Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 72
GT:Perserverance23
Achievements:record store owner and whichever the achievement is for the 19th audio log.Like a poster above me said it skipped over a audio log and still let me access the final log on data hive even though I didnt have all of them. Also the legendary medals i should have 92 out of 100 and it says i have 23.

The odst achievements i should have received were done back in 2016 while my legendary medals have not been counting since the game released
Quote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Well, i found a very important achivement unlocker glitch some minutes ago, but i don't know if i should post it here bacuse someone could exploit it, what should i do? I hope i get an answer soon
Hi guys. Well achievements still not unlocking.
  • Gamertag The Source 0179
  • What was the name of the achievement? All of then ce mission achievements as well as a number of others.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? I've played through them multiple times so hard to say. But I replayed the whole of ce just a couple of weeks ago for the 4th or more times over the years.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? Dont think this has happened.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? As above but there are some achievements that seem to be stuck on a percentage.
Really annoying guys try to fix this.
Check your service record on here and on TrueAchievements. Says your CE missions are not even close to being done.
I am also a victim,

■ Gamertag: Whimsical DE
■ Achievement: Record Store Owner or Audiophile (Halo ODST: Requires 30 audio logs)
■ Completed achievement mostly offline, found last piece of COM Data online
■ Achievement did not count at all and for some reason only 12 were recorded
■ I had finished achievement

Please help me and at least return the rightful nameplate and achievement I worked while engaged in the fantastic story of Sadie. These issues are occurring because of the Xbox team's stupid decision to make achievement progress not to count online. Switching from online to offline has completely broken games as we cannot reset progress nor want to, the progress is there in-game but not on Halo Way Point or in the menu, the game now faces multiple errors and many bugs are caused as a result. I hope someone in authority at 343i can raise this issue to the Xbox team on this department. Also achievement are NOT being RESET, but instead HALTED.
Hello, a while ago I played the Halo 2 mission "Uprising" The achievement did not unlock on solo but it did on co-op. That is the only problem with campaign achievements. Although it can be annoying to find a friend to play it with me, I will survive though. Thank you!
  • GT: Same as username.
  • One Got Away achievement
  • Hasn't unlocked since the day I bought the game 3 years ago.
GamerTag is, DES5lE
Achievement, Domination

I've being trying to get this achievement awhile now and I noticed that the STEAKTACULAR medal doesn't appear anymore, I've gotten 20+ kills and won the game in Halo 2 Classic and the medal still doesn't appear like how it use to, please fix this thank you.
Has anybody received any kind of feedback from the developper after posting an achievement glitch here ?
Has anybody received any kind of feedback from the developper after posting an achievement glitch here ?
I certainly haven't. To be honest, I'm not sure they even check this thread.
Missed out on 2 achievements last night for completion of Halo 2's campaign: "Warrior" (completion on normal) and "Hero" (completion on heroic). Both should have unlocked @ 11pm eastern on 10/8/18.

My in-game service record shows all levels completed @ heroic difficulty. The Xbox app show's my percentage-to completion as 92% for both "Warrior" and "Hero".

This bug wouldn't bother me so much if I had any indication of what level(s) weren't being counted, but all the data I can see shows that I've completed the campaign.

EDIT: I may have just found it - looks as though I never received the achievement for completing Uprising.
Just finished Halo CE & Halo 2 on legendary and halo 3/4 on normal so far. But just having finished Halo 2 it still says I haven’t completed The great journey level which is now stopping me from getting 6 achievements.
1. Veteran
2. Herald of reclamation
3. Warrior
4. Hero
5. Legendary anniversary
6. Big green style

Is anyone having this problem at the end of Halo 2 and is there a fix.
  • Gamertag: WSerg
  • i can't remember the name: it is for the 7th and 8th audio log in the ODST campaign
  • i know i'm late, but it was back in 2015. i recently continued playing the campaign and i noticed i unlocked the 9th (and more) audio log achievement, but not the achievments for the 7th and 8th
--- SOLVED ---

Hi Forum Team
  • Gamertag is the same account I'm posting on: Palumpalumpa
  • The names of the achievements and the day I have complete the achievements, but have them not unlock (dd/mm/yyyy): "Requiem" (15/08/2015), "Shutdown" and "Composer" (between 18/07/2016 and 19/07/2016), "Librarian's Gift", "Wake Up, John", "I Need a Hero", "Herald of the Reclaimer", "Veteran" and "War Hero" (19/07/2016)
  • I have complete Halo 4 missions "Requiem", "Shutdown" and "Composer" on Heroic difficulty but the achievements have not unlock. So when I finished Halo 4 campaign on Heroic difficulty the three achievements for having complete every level of the game on Easy, Normal and Heroic difficulty and the three achievements for having complete all campaigns on Easy, Normal and Heroic difficulty have not unlock. All missions shown as completed on game menu.
May you help me and unlock them please?
Thank you!

16/10/2018 Edit: I played again the three missions: Requiem and Shutdown gived me the achievements, Composer didn't. The only difference is that I completed Composer in two differents days

17/10/2018 Edit: I completed Composer in one run and the game gived me all the achievements!!!
Just finished spartan ops online with a friend in legendary and several didn't unlock. I did receive the achievement for finishing spartan ops, and finishing it on normal. However, I did not receive one for completing the game on heroic and legendary.

• ONESTAR v2
  • Hazard Pay, Icarus
  • I completed these achievements on 10/10/2018
  • No reset, just didn't unlock.
GrewVea here to add my voice to the what now seems overwhelming 1,000 comments on this thread. Almost all of my Overall MCC Multiplayer Achievements got reset at somepoint over the past few years. I have spent a decent amount of time trying to 100% the game and after being offline for a while, I came back to continue chipping away at my game progress only to find that my multiplayer progress had been massively cutback on these four achievements:
  • Gamertag: GrewVea
  • Dim Mak, Catch This, Domination, and Party Pooper
  • Not sure about the actual date in which this occured
As you know, some of these achievements are not easy to come by. Not only that, but I have the medals in my game data to actually mark my progress with these achievements, some of which I should have earned at least four times over. I'm curious what the process would be like to having this get fixed or if the September update would have any impact on these achievements. Thanks for taking time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon!

It's time to get GrewVea...
Finished Halo 3 LASO but epilogue didn't register as completed

• Gamertag: Sweaty Towels
  • What was the name of the achievement? "A Preference for Pain"
  • I completed the achievement today on October 13, 2018
  • If I try to start the LASO playlist now, it takes me to the beginning of the playlist. I'm not sure why it's built in a way so you can't individually pick levels to do.
  • I completed the final level on Halo 3 then I watched the epilogue without skipping but it did not register me completing the epilogue. That is the only part of the playlist that it did not register me completing it. I'm at 10/11 right now in that LASO playlist. I completed this achievement on campaign co-op with a one partner who did unlock the achievement. I think because I joined in on him, he was the host and from what I'm reading only hosts will be able to unlock this achievement.
Here's screenshots for proof
https://i.imgur.com/IdJQqAW.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZdNB9Rq.png
Gamertag: Nacery
Achievement: Halo 3 ODST: Strong Silent Type

I've killed like 7 brutes consecutive with grenades and melee bit it will simply not unlock.
Nacery wrote:
Gamertag: Nacery
Achievement: Halo 3 ODST: Strong Silent Type

I've killed like 7 brutes consecutive with grenades and melee bit it will simply not unlock.
The achievement reads: "Assassinate 3 Brutes in a row on Data Hive." So make sure you're doing it on the Data Hive level, and then do it. Grenades shouldn't be used (it says assassinate, meaning an instant kill via a melee to the back), and make sure you're killing 3 brutes in a row (no other enemies in between).
Hi, I faced a bug/glitch when completing halo 4, I got the achievement for finishing all missions separately but I didn't get the finished the game achievements. Halo 4 achievements stuck on 87% even after replaying and MCC achievements are on 97%.
1. Gamertag: miskaa95
2. Achievements: Veteran, Herald of the reclamation, Wake up John, I need a hero, Librarian's gift,
3. 2018.10. 12.
4. n/a
5. n/a
Thank you
miskaa95 wrote:
Hi, I faced a bug/glitch when completing halo 4, I got the achievement for finishing all missions separately but I didn't get the finished the game achievements. Halo 4 achievements stuck on 87% even after replaying and MCC achievements are on 97%.
1. Gamertag: miskaa95
2. Achievements: Veteran, Herald of the reclamation, Wake up John, I need a hero, Librarian's gift,
3. 2018.10. 12.
4. n/a
5. n/a
Thank you
I had problems with the Halo 4 campaign unlocks as well. Looking at your Service Record on here, try playing the level Forerunner again, all at once (no save/quits). The system kind of sucks and definitely needs fixing, but doing what I suggested might fix your problem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 72