Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 68
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. ...
  9. 81
Hello I am having some issues where I’m not unlocking the (A preference for pain) achievement
my gamer tag is R4INB0WS and i did the requirements for the achievement tonight. If you could help that would be great, thanks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yesterday I completed Spartan Ops Episodes 1 and 2 on normal difficulty and I did get an achievement for both. I log back on today, and for every chapter in those two episodes, it says that they're unplayed for me. It shows no difficulty completed symbol, just UNPLAYED. I do still have the achievements but it's just something weird that I'd like to point out
  • Removedorange5
  • Back for more; Halo 2: Complete the LASO campaign playlist.
  • supposed to unlock 2/24/19
  • me and my brother (paperpiano249o6) completed the playlist and it says 15 out of 15 missions completed, the first 2 missions we completed solo after having completed the playlist and it has yet to unlock
proof: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/removedorange5/screenshot/11602780
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) PaperPiano249O6
  • What was the name of the achievement? Back for More
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 2/24/19
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? Achievement did not reset, however it did not unlock.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? My brother (RemovedOrange5) and I completed this playlist co-op. Both of our playlists say 15/15 missions completed, but neither of us had the achievement unlock.
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.

Proof: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/paperpiano249o6/screenshot/11602954

Thank you!The Forum Team
Spartan Ops progress wiped / showing all is incomplete. I’d like to get back to Spartan Ops. Please fix. Thank you!
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) a007n64ddctjz
  • What was the name of the achievement? Just Getting Started
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Most recently 2/24/2019
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? Achievement did not reset, however it did not unlock.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? Have beaten 3 levels on Legendary, just replayed POA on heroic. Post-game carnage says 103 kills in that level, but no career stats update and no achievement.
Been playing Halo since day one, 11/15/01. Played through 2, 3, ODST and 4 when they came out. Had Halo Waypoint on my XBox 360, but never played any of the games on my XBox One. Finally picked up MCC last weekend, but I've had zero stats / achievements unlock for me. None. Beat the first 3 levels of CE on legendary and haven't even gotten the "Just Getting Started" achievement to unlock. My career starts say I've not played a second of the game. Would like to play more, but doesn't seem like there's a reason if none of the awards are being tracked.
Spartan Ops progress wiped / showing all is incomplete. I’d like to get back to Spartan Ops. Please fix. Thank you!
This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. Stats are still tracked, they're just not being reflected in the UI
  • Gamertag AliceFairy
  • What was the name of the achievement? Legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? July 10 2017 12:42AM
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? it been stuck at 98% ever since replayed pretty much all levels
  • proof i have the required legendary achievements
Achievement: cool story bro

Game: Halo 3

Description: listen to the story of the final grunt

Mission: Halo

Completed: about 2 weeks ago from the date that I am posting this comment

Gamertag: Mastery Kills

And yes, i tipped the warthog over with Arbiter on it to make sure he wouldn't kill the grunt during the dialogue
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
1. Gamertag- DUST13STCH1CK3N
2. Achievement-Goatroped (beat halo 1 legendary under 3 hours)
3. Achievement completed- today 2/26/19

I added up all the times on halo waypoint and it said I completed halo on legendary in 2:41:40 which I saw under 3 hours by 18:20
  • Gamertag: Big Belly Josh
  • What was the name of the achievement? Greenhorn, Birth of a spartan, Belive in a Hero,Living Legend(Leading to- Herald of the Reclamation/Veteran/War hero/Legend)
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? between 22nd-25th Feb 2019
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/A
<ul class="post-actions-list">
  • finished not registered
  • Been grinding out the halo campaigns on legendary to work towards helioskrill for halo 5 (and for halo: infinite if there is one). completed every mission solo on legendary but the achievements did not unlock. I checked waypoint and the halo: CE summary claims i have never even played 4-5 of the missions total, where as on console when selecting the missions it clearly shows the truth, will provide screenshots if reqested.
    Really wouldn't of minded if it was one mission missing like a few others have had, i'd of happily replayed them, but there is too much time lost over the 4-5 missions i have had deducted from my summary.
  • [/list]
    SammyMB117
    legend mcc
    2 hours ago
    its stuck at 92% any feedback/ help with this issue would be much appreciated thanks
    Achievement: Flipyap
    According to TA no one has unlocked this one since Feb 20. I doubt the matchmaking update affected the achievement, but several people have triggered the dialogue without getting the achievement.

https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=193375
    mattcam09 wrote:
    Achievement: Flipyap
    According to TA no one has unlocked this one since Feb 20. I doubt the matchmaking update affected the achievement, but several people have triggered the dialogue without getting the achievement.

https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=193375
    Ok maybe it can be a coincidence, consider it like a hard achievement.
    You know that grunts have a lot of behaviour . this behavior is the rarest and most random. You need to try more times, and understand if the grunt talk like flipyap . If the achievement does not unlock after this moment it s glitched for you.
    Do the devs even assist with this problem my friend has made his post about not getting the halo 3 LASO achievement over a week ago and is now having even more MCC achievement issues. Devs are you fixing this?
    Hi

1) Gamertag: stoffe kungen
    2) Nice work Dawg!, Party Pooper, Catch This and Domination.
    3) I dont really know when i should have gotten some of them but i guess that it would be around 2015, 2016.
    4) The achievements didnt really reset, but also did in a way. they just didnt count my progress in the game or just stoped counting my progress after a while.
    5) I had "completed" the achievements when they reset, and i say "completed" since technically i did complete them if you looked at my stats/medels but for some reason didnt the achievements track my progress.

There is something wrong with halo 3 or the legendary medals and the domination achievement. I recently played serveral social slayer games on halo 3 where i repeatedly won with atleast 20 or more kills but i never got the steaktacular medal, which was frustrating. So i decided to play halo 4 instead and won again with atleast 20 or more kills and i even got a perfection, but when i checked my stats i noticed that the amount of steaktacular and perfection medals hadn't increased and that i hadn't made any progress on the Domination achievement.
    And also for some reason alot of my stats have been reset or doesn't show my stats accurately like melee kills, grenade kills, etc,
    Hi

1) Gamertag: stoffe kungen
    2) Nice work Dawg!, Party Pooper, Catch This and Domination.
    3) I dont really know when i should have gotten some of them but i guess that it would be around 2015, 2016.
    4) The achievements didnt really reset, but also did in a way. they just didnt count my progress in the game or just stoped counting my progress after a while.
    5) I had "completed" the achievements when they reset, and i say "completed" since technically i did complete them if you looked at my stats/medels but for some reason didnt the achievements track my progress.

There is something wrong with halo 3 or the legendary medals and the domination achievement. I recently played serveral social slayer games on halo 3 where i repeatedly won with atleast 20 or more kills but i never got the steaktacular medal, which was frustrating. So i decided to play halo 4 instead and won again with atleast 20 or more kills and i even got a perfection, but when i checked my stats i noticed that the amount of steaktacular and perfection medals hadn't increased and that i hadn't made any progress on the Domination achievement.
    And also for some reason alot of my stats have been reset or doesn't show my stats accurately like melee kills, grenade kills, etc,
    Steaktacular is glitched, h3 is the worst if you want to achieve medals. Unfortunately every player suffer about the reset of killjoy medals and others
    Do the devs even assist with this problem my friend has made his post about not getting the halo 3 LASO achievement over a week ago and is now having even more MCC achievement issues. Devs are you fixing this?
    Did your friend complete the playlist out of order? Maybe he joined you at Sierra 117 after you watched the Arrival cut scene by yourself or something? This is the most common issue with playlist achievements, happened to me on Halo 2 LASO. If that is the issue, I posted what I found about that here; https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/psa-playlists-on-co-op-laso/b43747ff-e644-47fd-b4c5-6d8685111d95/posts?page=1#post5

Long story short, he just has to beat the last level again. If he isn't up to playing the whole playlist again, I plan on keeping a last mission save for all of the LASO playlists when I get to them on my playthroughs, and I will be able to pass that on to him. It wont be any time real soon unfortunately, due to heavy travel for work.
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 68
    4. 69
    5. 70
    6. 71
    7. 72
    8. ...
    9. 81