Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 75
Welp another update and another let down. Still cant get completion achievements for AOTCR thru the Maw.

Can 343 focus on achievement issues and other patches then dumb events
gamer-tag: kidsmack102
achievements: Warrior, Hero, Legendary Anniversary
unlocked: 2/14/2019

My waypoint status shows that I have not completed the halo 2 mission "Regret" on Legendary difficulty while my xbox one does show that I have completed it on Legendary but does not display a score or time for completing it. I have since beat it on easy to see if it would trigger the Legendary achievements but it hasn't worked. I beat Regret on sometime between 2/8/19 and 2/10/19
Gamer-tag: DragonRiderZach
Achevments: All Halo 2 Blast can achevments.
Date unlocked: not sure

In Halo two multiplayer I have tryed both in matchmaking and custom game it has yet to unlock.
Welp another update and another let down. Still cant get completion achievements for AOTCR thru the Maw.

No because the core Audience for this game is for multiplayer not for achievement you should’ve got the achievements when there was a audience for this game achievements. It is for multiplayer not for achievement you should’ve got the achievements when u could unlock them all. Just like I should of keep my nameplate of the symbols I had. Lvl Halo 2 49 symbol was my nameplate and changed it and lost it forever. Those name plates were removed sadly and looked so good for the game and would make other team ur playing remember grinding to the hard lvl 50 of halo 2. avoiding the cheaters by getting host box for the ranked symbols 44-50 back in halo 2. If you were talking about halo 5 Achievements it would be more important not a game that people
play more online in my opinion. U can always make sure ur Xbox is not connect to the internet and delete the game and redownload it offline and it will be like the game was when it came out. Idk if that achievement was there but u should be able to unlock it that way if it was added then.
DBS wrote:

No because the core Audience for this game is for multiplayer not for achievement you should’ve got the achievements when there was a audience for this game achievements. It is for multiplayer not for achievement you should’ve got the achievements when u could unlock them all. Just like I should of keep my nameplate of the symbols I had. Lvl Halo 2 49 symbol was my nameplate and changed it and lost it forever. Those name plates were removed sadly and looked so good for the game and would make other team ur playing remember grinding to the hard lvl 50 of halo 2. avoiding the cheaters by getting host box for the ranked symbols 44-50 back in halo 2. If you were talking about halo 5 Achievements it would be more important not a game that people
play more online in my opinion. U can always make sure ur Xbox is not connect to the internet and delete the game and redownload it offline and it will be like the game was when it came out. Idk if that achievement was there but u should be able to unlock it that way if it was added then.
Dude ive done everything possible. Trust me. They r not unlocking
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Gamertag: jilimi 357
Achievement: Wisening up
Completed it: 2015-05-31
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Gamertag: OmegaSkittles
Achivement: Back for More
Did not unlock upon completion on 17 February 2019
I believe the issue is related to the fact that the playlist started me up on Cairo Station rather than The Heretic. Proceeded through the game as normal and only after completing the entire game did The Heretic and The Armory become available. I played those levels and despite the fact that it says a full 15/15 complete the achievement did not pop below is a link to a screenshot if you need it. Thanks

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApReG0Mj6jnghgKMp_r9LkdALgcN
tGs Wraith wrote:
  • Gamertag : tGs Wraith
  • What was the name of the achievement? :Numerous H3 achievements. Eg Holdout, King of the Crows, Skulltaker: Tough Luck
  • [If achievement did not unlock] Was playing Halo 3 Legendary Coop with a mate last night. Completed 4 missions from the start of Halo 3, picked up all the skulls in those missions. My mate got all the achievements, I got nothing. Also am sitting at 98% of the medals achievement and never progressing. Basically Halo 3 now gives me no achievements of any kind, no matter what I do.
Local save showed all the relevant missions completed, but Halo Waypoint said I haven't done them.
I then deleted my local save which just re-downloaded the same save with the same data. Re-collected a skull and the achievement still didn't pop.
Then I deleted local and cloud saves, which forced a re-download from Halo waypoint. Now it shows I haven't completed those missions (consistent with Waypoint) but when I then re-collected a skull the achievement still didn't pop.

Don't know what else to do?
Just an update on this, I've now tried the Tough Luck skull achievement on my second Xbox One and it doesn't work either, so it seems something is totally broken for my Halo 3 profile and Waypoint sync (but not my online game save sync or xbox live services)
  • Gamertag: flaming galaxy
  • What was the name of the achievement? Who Needs Them?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 02/19/19
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/A
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Gamertag- Im Pickle Nick9

Achievments-
Veteran, war hero, legend, assault on the control room, 343 guilty spark, the library, two betrayals, keyes, maw, birth of a spartan, believe in a hero, living legend

why was this spammed?wtf really. Was told to post it like this. Not my fault ur game has alot issues. Maybe u game companies should take ur time make the games. Instead of rushing for quick money
you have played the game with a ×0 skull in some updates between 2014 and 2017 it brokes all your streak campaign, you needs to recomplete we can not unlock the achievement for you
GYS GHOST wrote:
Gamertag- Im Pickle Nick9

Achievments-
Veteran, war hero, legend, assault on the control room, 343 guilty spark, the library, two betrayals, keyes, maw, birth of a spartan, believe in a hero, living legend

why was this spammed?wtf really. Was told to post it like this. Not my fault ur game has alot issues. Maybe u game companies should take ur time make the games. Instead of rushing for quick money
you have played the game with a ×0 skull in some updates between 2014 and 2017 it brokes all your streak campaign, you needs to recomplete we can not unlock the achievement for you
Well i use2-3 skulls. Birthday grunt skull(always). Iwhbyd and another. So thats x1.ill try no skulls if thts what u mean?
I suffered this glitch as well, just long ago it happened that: completing a mission with skull x0.00 halo waypoint prints the times incorrectly, and print the same wrong time spent for each subsequent mission(for completing the next missiom normal with 1.00× also). it's an ancient synchronization problem that does not happen anymore if you play online
GYS GHOST wrote:
I suffered this glitch as well, just long ago it happened that: completing a mission with skull x0.00 halo waypoint prints the times incorrectly, and print the same wrong time spent for each subsequent mission(for completing the next missiom normal with 1.00× also). it's an ancient synchronization problem that does not happen anymore if you play online
Ok.ill try a fresh campaign with extra skulls. Im always online also.
thanks
  • ZdudeL11 and YearlongMason
  • Devastating
  • Completed 2/19/2019 around 7 pm Central.
  • My brother and I did the whole game together, and our total time ended up being 2:55:17. Shows times on waypoint and everything. We went and did Arrival and the Epilogue as well. We are going to try and cut down on a few times so that including the cutscene missions, it should be less than 3 hours.
Edit. Now it unlocked.
  • INSIDE OF T and Haste of Halo
  • You're Joking
  • Completed 2/19/2019.
  • We played though everything Coop and it shows less than 3 hours on waypoint. Have also completed the whole campaign solo legendary but that took more than 3 hours. We did however get the achievement for halo 1 sub 3 hours.
ZdudeL11 wrote:
  • ZdudeL11 and YearlongMason
  • Devastating
  • Completed 2/19/2019 around 7 pm Central.
  • My brother and I did the whole game together, and our total time ended up being 2:55:17. Shows times on waypoint and everything. We went and did Arrival and the Epilogue as well. We are going to try and cut down on a few times so that including the cutscene missions, it should be less than 3 hours.
We logged on today and both got the achievement. Just took some time to register.
GYS GHOST wrote:
Omfg.it worked. So legendary campaign 3rd times the charm.
Thanks. Been waiting along time for this
All these years later and I still am still unable to get the Skull Achievement on 343 Guilty Spark. I picked it up and never got the achievement. Every time I reload the mission it doesnt come back. Also beat the mission and it never gave me the achievement for beating it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 75