OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 57
  4. 58
  5. 59
  6. ...
  7. 60
Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag: Abraham 117a94
  • name of the achievement: Back for More.
  • I completed the achievement yesterday, October 22 of 2018
  • N\A
  • N/A
I did the halo 2 laso campaign in coop, I finished all the mission, and the achievement didn’t pop up, the playlist says 15/15 missions completed, but nothing happens, I did it completely coop, and not even my friend get the achievement. (Sorry for my English)

Here i have a Picture that i take with my xbox to show that i completed all the mission in the playlist.
Link: https://xboxclips.com/Abraham%20117a94/screenshots/5b9299a5-50b2-4c4d-a7bd-e68af9b1da19
If your achievement is unlocked can you let me know? I have the exact same issue.
Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • N\A
  • N/A
I did the halo 2 laso campaign in coop, I finished all the mission, and the achievement didn’t pop up, the playlist says 15/15 missions completed, but nothing happens, I did it completely coop, and not even my friend get the achievement. (Sorry for my English)

Here i have a Picture that i take with my xbox to show that i completed all the mission in the playlist.
Link: https://xboxclips.com/Abraham%20117a94/screenshots/5b9299a5-50b2-4c4d-a7bd-e68af9b1da19
If your achievement is unlocked can you let me know? I have the exact same issue.
I already unlocked my friend, but I didn’t get a response from 343.

i personally messaged, and they didn’t do anything, I completed the laso campaign by my self, and I unlocked.

it seems many people had/have this issue by completing it coop.
  • N\A
  • N/A

I already unlocked my friend, but I didn’t get a response from 343.

i personally messaged, and they didn’t do anything, I completed the laso campaign by my self, and I unlocked.

it seems many people had/have this issue by completing it coop.
Damn. Well I really don’t want to replay that campaign LASO again, especially solo, so I guess I’m out of luck. Thanks though. Didn’t really expect the issue to be resolved since 343 is focused on a lot of other stuff.
Hello,

1) Gamertag is Kevamin
2) Legend
3) I completed it today, November 11 2018

It just randomly stopped tracking progress for certain missions, for example the last half of the missions for the Halo CE campaign on legendary was not unlocked. I have screenshots of the mission select screen saying I have the required missions completed on legendary however.
Lorenzo El Duce
Halo 3: ODST- Nagato Makes Moving Easier (Complete all Halo 3: ODST campaign missions in under 3 hrs on Legendary)
Completed roughly 3 days ago. Right now my time sits at just over 2 hrs and 52 minutes. I've tried the various "fixes" that made it pop for other players, it still remains locked.
It's happened to others, but one of my achievements reset awhile back, almost have all of them too.
GT: GH05T R1D3R ME
Achievement: Domination
It was at 93 % back in May before it dropped down to 33%. Since then I've accumulated enough legendary medals to put it past 100.

I really appreciate how far you guys have come along with MCC, and I dont expect my minor problem to be addressed, but happy holidays regardless!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hi, I beat Halo 2 Regret's Par Score, but it didn't give me the achievement and idk why
Lorenzo El Duce
Halo 3: ODST- Nagato Makes Moving Easier (Complete all Halo 3: ODST campaign missions in under 3 hrs on Legendary)
Completed roughly 3 days ago. Right now my time sits at just over 2 hrs and 52 minutes. I've tried the various "fixes" that made it pop for other players, it still remains locked.
Started loading random levels and it finally popped
Hi, I got all three achivements for reclaiming skulls on all campaigns,
yet the achivement Throne of Bones won't unlock

• Warkicker
  • Throne of bones
  • 17/07/2018, (time when I got the achivement for finding all skulls on Halo:CE and thus getting all three achivements of campaign skulls) Stuck at 97%
  • Gamertag: AliceFairy
  • Name of the achievement: Legend
  • 10 July 17 at 12:42 am CEST
    (achievement stuck at 98%)
    Tried redoing missions done ~75% again still at 98%
    Proof i have other achievements: Link
Greetings,

So, Halo Wars 2, I have gold medals on all campaign missions but my progress bar has me only at 75%. A few I did with score increase skulls, but is anyone aware of similar issues?
Cheers, Brad
Greetings,

So, Halo Wars 2, I have gold medals on all campaign missions but my progress bar has me only at 75%. A few I did with score increase skulls, but is anyone aware of similar issues?
Cheers, Brad
You'll want to use the achievements thread in the Halo Wars 2 Support forum for this
Spoiler:
Show
UPDATE: The achievements have been fixed. Thank you!
-gamertag: demo darbey 5
-achievements not unlocked :
- Warrior- 92%- 15/15 missions completed
-Tighten Up The Graphics- 92%
-Big Green Style- 92%- 15/15 missions completed
-Birth of a Spartan- 90%- 10/10 missions completed
-Greenhorn- 90%- 10/10 missions completed
I should have got these achievements around June/July time for halo 2, and April/May time for halo CE
Never mind, I unlocked all of these achievements earlier today, December 1, so this post is irrelevant and hopefully it can be deleted.

Spoiler:
Show
Hi all,

1) Gamertag is Legend777666

2) I am fairly certain "Domination" and Party "Pooper" were reset at some point

3) I have no idea when the acheivements were reset as I only discovered the discrepancy recently but believe it happened some time ago most likely.

4) veiwing my medals case I have 16 legendary medals unaccounted for and 105 killjoys also not accounted for in my acheivement tracker so I assume that is the point at which they where reset but I actually don't know.

I hope this info helps, I don't know if party pooper was ever reset to 0, but I do know that domination was at some point. I'm trying to 100% MCC and have all the difficult achievements out of the way. If progress could be restored on these grind acheivements the expedition would be greatly appreciated, but I'm certain I'll get it one way or the other! If there's advice to avoid future resets and delays, that would also be appreciated.
  • What was the name of the achievement?
Nagato Makes Moving Easy
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
My best guess is 10/26/16 when I got the achievements for beating ODST.

Here are my ODST co-op Legendary times from my waypoint service record:
Tayari Plaza - 00:04:50
Uplift Reserve - 00:04:18 (solo is 00:03:18)
Kizingo Boulevard - 00:10:40
Oni Alpha Site - 00:13:19
NMPD HQ - 00:06:40
Kikowani Station - 00:06:33
Data Hive - 00:21:01
Coastal Highway - 00:23:02

Prepare to Drop, Mombasa Streets and Epilogue are all complete on legendary as well.
Did Halo 4 Infinity on Heroic Co-op and not only did it not show completed it did not give me the achievement for completing a chapter on Heroic. My friend got 2 other achievements but neither of us go this achievement. They said we didn't get any stats either. It had loaded into Reclaimer so didn't quit early. Today still does not show complete. It still doesn't show up on my stats that this was completed. ODST - it shows I completed all chapters on my xbox but here it says kikowani station and coastal highway is not completed so no achievement. I went straight through ODST. Halo 3 Elder signs achievement has not popped either and have went out on several holidays and still at 50%. The Halo 4 problem seemed to happen after this latest update. The others were before. I am going to try on Christmas for the Elder Signs again.
Good afternoon,

My brother and I completed the halo 2 laso campaign playlist last night (12/6/2018) on co-op, and he was able to unlock the halo 2 laso campaign achievement (Back for More), but it didn't unlock for me. The playlist shows that I've completed 15/15, however, for some reason, the achievement did not unlock (Proof of completion can be found in the link at the bottom that shows a screenshot of 15/15 levels completed). Had I gotten the achievement, I also would have unlocked two successive achievements (complete 3 playlists on halo 2 [Connoisseur], and complete all halo laso campaign playlists [LASO Master]).

Here are the details:
  • My Gamertag: monkeyshomeboy
  • 3 achievements that did not unlock, but should have: 'Back for More', which then should have triggered 'Connoisseur', and 'LASO Master'
  • Achievements completion date (date they did not unlock, though they should have): December 6th, 2018
Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I've spent countless hours trying to complete this playlist but have nothing to show for it.

Here is the link to the screenshot that supports my claim of completing halo 2 laso:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=monkeyshomeboy#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_screenshot_monkeyshomeboy_d437f518-606b-4017-9853-b04545dcc03b

Thank you so much,
Justin (monkeyshomeboy)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 57
  4. 58
  5. 59
  6. ...
  7. 60