Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 75
Brosama73 wrote:
Gogha92 wrote:
Dear 343 team)

1. Gamertag: Gogha92
2. A Preference for Pain
3. 10-01-2019
4. N.A.
5. Progress tracker: 0% I only see a lock on it.

So my brother and I completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist together and played it from start to finish, however it only unlocked for him.
It shows as completed on the playlist itself, however for me the achievement did not unlock.

If you could look into this and get back to me in due time, that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Gogha92 a.k.a. Nicky Mystic (long time halo fan, games and all lore included)
If it shows all of the missions completed, you might be in luck. Try to find somebody with the Halo 3 epilouge checkpoint and have them share it with you. It should unlock afterwards then since all missions are 100%
Dear Brosama73,
Is there perhaps any other way? Or do I have to keep trying to find and join people on that last checkpoint until it eventually unlocks? I joined 3 players thus far that were on the end scenes after Halo, however it still shows 0 progress on the achievement..And like back in the days with the vindmasters, 2 of them glitched as well......I don't wan't to redo this again honesty though..

Kind regards,
Gogha92
Gogha92 wrote:
Brosama73 wrote:
Gogha92 wrote:
Dear 343 team)

1. Gamertag: Gogha92
2. A Preference for Pain
3. 10-01-2019
4. N.A.
5. Progress tracker: 0% I only see a lock on it.

So my brother and I completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist together and played it from start to finish, however it only unlocked for him.
It shows as completed on the playlist itself, however for me the achievement did not unlock.

If you could look into this and get back to me in due time, that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Gogha92 a.k.a. Nicky Mystic (long time halo fan, games and all lore included)
If it shows all of the missions completed, you might be in luck. Try to find somebody with the Halo 3 epilouge checkpoint and have them share it with you. It should unlock afterwards then since all missions are 100%
Dear Brosama73,
Is there perhaps any other way? Or do I have to keep trying to find and join people on that last checkpoint until it eventually unlocks? I joined 3 players thus far that were on the end scenes after Halo, however it still shows 0 progress on the achievement..And like back in the days with the vindmasters, 2 of them glitched as well......I don't wan't to redo this again honesty though..

Kind regards,
Gogha92
I am not sure as I have not finished it yet though, I know I had problems with the master chief saga playlist and I know that worked. All the playlist and speed running achievements look like they are bugged right now. I would try doing this again once they fix it, hopefully soon
Gamertag: Starkiller45667
Chievos: Mind Games, Kilotons of Fun
Both achievements shouldv'e unlocked january 26th
that is all

Update: They Just popped yesterday. (28th)
Gamertag: Breton
Achievement: Devastating
When should it have unlocked?: just beat the last level now, checked my service record and it adds up to less than 3 hours.

Edit: was hoping it would finally pop when I logged back in today but still nothing. Am I out of luck here? I really hope I didn’t beat it under 3 hours for nothing.
  • Gamertag: Angelx0fxDeathx
  • What was the name of the achievement?: "You're Joking" and "Nagato Makes Moving Easy"
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: I finished running both of these on 1/27/2019
yesterday i had the achievement unlocked for completing every level of halo 4 on legendary alone. thing is: i only finished the first level alone on legendary and the others in coop. (on 360 i finished every level alone on legendary). also, it's been a long time since i've played the halo 4 campaign, i can't even remember. i mean, i don't mind getting the achievement (i also wouldn't care if it is taken away again, bc i don't care that much about gamerscore anymore), but i just tought i should report it.
1) fisherdwarf98
2) halo 3 devastating
I was playing with a group of people speed running halo 3 but for some reason the achievement didn’t pop and none of my previous times changed either on my service record. (Update: I found the times I had in co-op, and the time is under 3 hours but the achievement still won’t pop up, what do I do? Total time: 2:06:07)
  • Gamertag: Th3 Ph4rM4cI5t
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Goat Roped
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/28/19
THE PILLAR OF AUTUMN
00:07:47

HALO
00:15:04

THE TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION
00:16:09

THE SILENT CARTOGRAPHER
00:05:27

ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM
00:06:51

343 GUILTY SPARK
00:08:02

THE LIBRARY
00:17:16

TWO BETRAYALS
00:20:36

KEYES
00:03:46

THE MAW
00:11:37
Just a note that 343 are currently investing speed running achievements not unlocking
Same issue in Halo 3 Devastating achievement
SIERRA 117-00:13:50

CROW'S NEST-00:20:03

TSAVO HIGHWAY-00:09:11

THE STORM-00:13:18

FLOODGATE-00:04:59

THE ARK-00:20:42

THE COVENANT-00:24:54

CORTANA-00:09:56

HALO-00:17:19
I'm also having troubles with the Halo 3 "Devastating" Achievement

22:22
20:49
5:01
6:13
5:28
27:34
2:20
13:00
16:43

Per above post, it looks like 343 is looking into it, so that's a good sign.
  • What was the name of the achievement? (You're Joking)
DAWN
00:12:48
REQUIEM
00:13:01
FORERUNNER
00:21:30
INFINITY
00:34:43
RECLAIMER
00:17:57
SHUTDOWN
00:09:31
COMPOSER
00:20:31
MIDNIGHT
00:27:38
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? (1/29/2019)
I also understand 343 is looking into speed running achievements at the time but I just wanted to document this!
Thanks guys!
  • Gamertag: Monty o3
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Devastating
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/27/19
  • Gamertag: Maf77
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/21/2019 (I think)
Monty O3 wrote:
  • Gamertag: Monty o3
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Devastating
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/27/19
  • Gamertag: Maf77
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1/21/2019 (I think)
stckrboy wrote:
Just a note that 343 are currently investing speed running achievements not unlocking
stckrboy wrote:
1) Hydr0 Knight
2) Devastating and Nagato makes moving easy
3) Early January 2019
4-5) im not sure if it applies to me but before I completed the requirements of the achievements MCC had its winter update which could of bugged the achievements to not unlock
update: I got my achievements that i earned thank you 343 for the bug fixes and improving mcc
1) Hydr0 Knight
3) Early January 2019
4-5) im not sure if it applies to me but before I completed the requirements of the achievements MCC had its winter update which could of bugged the achievements to not unlock
Please read the last few posts in a thread before posting. The answer is there.
1) Hydr0 Knight
3) Early January 2019
Please read the last few posts in a thread before posting. The answer is there.
It’s not necessarily a bad thing for more data points. Can’t hurt to have more and see if the issue is affecting everyone or if it is caused by something more specific.
I am missing the goat roped achievement for halo:ce i checked my in game stats and it says 2:53:53 ik thats under 3 hours so why didnt it pop gamertag is JereTheWicked
Hey Halogeek and halogeekette

how are you ?😀

my question today is, how much I read the terminals in halo 3, I still not unlocked the achievements linked to... what happened ? what's I m missing ?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 75