exact date of these achievements, but im sure that it was before october 2017, in fact it was between july and october 2017
4) so, if i never got the achievement, i suppose that it never got reset
5) i know that this may be hard to believe and this would look like some stupid brainiac trying to get some free achievements but i swear that i completed all that missions on legendary and got nothing for it
I relate two mission's on Halo one glitches out for me
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
I don't know if DLC is included, but here's one that's glitched.
Gamertag: BadDogg55
Achievement: Halo 3 ODST - Audiophile
Date: Oct. 18,2015
I found all 29 audio logs. From what I've heard, you get the achievements for getting the logs as I did, but if they aren't done consecutively without leaving the game to sleep or something on the 30th log the marine won't follow down the hole so you can get to the 30th log.
Correct, you have to get all 29 logs then follow thru the mobassa streets then on to the Data Hive in one run if your on CoOp. Then once you do this, the AI soldier will follow you down and the map will change to a frozen map and he'll lead you to the room where the 30th log is. Ya, you can't stop the game play on CoOp. We made this mistake. Had to do the entire collection again in one run. I believe you can save and quite if your solo and come back into it.
I did it solo and had to stop midway through. I fired it up the next day to finish and couldn't get the marine to follow me down the hole. NO Banana... lol. I have to go back and do the whole thing again without stopping.
Ok. sounds like it needs to be done in one complete run with out stopping. Its how we did it on CoOp. Might get some others to go with ya. Hehe.
Update: I went through and did it again without stopping and still NO Banana... lol. There were 13 audio logs that were highlighted yellow again. One thing I did notice was the Kikowani Station was the only one on the list that wasn't checked at the end of the mission, nor was there an exit?
I recommend you contact SamTheWeebo on XBL or on here. He took me and my roommate thru the entire process. He knows the map. There is a good picture of all the locations on YT. I forgot the name he said to pull it up however he'll know and he can help you...
Cool, Thanks... I followed Maka's Guides on TrueAchievements. I got them all once again (I counted them all) but the only thing I noticed was the Kikowani station wasn't checked on the list of stations. "Oh well..."
So you didn't get the 30th log then? Contact SamTheWeebo. He took us thru. I believe there is a process that needs to be followed.
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
I don't know if DLC is included, but here's one that's glitched.
Gamertag: BadDogg55
Achievement: Halo 3 ODST - Audiophile
Date: Oct. 18,2015
I found all 29 audio logs. From what I've heard, you get the achievements for getting the logs as I did, but if they aren't done consecutively without leaving the game to sleep or something on the 30th log the marine won't follow down the hole so you can get to the 30th log.
Correct, you have to get all 29 logs then follow thru the mobassa streets then on to the Data Hive in one run if your on CoOp. Then once you do this, the AI soldier will follow you down and the map will change to a frozen map and he'll lead you to the room where the 30th log is. Ya, you can't stop the game play on CoOp. We made this mistake. Had to do the entire collection again in one run. I believe you can save and quite if your solo and come back into it.
I did it solo and had to stop midway through. I fired it up the next day to finish and couldn't get the marine to follow me down the hole. NO Banana... lol. I have to go back and do the whole thing again without stopping.
Ok. sounds like it needs to be done in one complete run with out stopping. Its how we did it on CoOp. Might get some others to go with ya. Hehe.
Update: I went through and did it again without stopping and still NO Banana... lol. There were 13 audio logs that were highlighted yellow again. One thing I did notice was the Kikowani Station was the only one on the list that wasn't checked at the end of the mission, nor was there an exit?
I recommend you contact SamTheWeebo on XBL or on here. He took me and my roommate thru the entire process. He knows the map. There is a good picture of all the locations on YT. I forgot the name he said to pull it up however he'll know and he can help you...
Cool, Thanks... I followed Maka's Guides on TrueAchievements. I got them all once again (I counted them all) but the only thing I noticed was the Kikowani station wasn't checked on the list of stations. "Oh well..."
So you didn't get the 30th log then? Contact SamTheWeebo. He took us thru. I believe there is a process that needs to be followed.
Naw, I didn't get it. It's no biggie. Thanks
Ok. Later on, give sam a call. He can help ya.

Good Luck Sir.
jorge12282 wrote:
Name of achievement?
herald of reclamation, veteran, war hero, legend, wake up john, i need a hero, the legend of 117, lone wolf legend, the librarians gift, rookie, urban warfare badge, first in last out, mean streets of mombasa, composer, tayari plaza. There might be more but its honestly hard to say.

If achievement did not unlock when did you conplete the achievement but did not unlock?
about 04-04-2018 to 4-8-2018. Ive been running a marathon.

if achievement reset when did the achievement reset? As far as i know none of the of achievements reset. Theyre stuck at 87-97% completion despite completing all the campaigns.

How far were you into the achievement before it reset?
I dont know, i only realized i was having problems with the achievements when one suddenly unlocked upon starting up the game and completing one of the campaigns without the difficulty achievements

i only have one question, do i need the Legend achievement just to receive the helioskrill armor in halo 5? I have already completed the campaigns on legendary but as stated the achivement itself along with others did not unlock.
I tried two missions that halo waypoint did not record the stats nor completion of and unlocked the achievements that were stuck.
play through the missions on easy without turning off or setting the xbox to sleep mode, once you finish a mission you’ll unlock the easy difficulty achievements, once unlocked head into the main menu and go to mission select of the missions campaign go to difficulty, once you do that the rest of the achievemnets will unlock. Cant guarantee that it will will work all the time. But always check halo waypoint first to see which missions werent recorded
Gamertag: DemonicBro1
1st a achievement: Safety Not Garunteed
Completed: Today April 10th 2018
just finished up the last level of the ODST LASO playlist with my friend; went through every level with him. After the achievement did not pop I checked my playlist data at it says I’ve completed 9/10 levels. When i press resume on the playlist is shows epilogue but takes me to Tayari Plaza. I haven’t tried beating Tayari Plaza again yet because I’m just too burnt out and angry.

2nd Achievement: Devastating
Completed this achievement a couple weeks ago and ot did not pop. Seems to be an issue with the game not tracking all of my times. Despite running theough all of the levels and manually adding up my times to a total of 2:48:— my in games times were not all tracked. The game still showed my solo times despite running some levels faster in co-op; showing a time of 5:04:—. I’ve since re-run some levels multiple times and now the in-game tracking has my time down to roughly 4 hrs.

3rd Achievements: Smooth Operator/Icarus/Hazard Pay/Term of Enlistment/Feet First

Ran through all of Spartan Ops legendary solo over several weeks, completed all Episodes on April 2nd and the achievement did not pop. However each of the individual episode completion achievements popped. My progress for all of the achievements listed is stuck at 98% and there is no way to tell which of the chapters did not track.
just finished up the last level of the ODST LASO playlist with my friend; went through every level with him. After the achievement did not pop I checked my playlist data at it says I’ve completed 9/10 levels. When i press resume on the playlist is shows epilogue but takes me to Tayari Plaza. I haven’t tried beating Tayari Plaza again yet because I’m just too burnt out and angry.

Completed this achievement a couple weeks ago and ot did not pop. Seems to be an issue with the game not tracking all of my times. Despite running theough all of the levels and manually adding up my times to a total of 2:48:— my in games times were not all tracked. The game still showed my solo times despite running some levels faster in co-op; showing a time of 5:04:—. I’ve since re-run some levels multiple times and now the in-game tracking has my time down to roughly 4 hrs.

3rd Achievements: Smooth Operator/Icarus/Hazard Pay/Term of Enlistment/Feet First

Ran through all of Spartan Ops legendary solo over several weeks, completed all Episodes on April 2nd and the achievement did not pop. However each of the individual episode completion achievements popped. My progress for all of the achievements listed is stuck at 98% and there is no way to tell which of the chapters did not track.
Don't know if this will help me or not but I had the achievements Catch This, Party Pooper and Domination reset on me. I don't know the exact progress and time but with the new progress I've made since they reset back whenever Catch This and Party Pooper would definitely be done and Domination would be at least 80% if not more, any help would be appreciated.

Seen many issues with the achievement system.
Make sure you doing any Prologue and Epilogue levels as well. They count towards achievements.

I'm looking for someone to help us on Spartan Ops Legendary CoOp if interested...
Hello,
I have a problem with two achievements.
1) Gamertag is BossDani7
2) Herald of the Reclamation and Veteran.
3) Does not apply to me. I have all the campaigns completed and the achievement is still blocked.

Thanks! :)
Quote:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on): Stevivor
  • What was the name of the achievement? Most of the Halo 2 level achievements, H2 Legendary finish (and associated others)
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: A couple weeks ago. Played last level today to try to pop it.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/Aish -- the H2 Legendary achievement says I'm 22% complete though MCC itself says 100%
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter: Randomly popping 50, 100, 150, 200, etc mission achievements in weird groupings.
Halo Waypoint is not registering that I completed Halo CE Legendary even though I redid several of the missions, and will not give me the achievement for it.
1.Rtuva Furose
2.Living Legend
3.Earlier this week, Either Monday, Tuesday, or Sunday.
4.Never reset/unlocked
5. Completed the entire Halo CE Campaign Co-op on Legendary, but it did not mark it on Halo Waypoint.
(It also shows in the mission select screen that they were completed on Legendary)
1 my gamertag is: Awestrucktuba86
2 the achievement is a living legend and its predecessors regarding the difficulty
3 the game exludes me 2 levels although I pass them again in legendary does not tell me (343 GUILTY SPARK and ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM)
4 N / A
5 N / A

The game does not tell me 2 levels of the game even if it happens again (I do not have skulls or anything that affects it)
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
1 my gamertag is: Awestrucktuba86
2 the achievement is a living legend and its predecessors regarding the difficulty
3 the game exludes me 2 levels although I pass them again in legendary does not tell me (343 GUILTY SPARK and ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM)
4 N / A
5 N / A

The game does not tell me 2 levels of the game even if it happens again (I do not have skulls or anything that affects it)
MasterKarma117
Legendary Anniversary
April 11, 2018
I completed the game but it has not given me the achievement for halo 2
Happened to me too:
  • Gamertag: Raposo Manhoso
  • What was the name of the achievement? FORERUNNER (Halo 4), on normal with no skulls on
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Today, April 16, 2018
gamertag: Hockeydavid
Achievement: Legend- complete halo 1-4 on legendary difficulty
I completed all campaign missions(not including ODST) on legendary difficulty on April 16, 2018, but I didn't unlock this achievement and the helioskrill armor. My game says I completed all of the missions on legendary difficulty, even though Halo waypoint states that I didn't complete two betrayals, the arbiter, and some other mission in Halo 4.
1. Gt is crazyplayer 999
2. Requiem, midnight, complete all campaigns on legendary
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) gt is crazyplayer 999
  • What was the name of the achievement? Requiem, midnight, complete all campaigns on normal, heroic, legendary
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Wensday night
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? Complete halo 4 yesterday menu showed completed on legendary but Not unlocked
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? watched the ending cutscene fully but didn't show achievement unlock
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
There is a huge problem with the speedrun achievements.
I got it like a week later on
Bexti CCX wrote:
There is a huge problem with the speedrun achievements.
I got it like a week later on
Gamers need to check there campaign service record on this site for times and make sure there speed run times correlate with what is seen on each map load screen for Par Times. If any of your speed run times seen in your service record for each game is not with in the required time seen on the load screen, you need to re-run the map and make sure your times are under what is required. There have been a couple of gamers already reporting issues. Looking at there service record results in seeing times well over what is required to achieve the par time requirements. One user just got his monopolized achievement after Gravemind was at 49 minutes, is re-ran the map and got down to 39 minutes, shaved 10 minutes off and his achievement popped. So look closely at your service record times for speed runs and run them accordingly to ensure your getting the speed times you need. There nothing wrong in the time achievements if you ensure your times are with in the required par time posted on each map while it's loading.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 79