1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. ...
  8. 63
Hey I completed the Halo MCC (Flooded Playlist), and I saw videos on youtube saying that 343 would give out a reward to those who completed this playlist. But I haven't heard anything since late November so I'm just curious if anybody knows when that update will come out with the reward in it.

If this is not the correct forum to talk about this in then please redirect me to the correct forum please.

Thank you for your time.
There are some threads you can find unpinned talking about this, this thread is for issues with achievement unlocks
Have the mission playlists been fixed?
I'm trying to get the cross game playlist achievement but it doesn't matter wich cross playlist I try, all of them always begin in the first mission, even though I've already finished it.
Has anyone had this problem?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I should have the "Nagato makes moving easy" achievement.

My friends both got the achievement but I didn't.
Gamertag: Wellums
Achievement: Annual
Date: 8 January 2019

Had our group going for almost 2 hours trying to get this yesterday, finally made the jump and then no achievement popped.
  • RuneSlayer4421
  • Planting a Flag
  • 11 Jan 2019
  • I'm stuck at 90% and it will not increase. One of the last 25 achievements I have left and it will not pop or increase
Was able to fix with hard reset of console
Hey there,

1. Gamertag: if youre agree

2. Achievement Names : Veteran, War Hero, Legend

3. April 8th, 2016

4. N/A

5. N/A

Thanks very much!
  • Gamertag: The Funderstorm
  • What was the name of the achievement? Official Business
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 01/13/2019 around 12:30ish am Central Time
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Here is a screenshot of my post game carnage report:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=The%20FunderStorm#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_screenshot_The%20FunderStorm_36389c11-73ed-43f5-bd65-42e94c09994e

As you can see i have well over the required score, also I noticed that my campaign completion time for legendary did not go down. Sure enough, when I checked the time on Waypoint, it still says my best time is over 1 hour, the same for The Great Journey which I also completed much quicker (11 minutes)

Please. please don't make me have to redo this, this mission was horrible.
Please, you 343 have created a second achievements list of the game,this list is in the chinese region locked version,
Here the list of 73 people that have this achievements:
https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=204392

do you know what we need to do for unlocks this achievements?
  • Specific chinese xbox one with "besTV" logo
  • Specific chinese htmcc copy of the disc
  • a chinese number
please let the game free for all, or maybe copy and paste this list in the hong kong version that is not region locked. You know that, please do something.
Any update from 343 or do I have to complete achievements again and hope they unlock this time? I’d really rather not have to.
C0ldM0use wrote:
Any update from 343 or do I have to complete achievements again and hope they unlock this time? I’d really rather not have to.
From what I've seen (I've been monitoring this thread for months and have had multiple problems of my own), they don't really check this thread or offer help, sadly. This seems like a place to report problems, and maybe one day they'll actually do something (no luck so far that I've seen though). However, another user might have found a solution to whatever problem(s) you're having, so it's worth reporting here just in case. But yeah, general advice boils down to: check your stats on here, identify any problems (like missions reading as unfinished), and do parts of (or entire) achievements again and cross your fingers. Sorry.
Hello,
I am one of the victims.
1) Gamertag is wishfultub
2) life story
3) I do not know the exact dates between December 24/2018 to January 01/2019
  • 4) I have already finished the game list more than twice and the achievement is not unlocked. because the game does not recognize as completed two missions, which are the maw (halo ce) and the heretic (halo 2)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) pacifist
3) I do not know the exact dates between December 24/2018 to January 01/2019
  • 4)lately I have tried to unlock more than eight times in this week, however it is not unlocking
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1) Gamertag is wishfultub
2) look out for the little guys
3) I don't know the exact dates
  • 4)I have tried this achievement twice since 2014, just as the others have been denied me in unlocking
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) the return of megg
  • 4)I have tried this achievement three times since 2015, just as the others have been denied the unlocking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) that does not touch
  • 4)I have tried this achievement twice since 2014, just as the others have been denied me in unlocking
it is illogical to have those achievements in halo ce anniversary for xbox 360 unlocked at the first attempt and in the halo master chief collection I do not have them, I'm willing to provide any other info you need, including posting screen captures of current medal counts or anything else you need to address the problem.
Thank you for investigating!
Okay so I know this is the opposite of the point of this thread but I was actually given achievement I did NOT earn. I was awarded 5 achievement in total.
1.War Hero ( complete all campaigns on heroic)
2.The legend of 117 (complete halo 4 on legendary)
3. I need a hero (Complete halo 4 on heroic)
4. Legend (Complete all campaigns on legendary)
5. Lone wolf legend (complete halo 4 on legendary solo)

Halo 4 is the only campaign I haven’t beaten on heroic or legendary, every other campaign I did on legendary ages ago.

My gamertag is “JaydensApples”
I just finished Halo 4 LASO Playlist in co-op and did not get my Naked Tyrant achievement. My two friends got the achievement, so I should have gotten it too.
My gammertag: PROSTHETLCS
Achievement is "Naked Tyrant"
Completed the achievement on 1/16/2019.

I made a screenshot proving I completed the Halo 4 LASO Playlist.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=PROSTHETlCS#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_screenshot_PROSTHETlCS_7092f7dc-a2d2-46cc-97cb-ce8736b50a73
Okay so I know this is the opposite of the point of this thread but I was actually given achievement I did NOT earn. I was awarded 5 achievement in total.
1.War Hero ( complete all campaigns on heroic)
2.The legend of 117 (complete halo 4 on legendary)
3. I need a hero (Complete halo 4 on heroic)
4. Legend (Complete all campaigns on legendary)
5. Lone wolf legend (complete halo 4 on legendary solo)

Halo 4 is the only campaign I haven’t beaten on heroic or legendary, every other campaign I did on legendary ages ago.

My gamertag is “JaydensApples”
You need to recomplete all halo 4 except for the first mission, all the other mission are not synchronized correctly so you need to re-do
2) life story
3) I do not know the exact date between December 24, 2014 and January 17, 2019
4) I have already finished the game list more than six times and the achievement is not unlocked.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/es-mx/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=WishfulTub#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_screenshot_WishfulTub_de1b1842-f4df-4e83-9e22-35acea4f8852
Hey 343i, you have put out 2 patchs for this game since I left a comment before and somehow you haven't fixed his issue. If your not trying to fix this problem then why would you have armor for another game unlock throughthe achievements that don't unlock in another . This games been out forever and it's on an Xbox not like you have to worry about trophies on ps. Its achievements on a system you've made all your games on
  • 1: ACE OF SPADES 5
  • 2: Goat Roped
  • 3: I completed the achievement on January 16th, 2019, after I installed the new update, but I have not yet received it.
  • Goat Roped achievement is not unlocking, even though my online stats show that my total time for solo legendary is 2:34:34. I set my record legendary times on The Pillar of Autumn through Keyes in the week before the recent January update. I set my time on The Maw after installing the new update and the achievement is not unlocking. I did not use any skulls for any of my record times.
  • I have tried hard restarting my xbox and completing multiple different Halo:CE missions again on legendary with no skulls, including beating my previous time on The Pillar of Autumn, but to no avail.
Halo 4 your joking ach is not unlocking
- Gamertag: LazyPaperTowel
- Legend (the achievement for completing every game on legendary)
- Jan 11 2019 (completed entire collection on legendary, yet no achievement)
- Achievement never reset
- Not reset, just stuck at 97% yet in the menu it shows that all the games were played and completed on legendary (Just hoping to get my achievement that I've invested 3 weeks into off and on school days, yet never got it due to the game somehow not registering it.) thank you for helping the best you can.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. ...
  8. 63