Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. 58
  6. 59
  7. 60
  8. ...
  9. 76
  • ONESTAR v2
  • Smooth Operator
  • 10/17/2018

So I just finished Sparton Ops Solo on Legendary two nights ago ( 10/16.) The achievement for doing so (smooth operator) never unlocked. I checked my achievement progress in the in game game achievement tracker, and it only shows I have completed 31 missions and seems to be stuck there. However the game itself shows I beat everything on legendary. 343 or someone can you please assist me with this, as this achievements took a frustratingly long time to get.Here are pictures / video of the problem.
    Picture showing my achievement progress in game: https://ibb.co/jqoprL
    Here is a video showing that I completed all the missions in legendary solo. https://youtu.be/FdhBOfBr88o
Why is this not fixed?!?! This should be a simple task.

In my medal chest I have 100 legendary medals. If you look at my achievement tracker it says I only have 31% which is 31 out of 100. So in order to get my achievement I have to almost double my legendary medals.

Also in my medal chest I have 498 grenade kills and over 100 plasma grenade kills. Which last time I checked is over 500 kills. And I have still yet to unlock the Catch this achievement which stats I need only 500 grenade or plasma kills. Its currently sitting at 48%.

The fact that this game is still broke is beyond frustrating.
Gamertag:
The Muncible

Achievements: Halo 3: ODST
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE: LEGENDARY
ALL EARS
AUDIOPHILE

Time completed. I don't remember as it was a few years ago.

Cheers.
If it was years ago, then you probably have to do them again. Check your svc record on here. Says your missing a few on ODST.
You have to keep your stats up to date. Coming back from years ago does nothing here.
Yeah I went back and did it last week. I still didn't get any nameplate unlocks or related stuff though.
Ross 9o4

not sure the name of the achievement, I beat the halo ce campaign on legendary but did not unlock the nameplate for it.
I think it was in 2016
Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag: Abraham 117a94
  • name of the achievement: Back for More.
  • I completed the achievement yesterday, October 22 of 2018
  • N\A
  • N/A
I did the halo 2 laso campaign in coop, I finished all the mission, and the achievement didn’t pop up, the playlist says 15/15 missions completed, but nothing happens, I did it completely coop, and not even my friend get the achievement. (Sorry for my English)

Here i have a Picture that i take with my xbox to show that i completed all the mission in the playlist.
Link: https://xboxclips.com/Abraham%20117a94/screenshots/5b9299a5-50b2-4c4d-a7bd-e68af9b1da19
  • Blunt Masta Kon
  • Versus wins, Double Trouble, Nice Work Dawg!, Party Pooper, Domination, Catch This, Planting A Flag, The True King, Roadkill Rampage, Rock and Coil Hit Back, Knightbane, Remove the Bishops From the Board (Progress set back for all of these)
  • Smooth Operator, completed all Spartan Ops solo legendary a while back, still sitting at 98%
  • Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
  • I don't know the progress anymore since they've been moved back!!!! =(
  • I love MCC and will keep playing but are you guys seriously still having this issue in 2018????
  • Blunt Masta Kon
  • Versus wins, Double Trouble, Nice Work Dawg!, Party Pooper, Domination, Catch This, Planting A Flag, The True King, Roadkill Rampage, Rock and Coil Hit Back, Knightbane, Remove the Bishops From the Board (Progress set back for all of these)
  • Smooth Operator, completed all Spartan Ops solo legendary a while back, still sitting at 98%
  • Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
  • I don't know the progress anymore since they've been moved back!!!! =(
  • I love MCC and will keep playing but are you guys seriously still having this issue in 2018????
Also, according to my Game History on here, i haven't played MCC since October 5th, even though i have played almost every day and have game clips that I've made since then. Please help a brotha out here.
  • GamerTag: Thrakkorzog
  • Achievement: Record Store Owner
  • Date: October 23, 2018
I collected all 30 Halo 3: ODST audio logs in a single sesson yesterday. As expected, I was awarded one achievement per audio log found (Listener through Audiophile). However, the Record Store Owner achivement for collecting all of the audio logs was not awarded.

My Halo Waypoint service record indicates that I've found 28 of the 30 audio logs. This doesn't match my achievement record which indicates that I've found all 30 of them.

Is there a way to determine which of the audio logs did not register in my Halo Waypoint service record?
If so, Is it possible to re-collect those specific audio logs?

UPDATE--->The achievement unlocked for me yesterday (October 24th). :)
  • GamerTag: Thrakkorzog
  • Achievement: Record Store Owner
  • Date: October 23, 2018
I collected all 30 Halo 3: ODST audio logs in a single sesson yesterday. As expected, I was awarded one achievement per audio log found (Listener through Audiophile). However, the Record Store Owner achivement for collecting all of the audio logs was not awarded.

My Halo Waypoint service record indicates that I've found 28 of the 30 audio logs. This doesn't match my achievement record which indicates that I've found all 30 of them.

Is there a way to determine which of the audio logs did not register in my Halo Waypoint service record?
If so, Is it possble to re-collect those specific audio logs?
I had the exact same problem. 28/30, and you can't recollect them as far as I know. However, it did eventually self-correct for me about a month later. I don't think the achievement ever "popped" for me, but when I re-checked a month later, it showed as unlocked (on my console it says it unlocked at the same time as Audiophile even though it definitely didn't "pop" at that time). So it may eventually correct itself. Other than that though, I don't think there's really anything you can do.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
-Gamertag: The best Morrow
-Achievements: Hazard Play, Icarus, Smooth Operator
-I was playing offline but I completed the ops in legendary in January 2016.
-Hazard Play is stuck at 74% and Icarus and Smooth Operator at 70%. The game shows the missions are done in legendary but the achievements section shows those percentages.
(I know this is about TMCC, but I have another achievements issues with Halo Wars 2, could you help me with those too?) Thank you.
Hey guys I have a few achievements that have not popped.

GT - Salmonella lolz
Achievement- Nagato Makes Moving Easy.
Completed on 9/25, playing co-op with my friend who it unlocked for. His GT is Golden Ranger

Achievement - "Life Story"
Completed on 10/25, again did co-op with Golden Ranger. He got the achievement, I did not.

Achievement - "Invasion"
Completed Episode 7 of SPOPS today, 10/29. Achievement did not pop. Spartan Ops only shows 60% completion.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hey guys I have a few achievements that have not popped.

GT - Salmonella lolz
Achievement- Nagato Makes Moving Easy.
Completed on 9/25, playing co-op with my friend who it unlocked for. His GT is Golden Ranger

Achievement - "Life Story"
Completed on 10/25, again did co-op with Golden Ranger. He got the achievement, I did not.

Achievement - "Invasion"
Completed Episode 7 of SPOPS today, 10/29. Achievement did not pop. Spartan Ops only shows 60% completion.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
To add a bit more to this, the Nagato makes moving easy achievement was done 100% in the ODST legendary campaign playlist in a single play through. I hosted this playlist.

The life story playlist was hosted by Salmonella. Both playlists were done completely in co-op over the course of a few nights
  • Gamertag: Omnigodz
  • Archivimient: Legend
  • 26/10/18
  • n / A
  • n / A
* I can see the archivimient in 100% in xbox.com but still blocked. THANKS
While playing Halo CE/Halo 2 Classic with the orginal classic medals, i am unable to progress further on these achievements, it it seems to be glitched, even when using the new medals it seems to be glitched still.

Domination
Planting A Flag
The True King
Roadkill Rampage
Rock and Coil Hit Back

Thank you.
  • Gamertag:: Big Daddy Shark
  • What was the name of the achievement? They are listed below
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 10 minutes ago. 11/4/2018 12:10 AM CST
I beat the game on Heroic, watch the epiligoue, etc. And the last achievenments did not tick.

I believe I should have received these (4) achievements:

MIDNIGHT
  • Halo 4: Complete Midnight.
WAKE UP, JOHN
  • Halo 4: Complete every level of the game on Normal difficulty.
I NEED A HERO
  • Halo 4: Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.
LIBRARIAN'S GIFT
  • Halo 4: Complete every level of the game on Easy difficulty.
I have mentioned this issue several thousand of times but nevertheless. I have collected all 30 of these audio logs, it took me a while to get the last one as it kept resetting for some weird reason. So the corrupt NMPD officer is jumping down. I should be rewarded with the Record Store Owner and Audiophile achievements, and a nameplate. This problem is caused by the Xbox update and we cannot reset progress so the problem becomes unsolvable, I just pray there is something your team can do to raise the issue with this new update. I do remember sending a developer the visual bugs associated with this achievement bug.
  • Gamertag > knailbomb420
  • What was the name of the achievement? > Uprising/I like crazy
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 11/7/18
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? Haven't even checked those
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? ....... I hope not
<p></p>

My gamertag is henballa and the achievement I just finished was legendary anniversary on halo 2 mcc. Initially when I completed the game on Legendary it didn't pop up so I came to Halo Waypoint and checked my stats where it showed that I hadn't completed Uprising on Legendary even though in game it says I have. So I replayed Uprising and got the achievements for completing the game on every difficulty except Legendary. The achievement even pops up on my Waypoint account but it still hasn't popped up on my Xbox One.
Gamertag:

Pains Deva Path

Achievement:

Back for More

Completed 11/7/2018

Halo 2 LASO playlist says 15/15 but no achievement has been rewarded. I will provide video with proof if necessary.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. 58
  6. 59
  7. 60
  8. ...
  9. 76