Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 76
- Gamertag: LazyPaperTowel
- Legend (the achievement for completing every game on legendary)
- Jan 11 2019 (completed entire collection on legendary, yet no achievement)
- Achievement never reset
- Not reset, just stuck at 97% yet in the menu it shows that all the games were played and completed on legendary (Just hoping to get my achievement that I've invested 3 weeks into off and on school days, yet never got it due to the game somehow not registering it.) thank you for helping the best you can.
Because
TSAVO HIGHWAY halo 3 is not synchronized on halo waypoint,you probably need to do only this,check on your service record
Goat roped won’t pop even though I’m well under the 3hrs. I’ve done a number of hard resets and playing random levels but I can’t get it to go. I did use the new Sputnik skull to make jumps easier. Might that have something to do with it?
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
- Gamertag: LazyPaperTowel
- Legend (the achievement for completing every game on legendary)
- Jan 11 2019 (completed entire collection on legendary, yet no achievement)
- Achievement never reset
- Not reset, just stuck at 97% yet in the menu it shows that all the games were played and completed on legendary (Just hoping to get my achievement that I've invested 3 weeks into off and on school days, yet never got it due to the game somehow not registering it.) thank you for helping the best you can.
Because
TSAVO HIGHWAY halo 3 is not synchronized on halo waypoint,you probably need to do only this,check on your service record
thanks i just saw... wonder why it does that...
On MCC. I cant get achievements for assault on the control room thru the maw. No matter how many times i play them. Beat all levels on legendary twice. Uninstalled dozen plus times. I play AOTCR everytime theres an update and nothing. Been dealing with this issue for years

This post has been hidden.

• Gamertag: The Funderstorm
  • What was the name of the achievement? Monopolized
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1-18-2019
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
As you can see by my Waypoint profile, all of my times are logged correctly in the system. The total time is 2:45:00. I did all of them solo (which shouldn't matter, I did some solo and some co-op for Halo 3). All of my times are logged correctly on the leaderboards. I have tried to reset my xbox, delete and redownload my profile. Replay random missions on various difficulties. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I can't really think of anything else I could possibly do to get this to unlock.

Here is a screenshot from in game: https://imgur.com/CcPaATW
Also, each level has its record time correct in the leaderboards: https://imgur.com/a/7kHKBl3

You can find those screens in my profile too.
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="ANGUS87" data-postid="1222">
<p>Goat roped won’t pop even though I’m well under the 3hrs. I’ve done a number of hard resets and playing random levels but I can’t get it to go. I did use the new Sputnik skull to make jumps easier. Might that have something to do with it?</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Yup, you have 2:46:26 it s a nice time but you know that speedrun achievement are problematic when the playlist is started in a previous build in coop, a player takes a new update, and then completes the single player campaign on the updated build.</p>
<p>You know speedrun achievements like monopolized and goat roped works about both single/coop. Maybe you can solve this playing halo ce in coop ... how it happened to me, because 343 can not do much to help us, we are only a little bunch of unfortunate people</p>

On trueachievement forum or guide for the achievements in question, you can find something to try
Sakori wrote:
Hi there!

• Gamertag: Sakori
  • What was the name of the achievement? : Safety Not Guaranteed
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? July 14th, 2015.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? : Finished the final mission in the playlist, only the host (SH4k) got the achievement. The other two members, myself and Kenta09 did not get it.
Playlist shows as completed all but one level, but clicking continue instead boots up the first stage.
Only the host gets the achievement. It’s always been like that on halo 3 ODST though since it came out. My friend found out the hard way after 5 long replays of the playlist
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) teengirlsquad4
  • What was the name of the achievement? You're Joking
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/19/2019 (Seems to not unlock after most recent update)
Just finished speed running Halo 4 with 3 other players yesterday and this achievement did not unlock even though Waypoint says I am under three hours when you add all times together. Not sure if the most recent update reset this, since half the campaign was completed in 2018, while two or three missions were completed post-update. Solo missions on Legendary do nothing, hard resetting does nothing, even running Dawn on Legendary Co-op does nothing. Wasted a lot of time to get nothing.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/19/2019 (Seems to not unlock after most recent update)
Just finished speed running Halo 4 with 3 other players yesterday and this achievement did not unlock even though Waypoint says I am under three hours when you add all times together. Not sure if the most recent update reset this, since half the campaign was completed in 2018, while two or three missions were completed post-update. Solo missions on Legendary do nothing, hard resetting does nothing, even running Dawn on Legendary Co-op does nothing. Wasted a lot of time to get nothing.
I’m having same problem if u find something that helps. Pls let me kno
Total Campaign Medals Earned is 10097 but the Medal Completionist achievement is stuck at 98%. Gamertag is iissmarter.
I’m having same problem if u find something that helps. Pls let me kno
The times on the leaderboards are all messed up so I think this might be an issue
  • Life Story Achievement
  • Sunday, January 20th 2019
Just finished the Master Chief Saga Playlist and the Achievement did not unlock. 46/46 Complete
I’ve got your joking and goat roped still hasn’t unlocked under 3 for sure
Gamertag: Same as post- dantheman17ahs
Name of Achievement - Back For More - Beat Halo 2 LASO Campaign
Date of Completeion: January 20th, 2019 at roughly 10:30 pm EST.

15/15 missions completed. Took ages as Regret and Gravemind are brutal and I would really appreciate some help on getting this achievement to pop especially since I did it legit since checkpoint glitch has been fixed.

Link to photo proof of completion:

https://imgur.com/a/swiTNUT

Unsure of how to make that a hyperlink...

Thank you for your time.
I was dantheman17ahs's (post directly above mine) partner for H2 LASO. We did every level 100% legit.

Screenshot for proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPFdOW5mRJtBgdhRxaD-fkyOh-Pd8At-/view?usp=sharing

It was 2 achievements in my case. To go through the motions;
  • What was the name of the achievement?
"Back For More" and "Connoisseur"
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Today, 1/20/19
Hola que tal no se si los demás estén a favor pero la dificultad de halo Maestro del LTC es demasiado difícil bajen la dificultad es imposible aser los logros también porque es una pena de puntuación que dan para la dificuladi en la que está.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.
Originally posted in the support forum: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/midnight-completion-still-not-unlocking/9843d7aa-939a-4b62-8e1e-e0162fd1fec4/posts

• Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) zMagni (this account)
  • What was the name of the achievement? Midnight (also blocks Librarian's Gift; Wake Up, John; I Need A Hero; The Legend Of 117; Lone Wolf Legend; Herald Of The Reclamation; Veteran; War Hero; Legend)
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Beat the level for the first time on June 20, 2017. Most recently on January 19, 2019. Beaten multiple times in between those dates as well.
Gamertag: ChevySilveraydo & Friend TakedownRex
Achievement: Back for more. Halo 2 LASO.
Completed: 1-21-19 just after 0000 hours or midnight
Not been reset. Achievement didn't pop.

Achievement progress shows 50% because I've beat all LASOs now except Halo 4. No nameplates were unlocked by either of us. Both show 15/15 complete.

My screenshot. https://www.mediafire.com/file/jtp4nkxwug5grnc/IMG_20190121_015517.jpg

TakedownRex's
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z49gc52m8x3fwrm/IMG_20190121_020008_01.jpg
zMagni wrote:
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.
Originally posted in the support forum: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/midnight-completion-still-not-unlocking/9843d7aa-939a-4b62-8e1e-e0162fd1fec4/posts

• Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) zMagni (this account)
  • What was the name of the achievement? Midnight (also blocks Librarian's Gift; Wake Up, John; I Need A Hero; The Legend Of 117; Lone Wolf Legend; Herald Of The Reclamation; Veteran; War Hero; Legend)
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Beat the level for the first time on June 20, 2017. Most recently on January 19, 2019. Beaten multiple times in between those dates as well.
For what it's worth, it finally unlocked when I played it on Easy... trying again on Legendary now to see if I can get all the other completion achievements.

Fake edit: and that did it, finally unlocked 19 months later!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 76