1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. ...
  8. 56
PMS CORTANA - SKULLS ARE NOT BEING PICKED UP -It appears that I needed to hit the right bumper. Sometimes it seems I can just walk over them. Very confusing that different campaigns require different level of play to get the skulls on top of some having the same names.
Doctordanger99

All the achievements for the halo ce for the campaign from the first mission all the way to i believe to truth and consequences. Im doing it on heroic and its a pain in the -Yoink- to not have them unlock. Other than that this game is amazing!
GT: Hey0ka
Goat Roped
I completed the achievement just last night before going to bed. I've checked my times on the MCC game and here on waypoint. The times are logged and I am well under the 3 hour time limit, yet the achievement won't pop. I've even gone back and played a level (Pillar of Autumn) in hopes that registering a new time would unlock it; it did not. Halp!
Gamertag: ArcaneLegolad
Achievements that didn't unlock: At least the following, maybe more (there are so many achievements to keep track of): All Halo 2 Anniversary level completion achievements (example: "Gravemind") except the first three (Cairo Station, Outskirts, Metropolis), "Big Green Style," "I Got This," and "Tighten Up The Graphics."
Dates of completion: The Arbiter, Oracle: 9/5/18. Delta Halo, Regret, Sacred Icon: 9/6/18. Quarantine Zone, Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, The Great Journey, Big Green Style, Tighten Up The Graphics: 9/7/18.
I should've made progress for I Got This while playing the campaign, but didn't.
So glad the patch is finally here. I am enjoying the improvements. However, looks like the achievement tracking under career is still wrong. So I’m assuming the achievements are still broken. Just ten minutes ago I was playing and got a legendary medal. I noticed my tracker did go up from 20 to 21. However 21 is still a little off from the 90 legendary medals that I have!
My guess is that the patch isn't going to give you credit for medals that were missed or lost by the tracker in the past, but hopefully will guarantee that any medals you get from now on will be tracked correctly and progress not lost in the future. Can anyone confirm whether or not they're still losing progress on these achievements? The time consuming matchmaking MP achievements are the only ones I have left in the game and I've been waiting for this patch to play this game again.
So if your assumption is correct, then 343 didn't correct its problems and all that time I put into Halo MCC to get the legendary medals is all wasted time if I am achievement hunting. I don't see how this could be complicated to fix.
Hey0ka wrote:
GT: Hey0ka
Goat Roped
I completed the achievement just last night before going to bed. I've checked my times on the MCC game and here on waypoint. The times are logged and I am well under the 3 hour time limit, yet the achievement won't pop. I've even gone back and played a level (Pillar of Autumn) in hopes that registering a new time would unlock it; it did not. Halp!
Do you have any missions on Waypoint that are not registered as being complete? I ran into this issue with ODST cause my co-op times were better than my single player ones and the last two missions Data Hive and Coastal Highway were not registering on Waypoint as finished. Did the missions then later booting up a Halo 3 playlist the under 3 hours achievement popped for me. I know you said you checked but if my issue/solution doesn’t help ya hopefully you get it all worked out!
Gamertag: exe360GoldRock
Achievement: Mean Streets of New Mombasa
Unlocked 09/09/2018
I have just now discovered after going back and looking at achievements that ODST is missing completion achievements for Kikowani Station and Coastal Highway. I have completed this entire campaign.
-Xlxren3gadexlx
-Halo 3 solo Leg comoletion
-September 10, 2018
- game will not give me the completion for it after running through 4 times. No skulls. Just straight Leg,
Hi!! I’m new to these forums so bear with me if I mess up anything

• Gamertag: BeMOe
  • Achievements: Do Tell; Record Store Owner
  • Date: September 9
I was able to access the audio file location and I’m pretty sure I got the achievement for it, but now it says I haven’t. It’s weird. I have access to every audio file, but I’m unable to get either achievements. I tried going back, but it won’t let me access it, and the location doesn’t light up like it did before.
  • What was the name of the achievement?
Key, Feet First, Terms of enlistment, hazard play, icarus, and smooth operator
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
This achievement did not unlock because it can not be completed. On spartan ops mission 9-1 there is a bug that crashes the game not allowing for the level to be completed. I have all other episodes and chapters completed. I was hoping that these achievements could be unlocked or the bug could be fixed so the achievement could be unlocked. This has been reported by more than just me, so it is a known bug to those that are hunting achievements.

edit: both heroic and legendary crash on this mission. I was able to complete on easy and normal and unlock feet first, term of enlistment and keys.
Achievements that didn't unlock: "Deference of Darkness."
Date of completion: 9/10/18
EDIT: I got the achievement after my second attempt. Not sure what the difference was (if anything).
Gamertag: MrSpartanSG1
Achievement: Better with age (complete all Halo 3 par scores)

I have the individual par score achievements for each level, but the above achievement still reads as 8 out of 9

Please help
Dear Diary...

Got all terminal achievements but showing as 90% complete :/
Achievements that didn't unlock: "Record Store Owner." I'll note that every audio file is marked as unlocked in my VISR (they can all be played), and "Audiophile" (find the 30th file) did unlock.
Date of completion: 9/11/18
Same here. I have all the audiologs in my VISR but the achievement says 29 :(.
  • HelioMaxx
  • No Easy Way Out Halo 4: Survive Spartan Miller (Ep. 5 Ch.1)
  • Completed a while ago but also just now 9/12/18 7:30 MST
  • N/A
  • N/A
Also in Spartan Ops...

Episode 9 Ch. 1
Key: The Search For Halsey
The game freezes and crashes after you take over the turrets. HUGE PROBLEM preventing you from getting the achievement.

Let me know if I can help
Brand0n36 wrote:
  • What was the name of the achievement?
Key, Feet First, Terms of enlistment, hazard play, icarus, and smooth operator
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
This achievement did not unlock because it can not be completed. On spartan ops mission 9-1 there is a bug that crashes the game not allowing for the level to be completed. I have all other episodes and chapters completed. I was hoping that these achievements could be unlocked or the bug could be fixed so the achievement could be unlocked. This has been reported by more than just me, so it is a known bug to those that are hunting achievements.

edit: both heroic and legendary crash on this mission. I was able to complete on easy and normal and unlock feet first, term of enlistment and keys.
SAME! We have created a thread for this ... Spartan Ops Bug
Achievements that didn't unlock: At least the following, maybe more (there are so many achievements to keep track of): "Infinity," "Shutdown," "Librarian's Gift."
Dates of completion: Infinity: 9/12/18. Shutdown, Librarian's Gift: 9/13/18.
EDIT: I unlocked all 3 achievements after playing through Infinity and Shutdown again. I don't think I did anything differently, so who knows.
After the new MCC Update I've unlocked my achievement for Halo 3: ODST- "NAGATO MAKES MOVING EASY" which is do the campaign in under 3 hours for Legendary in ODST. Just letting people know here it is not in my experience, bugged or anything. It popped at the main menu. Cheers and happy hunting!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. ...
  8. 56