Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 75
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) teengirlsquad4
  • What was the name of the achievement? You're Joking
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/19/2019 (Seems to not unlock after most recent update)
Just finished speed running Halo 4 with 3 other players yesterday and this achievement did not unlock even though Waypoint says I am under three hours when you add all times together. Not sure if the most recent update reset this, since half the campaign was completed in 2018, while two or three missions were completed post-update. Solo missions on Legendary do nothing, hard resetting does nothing, even running Dawn on Legendary Co-op does nothing. Wasted a lot of time to get nothing.
Seems this update affected more achievements. Hopefully it doesn't bug out on the MP ones I'm currently going for...
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • Gamertag: chriz2135
  • What was the name of the achievement? Monopolized
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1-16-2019
My Waypoint profile shows a total time of 2:59:37, so I'm just under the 3 hours. The leader boards have my times logged correctly, but nothing seems to make this achievement pop.
DEVILDOGZ88
you’re joking 1/18/19 time was 2.46.32
goat roped 1/20/19 times was 2.44.00
I hope this is were I post at
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
DEVILDOGZ88
you’re joking 1/18/19 time was 2.46.32
goat roped 1/20/19 times was 2.44.00
  • Gamertag: Pr1nce0fDarknez
  • What was the name of the achievement? Back for More
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1-22-2019
Gamertag: PROSTHETLCS
'Your'e Joking' achievement did not unlock. All of my times were calculated today. 1/22/2019
I'm curious wether anyone has recieved the achievements they missed after submitting to this post, or it's just for data gathering for future patch fixes?
My group and I did the devastating achievement for completing halo 3 in under 3 hours together. Times have indeed been recorded in game and on Halo Waypoint. The achievement did not unlock for any of us.

1. Gamertags:
  • CamJustKilledU
  • DTMenace601
  • Covertsitary
  • Strictcleave112
2. Devestating

3. Completed yesterday 1/21/2019
  • Gamertag: brent1221
  • What was the name of the achievement? Monopolized
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Jan, 22, 2019
I'm curious wether anyone has recieved the achievements they missed after submitting to this post, or it's just for data gathering for future patch fixes?
My thoughts as well.
My thoughts as well.
I would like to know too. If it's just for data, then what's the point in asking for help.
My group and I have completed halo 3 in under 3 hours together. Have done it 3 times and the times have indeed been recorded in the game and on Halo Waypoint. The achievement has still not unlock for any of us.
  1. Gamertags:
  • C00L IMAGE
  • iClustaFlux
  • BazTheOracel
2. Devestating3. Completed yesterday 1/21/2019
GamerTag - YourRightLeg21
Achievement - Monopolized
Completion Date - 1/20/2019
GamerTag - YourRightLeg21
Completion Date - 1/20/2019
Also to not that all times are recorded on my service record and add up to under 3 hours.
Gamertag - BlackHawkMarine
Completion Date - 1/18/2019

My coop times on both Waypoint and in game add up to under 3 hours.
Hello
  • GT: Lt Mtn dew
  • Achievements: Devastating and Nagato Makes Moving Easy
  • Nagato Makes Moving Easy on 1/17/19 & Devastating on 1/20/19
  • N/A
  • N/A
Gamertag: SuperFlight89
Achievements: Scout and Record Store Owner
Achievement Not Unlocking Around 1/22/19 (Both achievements)

I have found all audio logs in H3 ODST, when I encountered an audio log station (forgot which one), I tapped the action button to save it. However, the achievement didn't pop up, however, the next achievements unlocked skipping #21. Again, I have all the audio logs, and it should unlock the record store owner. But it's missing the scout achievement, making the record store owner achievement unobtainable
Any word when the speed run ach will be fixed?
Gamertags: Tokbirn, Wolfkitty SG1
Achievement: You're Joking
Date: 1/23/19

Completed this today with 3 minutes to spare, nobody got the achievement unlock. The stats under Career show no clear times at all, for any difficulty, despite having completed the campaign multiple times.
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
GT: Brosama73

Achievement: Goat Roped

Date: I finished the achievement today 1/23/19

I went through every mission on the newest patch and got new best times and it still did not unlock. All of my times are recorded in game and on waypoint.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 75