Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 58
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. ...
  9. 75
Good afternoon,

My brother and I completed the halo 2 laso campaign playlist last night (12/6/2018) on co-op, and he was able to unlock the halo 2 laso campaign achievement (Back for More), but it didn't unlock for me. The playlist shows that I've completed 15/15, however, for some reason, the achievement did not unlock (I can provide a screenshot to support this if need be). Had I gotten the achievement, I also would have unlocked two successive achievements (complete 3 playlists on halo 2 [Connoisseur], and complete all halo laso campaign playlists [LASO Master]).

Here are the details:
  • My Gamertag: monkeyshomeboy
  • 3 achievements that did not unlock, but should have: 'Back for More', which then should have triggered 'Connoisseur', and 'LASO Master'
  • Achievements completion date (date they did not unlock, though they should have): December 6th, 2018
Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I've spent countless hours trying to complete this playlist but have nothing to show for it.

Thank you so much,
Justin (monkeyshomeboy)
Here is the link to the screenshot that supports my claim of completing halo 2 laso:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=monkeyshomeboy#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_screenshot_monkeyshomeboy_d437f518-606b-4017-9853-b04545dcc03b
My friends and I completed the halo 2 laso campaign playlist last night (12/10/2018) on co-op, but it didn't unlock for us. The playlist shows that I've completed 15/15, however, for some reason, the achievement did not unlock.

Gamertag : Spookky / Alpra Arazel
Achievements : Back For More / Connoisseur

I hope you can fix it, we spent many hours in this. Thanks.
Spookky wrote:
My friends and I completed the halo 2 laso campaign playlist last night (12/10/2018) on co-op, but it didn't unlock for us. The playlist shows that I've completed 15/15, however, for some reason, the achievement did not unlock.

Gamertag : Spookky / Alpra Arazel
Achievements : Back For More / Connoisseur

I hope you can fix it, we spent many hours in this. Thanks.
I have the same issue and have had it since October. Haven’t been offered any support yet. I don’t think this thread is looked at.
Had another not unlock yesterday.
  • What was the name of the achievement?
Who Needs Them?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock
Yesterday (12/11/18)
Hello,

What was the name of the achievement?
Reclaimer
I have finished all campaigns on heroic and "Reclaimer" is the only one not unlocking, which would then unlock the
achievements for completing all campaigns on heroic.
It is showing up that i have completed "Reclaimer" on heroic in my games campaign menu but is the only mission with no stats on halowaypoint.

When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
12/11/2018

Thank you for the help!
Monopolized

A friend (Lapislazulii) and I, we recently completed Halo 2 in legendary co-op in under 3 hours (2h 56m 45s) but the achievement didn't pop for any of us. Checking the statistics inside the game confirms this time, and even on service record here through the web says it again.
When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
15/12/2018 16:30 UTC+1

Play, could anyone throw any light into this? We fought so hard to get it and we would like to get more information.
Gonzo345 Lapislazulii

Thanks in advance.
SECONDS
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
12/12/2018. I completed the Halo 2 Legendary Campaign mission playlist, but the achievement didn't unlock. I then went on to play the Boss Battles playlist, and upon completing that, got the achievement. For whatever reason, the game did not and still does not register the Legendary Campaign playlist as complete.
-----------------------------------
CONNOISSEUR
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
12/12/2018. Did not get progress on achievement upon completing first playlist (Legendary Campaign). Progress did not start until I completed my second playlist (Boss Battles).
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
0%. I should have gotten 33% progress upon completing Legendary Campaign, but did not get any progress despite having 15/15 missions completed on that playlist.
I cleared all Halos (CE, 2, 3, 4 and ODST) in HERICIAN mode and none of the achievements Heroic, Normal, and Easy levels have appeared. Some of the achievements are from 2017 and the ODST is 2018

Gamertag: KyroslBRl

War Hero131 (40)
Complete all campaigns on Heroic difficulty.

Hero53 (20)
Halo 2: Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.

With Your Shield or On It48 (20)
Halo 3: Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.

I Need a Hero53 (20)
Halo 4: Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.

First In, Last Out46 (20)
H3: ODST: Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.

Veteran71 (30)
Complete all campaigns on Normal difficulty.

Warrior18 (10)
Halo 2: Complete every level of the game on Normal difficulty.

Prophet's Bane18 (10)
Halo 3: Complete every level of the game on Normal difficulty.

Wake Up, John20 (10)
Halo 4: Complete every level of the game on Normal difficulty.

Urban Warfare Badge19 (10)
H3: ODST: Complete every level of the game on Normal difficulty.

Easy As One Two Three99 (20)
Halo 4: Beat the par time on all Halo 4 levels.

Big Green Style18 (10)
Halo 2: Complete every level of the game on Easy difficulty.

Herald of the Reclamation45 (20)
Complete all campaigns on Easy difficulty.

All Halo 3 terminals.

When?
Today. 12/24/18
Hello,

My gamertag is Nauj11.

The achievements were High Charity and The Great Journey. I also completed Metropolis, but was not counted. This was done on legendary, in which I completed all the levels so the achievements should also for completing the campaign did not appear. Three levels were not counted on Waypoint: Metropolis, High Charity, and Gravemind. High Charity and Gravemind were completed offline in the past two days. Metropolis was completed back in October.
Hi. I usually don't get in the forum since i do not have much to do Here.
this happened a year ago.
I'm From Brazil,so if there is anything wrong,sorry.

1)Gamertag: PrelawRogue036
2)Name of the Achievement: Skulltaker Halo 2:Assasins
3) I made this Achievement in May 17, 2017,but it didn't Unlock.
4) This achievement is always at 0%,and it unlocks when you get the Skull.

I tried to log out,restart xbox, a lot of things...
Hello,
I am one of the victims.
1) Gamertag is wishfultub
2) life story, the return of megg, pacifist,scarab lord, look out for the little guys
3) I don't know the exact dates
I'm willing to provide any other info you need, including posting screen captures of current medal counts or anything else you need to address the problem.
Thank you for investigating!
Achievement Progress Reset
  • Gamertag: Matreid
  • What was the name of the achievement:
    DOMINATION
    Earn a total of 100 Legendary medals in matchmade games.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset:[UPDATE] After checking my forum history I can see this achievement reset for me in 2015, as per my post in the 'PARTY POOPER' ACHIEVEMENT PROGRESS RESET AGAIN! thread on 12/11/2015
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset: I am not certain.
I know this has been reset at some point or the achievement did not progress at some time because of my total matchmaking medals. When looking at my Service Record and going to view Matchmaking Medals you can add up all the legendary medals and get around 80, however the achievement tracker only shows 60.

This is pretty frustrating as I would think these medal based achievements would just read from your medal count.

Thanks

[UPDATE]: Currently under Career > Medal Chest > Matchmaking my total Legendary Medal count is 101, but the achievement has not popped. The in game achievement tracker says I have 68/100 Legendary Medals
I’ve been on all the game modes under the sun in Halo CE (in the MCC) and I can’t get the ‘Checking out your options’ achievement. I’ve been playing this game forever now and I looked through my achievements and saw that I didn’t have it. I played specifically Halo CE to try and get it, but it refuses to unlock. For me it’s at 75%, which means it thinks I’ve been on 3/4 game modes for CE, which isn’t true. I’ve played Slayer, KOTH, CTF, and odd ball.
Hello,
I am one of the victims.
2) life story
3) I do not know the exact dates between December 24/2018 to January 01/2019
  • 4) I have already finished the game list more than twice and the achievement is not unlocked. because the game does not recognize as completed two missions, which are the maw (halo ce) and the heretic (halo 2)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) pacifist
3) I do not know the exact dates between December 24/2018 to January 01/2019
  • 4)lately I have tried to unlock more than eight times in this week, however it is not unlocking
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1) Gamertag is wishfultub
2) look out for the little guys
  • 4)I have tried this achievement twice since 2014, just as the others have been denied me in unlocking
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) the return of megg
  • 4)I have tried this achievement three times since 2015, just as the others have been denied the unlocking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) that does not touch
  • 4)I have tried this achievement twice since 2014, just as the others have been denied me in unlocking
it is illogical to have those achievements in halo ce anniversary for xbox 360 unlocked at the first attempt and in the halo master chief collection I do not have them, I'm willing to provide any other info you need, including posting screen captures of current medal counts or anything else you need to address the problem.
Thank you for investigating!
Gamertag: Crimsonkatana18
Date of issue: 03.01.19
Issue subsections: Spartan ops achievement

The red vs blue specific achievement isn't popping for me. I've played online on normal difficulty and done 2 of them without it popping. As far as I know this is one of those that trigger at any difficulty for any of the RvB Easter eggs. Please let me know if I have the wrong info or if this has happened before?
I know this is kind of late but I played the flooded playlist a couple days after it was released because I was under the impression I would unlock something but I never did. Did people unlock something for completing this playlist or am I just buggin? It's the only playlist I completed as well so I got the achievement for completing one playlist on MCC and you can see what date I got that achievement. My gamer tag is Kill Bowls.
Edited: Sorry, my info was incorrect.
TrevsGDPro wrote:
Hello,

What was the name of the achievement?Reclaimer
I have finished all campaigns on heroic and "Reclaimer" is the only one not unlocking, which would then unlock the
achievements for completing all campaigns on heroic.
It is showing up that i have completed "Reclaimer" on heroic in my games campaign menu but is the only mission with no stats on halowaypoint.

When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?12/11/2018

Thank you for the help!
I Had the same issue last year.
Try to complete delta halo and high charity again.
Hey I completed the Halo MCC (Flooded Playlist), and I saw videos on youtube saying that 343 would give out a reward to those who completed this playlist. But I haven't heard anything since late November so I'm just curious if anybody knows when that update will come out with the reward in it.

If this is not the correct forum to talk about this in then please redirect me to the correct forum please.

Thank you for your time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 58
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. ...
  9. 75