OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. ...
  6. 50
Quaffer7 wrote:
Hi, thanks for that. But unfortunately I have completed all par times and scores and received the acheivements. I only have 18 achievements left to get.
So you have the Monopolized achievement then?
Not monopolized but I have "Going nowhere fast" = beat the par time on all halo 2 levels and "Arcade Owner" = Beat the par score on every halo 2 level. I will try walking through the whole game from start to finish on legendary to see if that works.

Also any tips on getting down the elevator on Halo 2 level Gravemind on LASO? It seems almost impossible they always spot you and there is a painful check point just before you get to the bottom..

Thanks
Has someone had their unlocking issues actually taken care of using this thread? I'm asking because it seems that the problems are persisting but not much is being done by 343i to prevent problems. My last mission which did not unlock was "Regret" from Halo 2, which shows as incomplete even though I completed it. However, the system did record the Assassin's skull achievement which is associated with Regret.
Has someone had their unlocking issues actually taken care of using this thread? I'm asking because it seems that the problems are persisting but not much is being done by 343i to prevent problems. My last mission which did not unlock was "Regret" from Halo 2, which shows as incomplete even though I completed it. However, the system did record the Assassin's skull achievement which is associated with Regret.
Unfortunately we don't see much if any help or information regarding this. No user feedback weather or not there problems were fixed or not. Since we don't see much feedback either way, I presume not much is done. Only thing we presume is the MS and 343 knows about the issues.

I recommend checking your service record here and on trueachievements.com site. They have a great site and tools to help you figure out what is being unlocked and still locked and progress as well. You can compare both your service record on here, in game and TA to see what your needing. Also check to be sure how your playing the game and configuring the game. If you have invalid skulls or a configuration in the game, this will effect achievements being not unlocked.

If you think your having problems. Remove your profile from the console, then hold and press the power button on the console until the console turns off. Then power back on, then re-add your profile. Then try again. Seen odd issues with profiles becoming corrupt. I was gaming on a play list co op and the game glitched out at the very end of the game. I got botted back to the dash board. I attempted to restart MCC however it would no longer load correctly. WTH. So I found a MS support site saying to remove the profile then re-add it. I did this and then MCC started to load correctly again. Crazy I know.
  • Gamertag: Your Narrator
  • Mean Streets of New Mombasa
  • N/A It was a few years ago. I don't remember the exact date
  • N/A
  • N/A
The game doesn't recognize that I have completed the ODST campaign on Legendary. It says I haven't completed Kizingo Boulevard, even though it says I have completed it solo on legendary.
  • Gamer tag: THUND3R1665
  • Achievements: (all halo 2) CAIRO STATION, OUTSKIRTS, METROPOLIS, THE ARBITER, THE ORACLE, DELTA HALO, REGRET, SACRED ICON, QUARANTINE ZONE, GRAVEMIND, UPRISING, HIGH CHARITY, THE GREAT JOURNEY
  • When did you complete the achievements?: I cant remember it was sometime early this year late last year between then
  • (Achievements didn't reset)
  • (N/A)
Ps: more info at my forum post (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-ce-halo-2-achievement-help/1c5f079e-cb6a-48fc-93f3-b37c094a688a/posts?page=1#post2)
Please read this to understand

-Anthony
PPs: Thank you for helping!!! :)))
Hello, i have problems with the archievements for completing halo ce, halo 2, halo 3, halo 3 odst and halo 4 in normal; if you could please give me a answer
Supa GummyBear
achivement. legend and others
compleleted all campaigns on ledgendary but no achievement
  • Gamertag—Morpheus414
  • Hang Onto My Words, and by extension, Record Store Owner
  • Completed achievement requirements on July 31st, 2017. Still no unlock.
Gamertag-Perserverance23

Domination-I have a total of about 92 legendary medals,but for some reason about 70 of them aren't counting towards the achievement and it once lowered from low 40s on the achievement progress to 5.Now I'm at 21 but should be at about 92

Record store owner- while getting all the audio logs on odst for some reason it skipped audio log number 19 and I can not get the achievement for the 19th or for getting all 30.If I recall correctly you can't get the 30th log unless you have the previous 29,but it still let me get the 30th log even though it skipped 19
Gamertag-Perserverance23

Domination-I have a total of about 92 legendary medals,but for some reason about 70 of them aren't counting towards the achievement and it once lowered from low 40s on the achievement progress to 5.Now I'm at 21 but should be at about 92

Record store owner- while getting all the audio logs on odst for some reason it skipped audio log number 19 and I can not get the achievement for the 19th or for getting all 30.If I recall correctly you can't get the 30th log unless you have the previous 29,but it still let me get the 30th log even though it skipped 19
You need to go back and find the 19th log...
Look for hokiebird on YT. He's got a great map to where ALL the logs are at.
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • TGTG The Legend
  • Achievement names "Just Browsing", "Checking Out Your Options", "Window Shopping","Sightseeing", and "Tourist".
  • I am not sure on a exact date of completion. I know its within 6 months.
  • Did not reset. Will not progress. I have finished all of them.
If you can help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Gamertag-Perserverance23

The log I found should have been the 19th but it skipped 19 and went to 20.And if I remember correctly you can't access the final log until you've seen the previous 29 but it still let me
Hi! Thanks for doing this!

Gamertag: Erasmolabestia
Achievement: First In, Last Out (ODST)
I've beaten every level of the game on heroic but for some reason kizingo blvd doesnt show up as completed on waypoint. I played straight through the whole campaign though so I was never in the mission select screen. I might try to go back and beat it again but I'm fairly sure I tried to beat that mission again and it didn't work for some reason

Thanks Forum Team! Keep up the great work!
Gamertag-Perserverance23

The log I found should have been the 19th but it skipped 19 and went to 20.And if I remember correctly you can't access the final log until you've seen the previous 29 but it still let me
You sure you got ALL the logs? Maybe you already got the 19th log. Something you'll have to figure out. All I know is that ya, you need to have ALL of the 29 logs before you can get the 30th long. Took us about 3 hours on CoOp to collect them ALL. Check you hokiebird on YT for his map if you need it.
Gamertag-Perserverance23

You sure you got ALL the logs? Maybe you already got the 19th log. Something you'll have to figure out. All I know is that ya, you need to have ALL of the 29 logs before you can get the 30th long. Took us about 3 hours on CoOp to collect them ALL. Check you hokiebird on YT for his map if you need it.
Didn't get the 19th log,it's still locked on my achievement list,but it still let me access number 30
Gamertag-Perserverance23

Didn't get the 19th log,it's still locked on my achievement list,but it still let me access number 30
Crazy man.
Gamertag-Perserverance23

Crazy man.
Which is why I posted and I would like it straightened out.I put many hours into halo and I would like this resolved just like other people with their achievement issues
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
De BagExpress
A preference for pain
7/18/18
7/18/18 after beating halo 3 on Laso
i beat the game on co-op my friend got the achievement and I did not we both watched the epilogue completely through and now when it says resume it says mission 2: Epilogue and if you try to start it starts the mission Sierra 117. I'm extremely angry and getting angrier by the day I keep having nothing but problems with this game >:(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 48
  4. 49
  5. ...
  6. 50