Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 69
  4. 70
  5. 71
  6. 72
  7. 73
  8. ...
  9. 81
How do you keep last mission saves?
As I'm having to play through H2 again despite the fact I have the achievement (though it is only the devs fault) it would be handy to know in case something happens yet again (this is MCC and 343 we are talking about) and my friend can fall back to this instead of having to play for a third time.
As I'm having to play through H2 again despite the fact I have the achievement (though it is only the devs fault) it would be handy to know in case something happens yet again (this is MCC and 343 we are talking about) and my friend can fall back to this instead of having to play for a third time.
If you go to the playlist menu and select the game you want to play, you will see a 'Resume' option, which resumes your most recent progress for that game. If you select resume with someone else in your party, they will retain that progress as their own personal resume option. So when you get to the last mission, quit the playlist, invite an account that can hold onto that progress for you, then hit resume and quit again. That account can now resume from that point, and pass it around as needed by repeating the resume and quit process with whoever needs the progress in their party.
Brilliant. Cheers
Has 343 done anything about anyone's glitched achievements? I posted a year ago and never heard anything. i recently tried to complete the missions i required for 100% legendary solo but they still won't work.
Hello this just happened to me,

-Saboosh101
-Mean Streets of New Mombasa
-Completed 3/10/19
-N/A
-N/A

Just finished ODST campaign on legendary and did not get any of the achievements that come along with it, would really appreciate if it was unlocked. Thank you.
Saboosh101 wrote:

-Saboosh101
-Completed 3/10/19
-N/A
-N/A

Just finished ODST campaign on legendary and did not get any of the achievements that come along with it, would really appreciate if it was unlocked. Thank you.
Halo waypoint says you've only completed one mission on legendary for ODST. To unlock the achievement, you have to complete all of them on legendary again
Saboosh101 wrote:

-Saboosh101
-Completed 3/10/19
-N/A
-N/A

Halo waypoint says you've only completed one mission on legendary for ODST. To unlock the achievement, you have to complete all of them on legendary again
I wasn’t connected to Xbox live because my internet was down, I don’t know if that’s why it’s not on waypoint but in MCC it shows I’ve completed all of them on legendary
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) x1001x Puppys & Forf3itz
  • What was the name of the achievement? Life Story
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 3/11/2019
My friend and I just completed the Master Chief Saga playlist, which took about 20 hours across 3 different days. Neither of us got the achievement. When we get back to the main menu, it wants us to resume The Pillar of Autumn in Halo: CE. It also says we have 44/46 missions complete, with The Maw and The Heretic not counting as completed (we went right through these without stopping). I'm definitely not doing it again in hopes that it unlocks, it is such a huge time commitment for something that has continually bugged out since 2014. Just making you aware of the situation in case it'll ever get patched.
If you go to the playlist menu and select the game you want to play, you will see a 'Resume' option, which resumes your most recent progress for that game. If you select resume with someone else in your party, they will retain that progress as their own personal resume option. So when you get to the last mission, quit the playlist, invite an account that can hold onto that progress for you, then hit resume and quit again. That account can now resume from that point, and pass it around as needed by repeating the resume and quit process with whoever needs the progress in their party.
Wow, I did NOT know this was a thing. Thank you for the tip! Might come in handy.
Breton
Achievement: Nagato makes moving easy
Should have unlocked today.

Just beat all of Halo 3 ODST well under 3 hours and his didn’t pop.

This is is so frustrating as just a few weeks ago there was a problem that required a patch for the speedrun achievements, hopefully it isn’t happening again.

EDIT: for anyone else with issues, I found 2 solutions that worked for me on true achievements. Try replacing a segment of Mombasa Streets and then replaying the Epilougue as well (can skip the cutscene).
  • Gamertag: MATTY D YO
  • What was the name of the achievement? “Life Story” in the cross-game achievement section.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? “It never unlocked for me b/c the game wouldn’t allow me to continue the playlist...”
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? “I accidentally restarted Composer and it won’t let me finish the playlist now. It kicks me back to the main menu every time I try to continue the playlist with only 2 out of 46 missions left.”
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? “I was at 44/46 missions on the playlist, extremely frustrating to be so close yet still not able to get the achievement. This has happened on other playlists that I’ve tried playing with friends online as well, so I stopped playing co-op and tried to do the MC Saga Playlist solo but that didn’t even work. Please help!!!”
Matty D YO wrote:
  • Gamertag: MATTY D YO
  • What was the name of the achievement? “Life Story” in the cross-game achievement section.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? “It never unlocked for me b/c the game wouldn’t allow me to continue the playlist...”
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? “I accidentally restarted Composer and it won’t let me finish the playlist now. It kicks me back to the main menu every time I try to continue the playlist with only 2 out of 46 missions left.”
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? “I was at 44/46 missions on the playlist, extremely frustrating to be so close yet still not able to get the achievement. This has happened on other playlists that I’ve tried playing with friends online as well, so I stopped playing co-op and tried to do the MC Saga Playlist solo but that didn’t even work. Please help!!!”
Similar thing happened to me a year ago and I've still never received help :'(
Hello,
I recently completed halo 2 on laso difficulty (playslist) and did not get the achievement

Back for more 03/12/2019

aswell as the achievement for completing all of the laso playlists

laso master 03/12/2019

please can anyone help me make my Xbox recognise this
Third Time posting in this forum for the same achievements
Gamertag: brogus114
Names of achievements: Greenhorn, Birth of a Spartan, Believe in a Hero, Living legend, Herald of the Reclamation, Veteran, War Hero, Legend
Date of achievement completion: 4/21/2017 (estimate based on achievements I did receive during run)
Date of achievement reset: none reset but frozen progress First 4 are stuck a 40%, last 4 are stuck at 85%
In MCC it says that I have completed all levels in Halo CE through 4 on Legendary but in waypoint it says that "Assault on the Control Room" through "The Maw" in CE have not been completed at all
I can provide any additional information if requested.
Thank you so much!!
Mean Streets of New Mombasa, and First in, Last Out when I go into the game it shows I have it beat I coop on Legendary but the achievements never unlocked
Hello,
I recently completed halo 2 on laso difficulty (playslist) and did not get the achievement

Back for more 03/12/2019

laso master 03/12/2019

I may be able to help if your problem was completing the playlist out of order.
I know I’m really late beating all halo campaigns on legendary, but I recently beat them and noticed I had completion on all done legendary. When I checked my achievements on Xbox not a single one for Halo 2 campaign was unlocked then I was confused so I also checked waypoint and it says I never even played the game like okay wtf is this???
Hello,

Back for more 03/12/2019

laso master 03/12/2019

How so

Hello,

Back for more 03/12/2019

laso master 03/12/2019

How could you help?
1. [Gamertag] StopShifty2000
2. [Achievement] Goat Roped
3. [Date] March 18th, 2019
4. N/A
5. N/A
All my solo legendary times add up to under 3 hours and have not unlocked this achievement
  • w4keNd4b
  • Pink and Deadly
  • Not showing up when I get supercombine kills on covenant or after I got 10.
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 69
  4. 70
  5. 71
  6. 72
  7. 73
  8. ...
  9. 81