Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 76
My beat halo ce on legendary under 3 hours did not pop gt is D4everRedRanger
stckrboy wrote:
Just a note that 343 are currently investing speed running achievements not unlocking
Ironbobbi wrote:
Hey Halogeek and halogeekette

how are you ?😀

my question today is, how much I read the terminals in halo 3, I still not unlocked the achievements linked to... what happened ? what's I m missing ?
Because you need to read the terminal until it becames red , just wite more
GYS GHOST wrote:
Ironbobbi wrote:
Hey Halogeek and halogeekette

how are you ?😀

my question today is, how much I read the terminals in halo 3, I still not unlocked the achievements linked to... what happened ? what's I m missing ?
Because you need to read the terminal until it becames red , just wite more
that's the problem I read everything and after it become red nothing happened, I should be in legendary maybe. normal is not enough ?
Hello.

Gamertag: KisKenci
Achievement: Monopolized
When it didnt unlock: Around 01.February.2019.
It didnt reset I think.
My current time should be under 3 hours and that is: 02:58:17
GT: PURExxxLUCK
Achievement: You're Joking
Date: 2/3/2019
My Halo 4 career stats say my fastest completion on Legendary is 2:27:36 and still no achievement.
If you're posting about the sub three hour achievements not unlocking, that's something we're aware of and investigating. Please do not post about them anymore. When we have information on them, we'll let you know.
Progress towards the 100 legendary medals is broken. I have gotten any progress on it even though I have gotten several steaktaculars in Halo 3.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • Gamertag: Achievement Ace
  • What was the name of the achievement? Goat Roped
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 2-1-2019
My Waypoint profile shows a total time of 2:33:01. The leader boards have my times logged correctly, but nothing seems to make this achievement pop.
  • Gamertag: NeckSnappin
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Goat Roped
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: 2/3/2019
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?: N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?: N/A
Please don’t tell me I just did 2 speed runs of Halo: CE for nothing. I went back and did every mission again because I thought maybe because I did it under the Legendary playlist that’s why it didn’t count but when I went through and did another speed run under Campaign it still didn’t unlock. A man should not have to speed run Two Betrayals twice, that is just torture.

EDIT: As of the update, my achievement popped as soon as I got on MCC. Thank you guys!
If you're posting about the sub three hour achievements not unlocking, that's something we're aware of and investigating. Please do not post about them anymore. When we have information on them, we'll let you know.
Progress towards the 100 legendary medals is broken. I have gotten any progress on it even though I have gotten several steaktaculars in Halo 3.
steaktaculars medals are misleading in the medal section. While it says they can be gained in more games they actually are only available in halo 2 anniversary.
steaktaculars medals are misleading in the medal section. While it says they can be gained in more games they actually are only available in halo 2 anniversary.
Damn, really? Thats very disappointing, thanks for the info though.
Please check out halo CE campaign achievements also. Havent got mine in years. Tried everything.
<p></p>
Gamertag CDMART

I completed Halo 2 on legendary and for some reason it is not showing up in my service record as complete... Any ideas? I have already replayed through twice....
CDMART wrote:
<p></p>
Gamertag CDMART

I completed Halo 2 on legendary and for some reason it is not showing up in my service record as complete... Any ideas? I have already replayed through twice....
Does it say it is complete in game? Also are you connected to xbox live when you finish these missions?
<p></p>
Please check out halo CE campaign achievements also. Havent got mine in years. Tried everything.
what achievements are you having trouble with specifically?
  • Gamertag: Spencer410
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Vanguard(beat par score on Covenant) Tipping Point(Activate terminal 4 on Covenant) As well as achievements counting Covenant completion on Legendary and lower difficulties.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock: 02/06/19 11:36 AM start time (According to Theater record) about ~ 2:50 PM finish time
Previous campaign achievements were unlocked and legendary mission completion was displayed on Campaign screen. The latest mission The Covenant on legendary was not counted as completed on the campaign or achievements lists. I had no skulls on and same settings as previous missions that unlocked achievements. Terminals and skull(aside from terminal 4) achievements were unlocked during this as well.
My guess is my internet went out sometime during the mission but I am not certain. Is there a fix to this or at least a reason behind it?
  • Gamertag - YourRightLeg21
  • Achievment - Devastating
  • Completed on 2/6/2019
SIERRA 117
00:13:16
CROW'S NEST
00:20:15
TSAVO HIGHWAY
00:09:50
THE STORM
00:17:13
FLOODGATE
00:04:51
THE ARK
00:36:29
THE COVENANT
00:33:54
CORTANA
00:13:23
HALO
00:20:32
YourRightLeg21 - Speedrun achievements are a known issue, as mentioned further up and on previous pages
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 76