Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. ...
  9. 75
Hello,
I recently completed halo 2 on laso difficulty (playslist) and did not get the achievement

Back for more 03/12/2019

aswell as the achievement for completing all of the laso playlists

laso master 03/12/2019

please can anyone help me make my Xbox recognise this
I may be able to help if your problem was completing the playlist out of order.
How so

Hello,
I recently completed halo 2 on laso difficulty (playslist) and did not get the achievement

Back for more 03/12/2019

aswell as the achievement for completing all of the laso playlists

laso master 03/12/2019

please can anyone help me make my Xbox recognise this
I may be able to help if your problem was completing the playlist out of order.
How could you help?
I have a great journey save I can pass to you. I messaged you on xbox.
GT: Triton Law
Achievements: Rising Waters, Inundation, Before the Fire
I have found and opened these terminals multiple times, but the achievement won't unlock. I have opened them on Legendary as well as Normal. I have seen all of the parts of each one too. They should have unlocked.

EDIT: This problem actually applies to the terminals in Covenant and Halo as well.

EDIT 2: Solution found: Staying in the terminal for a few minutes after everything has been seen triggers the achievement. This is not how the other terminals work or how they worked in H3
I've had the Audio logs achievement locked for over 4 months now, I spent 1 hour and a half finding all of them, and on the 27th, it just got stuck and couldnt get any more achievements, when i try to re do it, wont let me activate the audio logs because i already have them, I'm trying to complete TMCC, so please, solve this, my gamertag is Jason Herrero
So far there hasnt been many issues i havent noticed
Your Attention Please, Catching On, Wisening Up, Record Store Owner

Unknown

Unknown

Audio logs 27,28, and 29 did not unlock nor did the achievement for getting all 30 unlock. The achievement for getting the 30th DID unlock though.
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) KaRnAgEGiLL also Ms Smitten (did it Co-op)
  • What was the name of the achievement? A Preference for Pain
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 3/22/19
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? Achievement did not reset, however it did not unlock.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? We completed it co-op, it says 11/11 but no achievement popped
  • Proof: https://imgur.com/MXd15FW
We played through the whole campaign from start to finish but after we finished it, they both only said we were 10/11 and arrival was not complete. I was the one who hosted it from start to finish so I don't know how we skipped over the first mission that was just a cut scene, but after watching the cut scene it is up to 11/11, but achievement still did not pop.
EDIT: Magically fixed itself more than a day later when entering Halo 3's mission select screen. This did not work on the day it completed since I have gone through most menus and even restarted the console back then. Kind of weird, but glad it worked in the end.

Original post:

Gamertag: ZizWing
Achievement: Devastating (Complete Halo 3 on Legendary in less than 3 hours)
When: Today (March 23rd 2019) I completed "The Covenant" and "Halo" today. I have not re-done "Cortana" recently and I have done all other levels in the 1-3 days before.
Progress reset: N/A (This achievement does not track progres)

Other info:
I made sure to complete every level in a single playsession (no resuming from checkpoint). I have doublechecked the times on Halo Waypoint and all my solo times add up to less than 3 hours. I have previously beaten Legendary (both solo and co-op) and have recently begun to improve my times on various levels. As of today I have improved my times on all levels except "Cortana", which remains as it was before. My assumption is that because it has been a long time since I have played, some data may have been lost/corrupted over the course of the many updates the game has received, and therefore invalidated some levels. I may end up going through Cortana at some point but this is my most hated level of the game and thus I don't expect to improve my time soon.

Another noteworthy mention is that I did all this while streaming to my Windows 10 PC (with the Xbox app), but that never had any impact on other achievements.

Also as stated on another post, my achievement progress is not listed as "100%, unlocking..." in the Xbox achievements menu. It is simply "Locked".
Gamertag: General Bigtoe
Achievement: Devastating (beat halo 3 on legendary in under 3 hours)
Achievement did not unlock: The achievement did not unlock upon finishing all missions in a single sitting when completed in under 3 hours. The achievement should have unlocked on 03/25/2019 at the same time that I completed the "Finished the Fight" achievement. I was playing in 4 player coop, was not the host, and none of us received the achievement. The following times are what we had on the levels:

Sierra 117: 13:26
Crow's Nest: 14:02
Tsavo Highway: 11:30
The Storm: 11:58
Floodgate: 7:04
The Ark: 22:46
The Covenant: 21:46
Cortana: 11:37
Halo: 16:18
Total Time: 2:10:37
  • Gamertag RuneSlayer4421
  • What was the name of the achievement? Flipyap
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? I have heard the required dialogue multiple times and it still will not unlock. One of the last 5 I need for full completion of the MCC
In Spartan Ops, I complete episode 1 last night. All of my progress got deleted.
My Spartan Ops progress is now hidden from in-game. It started a couple months ago.
My Spartan Ops progress is now hidden from in-game. It started a couple months ago.
This happened with the January(?) update and it was known about prior to the update going live. 343 says that it may be hidden, but it is still tracking progress internally.
I just got all the achievements the Helioskrill armor I am complete
Gamer tag: jivjov

achivement name: Forerunner

around 5pm CST on 3/31/19 I beat the level Forerunner. I have credit for it in the main menu system of MCC, but the achievement itself did not pop. I tried signing out and back in, no luck.
Gamertag: NiGhT oP28
Achievement: Back for More
Completed the achievement 04/01/2019. Done in co-op with another friend. This friend unlocked it, I did not. The Halo 2 LASO playlist states 15/15 complete, however no achievement. I technically have 5 playlists complete in Halo 2 including LASO but the playlist only registers 4 playlists complete. Have heard that LASO co-op can be glitchy. Please help, Thankyou
Are these ever gonna be fixed? I've been denied 2 achievements because of this and they have been glitched for almost 4 years
Are these ever gonna be fixed? I've been denied 2 achievements because of this and they have been glitched for almost 4 years
I don't know it has been going on for awile.
Blank897 wrote:
I don't know it has been going on for awile.
I know,I wonder if this thread has helped anyone get their achievements
-FastFalcon526

-Back For More

- I played the laso playlist for halo 2 and beat it about a year ago and I never received progress or achievements for completing this near impossible feat, I stopped playing shorty after that. I picked it up again so I'd like to get the progress i deserved so long ago please.

-it reset as soon as the playlist was over about a year ago

- I should have the achievement 100% completed but instead I got no achievements or progress throughout the laso playlist that restart when I beat it.

-
-FastFalcon526

-Back For More- I played the laso playlist for halo 2 and beat it about a year ago and I never received progress or achievements for completing this near impossible feat, I stopped playing shorty after that. I picked it up again so I'd like to get the progress i deserved so long ago please.

-it reset as soon as the playlist was over about a year ago

- I should have the achievement 100% completed but instead I got no achievements or progress throughout the laso playlist that restart when I beat it.

-Your struggles are real man. I hope they fix this soon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. ...
  9. 75