Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 77
Daltino343 wrote:
Gamer tag : Daltino343

I completed the halo master chief collection on legendary. ( halo CE- halo 4 )
and the game it's self says I have beaten every level, how ever in order to get the helioskrill armor it must give me the achievements as well. Waypoint shows I have not completed the following levels

Halo CE
truth and reconciliation
the silent cartographer
assault on the control room
the library
two betrayels

Halo 2:
Regret
Quarintine zone
gravemind

I finished the last campaign on august 3 2018

i need all of the "Legend" achievements in order for me to get what I worked for
If those maps have not been completed, then you may need to re-run them again. Use Waypoint service record and TrueAchievements web sites to help you keep track of progress and get help from TA on how to complete maps and such.
1. Gamertag:Kaosjr0899
2. Legendary Anniversary- 12th August 2018
3. Tighten up the graphics-12th August 2018
4.All missions where completed on legendary co-op only got the Cairo station
Kaosjr0899 wrote:
1. Gamertag:Kaosjr0899
2. Legendary Anniversary- 12th August 2018
3. Tighten up the graphics-12th August 2018
4.All missions where completed on legendary co-op only got the Cairo station
Check your svc record on here and on trueachievements and make sure you have all the requirements done for this achievement.
I would like to report the 4 unobtainable achievements on the Halo: The Master Chief Collection (CN) Chinese version in hopes they would eventually get fixed. These achievements are unobtainable for everyone and no one has ever unlocked any of these. Proof of this is the "0.00% unlocked" on Xbox One Achievement page.
  • Gamertag: EX slay3r

What was the name of the achievements?
  1. Who Needs Them? - Halo 3: On The Ark, complete the level without entering a vehicle on Legendary.
    Details: Simply doesn't unlock after meeting the requirements.
  2. Hero - Halo 2: Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.
    Details: Halo 2 - Quarantine Zone does not count towards this achievement and therefore the counter gets stuck at certain point.
  3. Legend - Complete all campaigns on Legendary difficulty.
    Details: Counter stuck on 98% after completing all levels of every game on Legendary.
  4. Rock and Coil Hit Back - Halo 2A MP: In Anniversary matchmaking, earn a total of 100 Environmentalist medals.
    Details: Environmentalist medals are not counting for this achievement in matchmaking at all, counter stuck on 0%.
EX slay3r wrote:
I would like to report the 4 unobtainable achievements on the Halo: The Master Chief Collection (CN) Chinese version in hopes they would eventually get fixed. These achievements are unobtainable for everyone and no one has ever unlocked any of these. Proof of this is the "0.00% unlocked" on Xbox One Achievement page.

1. Who Needs Them? - Halo 3: On The Ark, complete the level without entering a vehicle on Legendary.
    Details: Halo 2 - Quarantine Zone does not count towards this achievement and therefore the counter gets stuck at certain point.
    Details: Counter stuck on 98% after completing all levels of every game on Legendary.
  4. Rock and Coil Hit Back - Halo 2A MP: In Anniversary matchmaking, earn a total of 100 Environmentalist medals.
    Details: Environmentalist medals are not counting for this achievement in matchmaking at all, counter stuck on 0%.
Check your svc record on here and on trueachievements and make sure you have all the requirements done for this achievement.
This topic was not here when I quit MCC in 2015, I quit because I lost a shedload of grenade kills progress.

• Gamertag - MRMIdAS2k
  • What was the name of the achievement? - Catch This!
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? - Not Applicable.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? - Around 10/19/2015
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? - 411/500
I screenshotted my True Achievements page before and after I requested a Re-Scan.

https://imgur.com/GxDjj5o

https://imgur.com/YSWCnQp

Many thanks if you can restore my kills.
EX slay3r wrote:

There is no Service Record for the Chinese Version on this site. As I said these Achievements are 100% unobtainable for everyone and it's not just my problem. I have all 600 Achievements on the regular MCC.
EX slay3r wrote:
EX slay3r wrote:

There is no Service Record for the Chinese Version on this site. As I said these Achievements are 100% unobtainable for everyone and it's not just my problem. I have all 600 Achievements on the regular MCC.
Something you'll need to contact MS and 343 support about.
  • UnknownFizzy29
  • What was the name of the achievement? - Legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] 23-08-2018
  • [If achievement reset] N-A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? Completed it to its max
So , I completed all 4 campaigns on Legendary, still it says its not completed. I went to Halo Waypoint and it said that I didn't have Halo 3 and 4 completed, and The Great Journey from Halo 2 . I completed The Great Journey yet I didn't get any achievement for it. Any solution?
Hi, Just started back on MCC after a long time and still having issues with an old broken achievement.

Gamertag: Nerevarine

Achievement: One Got Away

Attempted Unlock date: i believe it was 01/06/15
I tried numerous times after that including today (24/08/18) and it won't unlock. Cross referenced multiple guides to make sure I'm hitting the requirements correctly and i am.

Thanks for investigating.
  • UnknownFizzy29
  • What was the name of the achievement? - Legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] 23-08-2018
  • [If achievement reset] N-A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? Completed it to its max
So , I completed all 4 campaigns on Legendary, still it says its not completed. I went to Halo Waypoint and it said that I didn't have Halo 3 and 4 completed, and The Great Journey from Halo 2 . I completed The Great Journey yet I didn't get any achievement for it. Any solution?
Complete ALL the maps on Legendary. What about ODST?
So glad they fixed some of these.
So glad the patch is finally here. I am enjoying the improvements. However, looks like the achievement tracking under career is still wrong. So I’m assuming the achievements are still broken. Just ten minutes ago I was playing and got a legendary medal. I noticed my tracker did go up from 20 to 21. However 21 is still a little off from the 90 legendary medals that I have!
Gamertag is FireGhost90

Achievement names:
Party Pooper
Catch this
Domination

Did these achievements reset on me YES multiple times do not have specific dates.

The requirements for the party pooper achievement is 250 Kill joys
I have 280

The requirements for catch this is 500 grenade kill / plasma kills.
I have 655

The requirements for the domination achievement is to get over 100 legendary medals.
I have a 116

Most of the achievements reset very close to their requirements around maybe 80 to 90% before unlock then they reset.

Thus far those are my only issues each of these achievements require medal counts under the career section and they are not tracking properly.
I'm not a programmer at all but I believe fixing the tracking issues that correlate with achievement / medal counts for those requirements might fix the issue.
So glad the patch is finally here. I am enjoying the improvements. However, looks like the achievement tracking under career is still wrong. So I’m assuming the achievements are still broken. Just ten minutes ago I was playing and got a legendary medal. I noticed my tracker did go up from 20 to 21. However 21 is still a little off from the 90 legendary medals that I have!
My guess is that the patch isn't going to give you credit for medals that were missed or lost by the tracker in the past, but hopefully will guarantee that any medals you get from now on will be tracked correctly and progress not lost in the future. Can anyone confirm whether or not they're still losing progress on these achievements? The time consuming matchmaking MP achievements are the only ones I have left in the game and I've been waiting for this patch to play this game again.
  • Imp1ied (and I think my friend Mc Killa III but I didn't count his times for sure)
  • Nagato Makes Moving Easy
  • We both finished our last mission on Legendary on Tuesday, August 28, 2018
  • N/A
  • N/A
Service record, total time played is glitched it won't increase its being like this over 2 years?

GamerTag: FIaw3d
Gamertag: brogus114
Names of achievements: Greenhorn, Birth of a Spartan, Believe in a Hero, Living legend, Herald of the Reclamation, Veteran, War Hero, Legend
Date of achievement completion: 4/21/2017 (estimate based on achievements I did receive during run)
Date of achievement reset: none reset but frozen progress First 4 are stuck a 40%, last 4 are stuck at 85%
In MCC it says that I have completed all levels in Halo CE through 4 on Legendary but in waypoint it says that "Assault on the Control Room" through "The Maw" in CE have not been completed at all
I can provide any additional information if requested.
Thank you so much!!
  • Gamertag - Madboyac01
  • What was the name of the achievement? Domination
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? The achievement reset some time in 2016.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? I was 93% towards attaining the achievement. The reset put me to 30ish%. I've since got back up to 45%.
Sorry for being a bit vague but I only just found out about this thread despite the reset happening a while ago. The in-game medal counter shows that I've got over 100 legendary medals so the achievement should have unlocked.
I had a little problem with halo 2, my friend and I complete the campaign on legendary, but just him get the achivements.
  • brun0db
  • All of legendary coop campaign halo 2 hmcc
  • 26/08/2018
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 77