Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 78
About 2 days and no popping. Any word?
As of right now, only Dankey Kang has unlocked for me, still waiting on the Par Score and Par Time for Gravemind.
I recently had the motivation to unlock the Helioskrill armor for Halo 5, and unfortunately I've been met with a dissapionting roadblock. I completed all 4 campaigns on legendary as required. Halo 1, and 2, both gave me their achievements for completing the campaign on Legendary. Halo 3, and 4, have yet to unlock, and the Legend achievement is still not registering either.
  • Gamertag: TFKxREAPER
  • What was the name of the achievement? Many to be exact... Legend, Finished the fight, The legend of 117, War Hero, Lone Wolf Legend, I Need a Hero, and a few more that im not too concerned with.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? All of the achievements stated above have been completed within 8/5/16 to present of 8/12/16.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? No achievements have reset, they have just not unlocked like they should be.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? See above answer.
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team

All I really want are the achievements I have stated to be unlocked and registered into my account, and the Helioskrill armor for Halo 5. I have made the requirements that are needed. I would greatly appreciate the help of anyone who can help fix this unfortunate problem for me. Im happy to help and provide any eveidence or support to those who need it. Please, and thank you for investigating.
  • Gamertag: optimuschace
  • What was the name of the achievement? Legend and all the all the other difficulty completions but i only care about legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Sometime this August
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? It just says 100% by the achievement but it also has a lock on it and its also still in the locked catagory
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? It didn't
Thank you for investigating!
Hello today I ran into this problem as well. On my halo way point service record it shows that it is at 100 percent, but it is not unlocked, its mostly all the halo 3 ones, also including getting 100 kills on grunts ect. If I need to individually post every single achievement i didnt get fine, but its soo many of them, and on here, u can see it is at 100 percent :Gamertag- same as posting
Gamer tag -- isgrimner
achievements not unlocking -- Holdout, Refuge, Last Stand, The Key. Beat all levels solo on Legendary, show 100% on Waypoint and on Xbox, but also show locked.
Dates -- between August 3rd and August 13th

edit-- today Aug 13, finished Halo3 on Legendary, got all the achievements associated with that, including Finish the Fight but still none of the four mentioned above.

• Gamertag TJenks1308
  • Living Legend+ other difficulties, Truth & Recenciliation through The Maw, Going Bananas, Foe Hammer, A crate of medals, Zombie Repeller, Headstrong, Malfunction, Holdout, Road, Assault, Refuge, Guerilla, Caviler, Ranger, Shutdown, Midnight.
  • The Halo CE Achievements were I think was the 8th of Augest, the Halo 3 achievements were Augest 12. Others not relating to story completion are stuck at 100% and I dont remember when I got itat 100%
  • The ones that reset was Halo 4 Midnight and Shutdown, I think the composer as well, it was around the begining of Augest.
  • Last Week roughly halo 4 reset
K humongisour J
Legend
August 10 2016
I think the master chief collection is a broken game Achievements.the need to fixed this game or update the game it has a lot bug.
Gamertag is Chief Spartan V. I just beat Pillar of Autumn for the first time but didn't get the achievement and it doesn't say 100% on the achievement list or anything. I beat it today and the game says I beat it but no cheevo or avatar or anything.
I think the master chief collection is a broken game Achievements the need to fixed this game or update the game it has a lot bug.
Completely agree!
Zic99

Only played Halo CE and 21 achievements didn't pop, missing:

Birth of a Spartan
Before and After
Greenhorn

All Levels:

Pillar of Autumn
Halo
The Silent Cartographer
Assault on the Control Room
Truth and Reconciliation
343 Guilty Spark
The Library
Two Betrayals
Keys
The Maw

Skulltaker Halo:

Mythic
Famine
Bandana
Fog
Malfunction
Recession
Black eye
Eye Patch
Pinata

All say 100% but no achievement

Funny thing, only 3 skulls pop but the "Get all skulls" Achievement did.

did this 3 days ago.
Gamertag: B0ngAAA

Achievements done unlocking for more than 48 hours: Charted, Pillar of Awesome, Skulltaker Halo: CE: Bandana, Skulltaker Halo: CE: Pinata, Headhunter, Look Out for the Little Guys, Excellent Taste, Sightseeing, Cairo Station, Skulltaker Halo 2: Blind, Skulltaker Halo2: Grunt Birthday Party, Reclaimer, Boot Camp Hero, Operation Completion

I Don't remember exact time for those but it's a period of last 6 or 7 days. As of today every 2nd or 3rd achievement goes into same state "done...unlocking". So frustrating
Edit: I Have also problems with par times they are not registering at all (not even the high times from normal legendary playthrough) looks like I never played a missions
I'm pretty sure the achievement issues right now are Xbox related and not specifically related to MCC.
Sgt Titan wrote:
Gamertag: Sgt Titan
What was the name of the achievement : (1. Exterminator, Orpheus, Better With Age) (2. Objective secured, Heresy will not stay my feet)
[If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock: (1. around 10 Aug) (2. 12/13 Aug)
[If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset: N/a (I think I've had this ages ago, but can't remember which ones!)
How far along were you into the achievement when it reset: N/a (1. Achievements show in achievement app and in game as 100% but not unlocked) (2. Post-carnage report says >amount required, achievement progress is less than that from an old completion. Done in Master Chief Saga playlist)
I have been able to unlock several achievements like finding skulls, multiplayer melees kills, Blown out of the Sky, it seems to be the achievements that need to sync in campaign (par times and par scores) that I'm having problems with
UPDATE
Achievments Foe Hammer and a Crate of Medals unlocked but every caimpaign achievement reset. A simplething looked over by devolopers, now we pay the price?
I Beat Halo 2 On LASO 2 days ago and never received "Back For More" for completing the H2 LASO Playlist or "LASO Master" for completing all LASO Playlists. I even have a Laso completion for each campaign here under my service record here yet no Achievements? My co-op buddy received both achievements.

Considering the time It took to beat H2 and the many playlist problems we've had to endure that reset us back to the beginning theres just no way I'd attempt replaying the playlist.
I Beat Halo 2 On LASO 2 days ago and never received "Back For More" for completing the H2 LASO Playlist or "LASO Master" for completing all LASO Playlists. I even have a Laso completion for each campaign here under my service record here yet no Achievements? My co-op buddy received both achievements.

Considering the time It took to beat H2 and the many playlist problems we've had to endure that reset us back to the beginning theres just no way I'd attempt replaying the playlist.
Yours will pop eventually. I've had numerous occasions where an achievement gets stuck, but as long as it's in the "100% Unlocking" state it will post eventually.

Ive had it take up to a few weeks. The worst were my ODST audio log achievements from last summer, which took nearly a month to post.

If if it's any consolation, you will get them eventually. It does stink that you lose the awesomeness of unlocking them in the moment though, especially the LASO ones.
1.) MediocrePancake
2.) Legend
3.) 8/10/16
4.) N/A
5.) N/A
Urban Warfare Badge, Rookie , Tayari Plaza, Data Hive.
Achievements were completed on the 14th of June.
They are registering completed on the Campaign menu just no unlocked achievement.
Thanks!
1 Gamertag Romiusrom
2 achivements grayed out at 100% on halo waypoint and unawarded for master chieffcollection halo 3 are the following : cleansing, refuge, last stand, the key, return, exterminator, prophet's bane, with your shield or on it, finished the fight, training wheels. and a few terminals.
3 dont remember the exact day but was the first couple weeks of august 2016, so not long ago,
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 78