Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 77
On mcc. Just played AOTCR for the -Yoink- tonth time. Stillcant get achievement stillfor completing it nor any of the levels after that on CE. Played the campaign on legendary twice. Refuse to play anything else on here till i get the achievements. Missing like 250+ Gamerscore easily. -Yoink- needs fixed. Dealt with this for yrs
Gamertag is skeek547
Achievement name is. Those left behind from Halo odst. I've finish that level 4 times with at least one Marine alive and it still won't pop for me. Thank you for investigating.
Dear 343 team)

1. Gamertag: Gogha92
2. A Preference for Pain
3. 10-01-2019
4. N.A.
5. Progress tracker: 0% I only see a lock on it.

So my brother and I completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist together and played it from start to finish, however it only unlocked for him.
It shows as completed on the playlist itself, however for me the achievement did not unlock.

If you could look into this and get back to me in due time, that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Gogha92 a.k.a. Nicky Mystic (long time halo fan, games and all lore included)
1) Gamertag is "Scri 689"
2) Goat Roped
I did the campaign on legendary solo in 2 hours in one sitting, and the achievement does not unlock.
Actually i did all the missions twice and still nothing, you can check all my times and if you need something else ask me please.

EDIT: the new update actually unlocked me the achievement! Thanks a lot!
Tokbirn wrote:
Gamertags: Tokbirn, Wolfkitty SG1
Achievement: You're Joking
Date: 1/23/19

Completed this today with 3 minutes to spare, nobody got the achievement unlock. The stats under Career show no clear times at all, for any difficulty, despite having completed the campaign multiple times.
To have stat times in game show up push right bumper after seeing the blanks and then left bumper again and they should be there.
However this is not a solution for making the achievement pop.
If that doesn’t work your times should be on your service record in halowaypoint.
  • Gamertag: Across Concrete
  • What was the name of the achievement: Monopolized
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Around 1:30 AM EST 1/24/19
I really hope 343i is willing to help us out.
It shows ive completed them all on main screen 10/10 but not in achievements
Hey Halo all !

I waited a long time before report that, but after many years still happen apparently.
When I'm playing in whatever : Selection, Spartan Ops, Campaign...

Sometime I really don't know why, my progression is not saved on the menu (you know when you can see in what difficulty you finished this or this mission)
So for Exemple I remake Spartan Ops in Legendary, And the game still showing "Unplayed"... pretty frustrating.

Am I missing something, or It's really a bug ?
Ironbobbi wrote:
Hey Halo all !

I waited a long time before report that, but after many years still happen apparently.
When I'm playing in whatever : Selection, Spartan Ops, Campaign...

Sometime I really don't know why, my progression is not saved on the menu (you know when you can see in what difficulty you finished this or this mission)
So for Exemple I remake Spartan Ops in Legendary, And the game still showing "Unplayed"... pretty frustrating.

Am I missing something, or It's really a bug ?
If you go to your service record you can see what the game is registering.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/ironbobbi

It looks like it has tracked you as having beat H1 on Heroic and the others on Normal.

The Spartan Ops progress tracked in the actual game is just straight up broken and got wiped last update.
Tokbirn wrote:
Gamertags: Tokbirn, Wolfkitty SG1
Achievement: You're Joking
Date: 1/23/19

Completed this today with 3 minutes to spare, nobody got the achievement unlock. The stats under Career show no clear times at all, for any difficulty, despite having completed the campaign multiple times.
To have stat times in game show up push roght bumper after seeing the blanks and then left bumper again and they should be there.
However this is not a solution for making the achievement pop.
If that doesn’t work your times should be on your service record in halowaypoint.
Thanks, that did work. 2:57:20. Close to the wire, but at least I made it for whenever the achievement gets fixed.
I'm under the 3 hour mark on halo 2 now and almost there with CE. Are these going to pop if you have met the requirements in the past? Felt like I was making progress towards finishing all the achievements, but have stopped playing altogether since the achievements are broken. Either way, here goes:

• Gamertag: J4CKA1
  • What was the name of the achievement: MONOPOLIZED
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? JANUARY 18TH, 2019 [unsure of exact time. somewhere around 10pm EST]
Ironbobbi wrote:
If you go to your service record you can see what the game is registering.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/ironbobbi

It looks like it has tracked you as having beat H1 on Heroic and the others on Normal.

The Spartan Ops progress tracked in the actual game is just straight up broken and got wiped last update.
Thanks !
My Bad, Sorry :)
  • Markyshizzle
  • What was the name of the achievement? Nagato Makes Moving Easy
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/25/19
The achievement never unlocked despite my coop and solo times being under 3 hours... i have 599/600 achievements done... its my last one.

My coop is 1:24:03 and solo is 2:45:17 according to halo waypoint
  • BU Rob13
  • Record Shop Owner
  • I unlocked Audiophile on June 16, 2015, which represents getting the 30th audio file. Record Shop Owner should have unlocked at the same time but is stuck at 96%. All audio files are marked as unlocked when I check the comms.
  • xXMasterLuckyXx
  • Goat Roped
  • 01.26.2019 , achievement didnt pop, have completet it solo and co-op legendary, solo legendary time is 02:33:56
  • Xbox shows 0%
Gogha92 wrote:
Dear 343 team)

1. Gamertag: Gogha92
2. A Preference for Pain
3. 10-01-2019
4. N.A.
5. Progress tracker: 0% I only see a lock on it.

So my brother and I completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist together and played it from start to finish, however it only unlocked for him.
It shows as completed on the playlist itself, however for me the achievement did not unlock.

If you could look into this and get back to me in due time, that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Gogha92 a.k.a. Nicky Mystic (long time halo fan, games and all lore included)
If it shows all of the missions completed, you might be in luck. Try to find somebody with the Halo 3 epilouge checkpoint and have them share it with you. It should unlock afterwards then since all missions are 100%
1. Gamer tag - Peter Stacker 2. Achievements- legendary mission achievements for the following halo ce “truth and reconciliation” , “the silence cataographer” , “ assault on the control room “ the maw”, halo 2 “ outskirts”, “ metropolis “the arbiter” , “regret”, “ sacred icon” , “quarantine zone”, “gravemind” , halo 4 “infinity” , and “ midnight”. 3. Done the entire campaign for all halo ce halo 2 halo 3 and halo 4 the past 2 weeks these are the only achievements it didn’t give. 4. I have legendary mission achievements for all other missions. It says missions completed on legendary on the mission summary menu where it says difficulty completed on . 5. N/a
1. Gamertag: G0nc3p
2. A Preference for Pain
3. 26-01-2019
4. N.A.
5. Don´t know what to say

It shows as completed on Legendary on my service record (SOLO), however, not tracked as completed on LASO. I think the problem is related to the major update from last week, wich restarted my last checkpoint from the last level needed to complete the game on LASO (The covenant).

Regards.
  • Gamertag: Lolisloltjes
  • What was the name of the achievement? You're Joking
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? I believe 20 january 2019
Checked all the times on Halowaypoint and under career on MCC. All of the times together are under 3:00 hours. But it still won't give me the achievement.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 77