Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. 75
  7. 76
  8. ...
  9. 79
GYS GHOST wrote:
Trned wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Do you have problem with monopolized? I have unlock this in the past and a lot of new updates changed the cards in board (and i want help my friend unlock this) so i wanna ask you if there are some new glitch, bug or generic trouble that not permits you to unlock the h2 speedrun in less than 3 h.( for example save/quit method in singleplayer after death)
I've just finished a great journey run which has taken my time to 02:57:15 and the achievement hasn't popped for me
I see that you just miss gravemind in singleplayer . I know that it s really hard with save/quit method also but give a try , it s the last one. Your gravemind time synchronized on halo waypoint does not count for monopolized because it s without par score( probably x0.00 skull)
That wasnt the problem, I didn't do it with skulls, I tried the quit game and reload and it popped for me
- GT: P90 the Pyro
- Achievement: Back for More (Complete Halo 2 LASO Playlist)
- Date of Completion: 11/04/19
Did you complete the playlist out of order?
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
StoneGould

Lore Master, I watched and unlocked all the individual terminal achievements throughout every game, but the complete completion achievement of lore master did not unlock and shows 35/37 for some reason
Delete this post. Just checked and forgot about Halo 4.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • RegentExpert486
  • Halo, The Truth And Reconciliation, Assault On The Control Room, The Library, Two Betrayals, The Maw, The Oracle, Sacred Icon, Quarantine Zone, Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity
  • February/March of 2019
  • The achievements in question did not reset
I have been playing MCC since 2014, so basically since it launched in it's broken state. I may have other achievements that haven't unlocked, but these are the ones on a 'priority list' so to speak. Thanks for reading!
It's been nearly four years and the "One Got Away" achievement still won't unlock. Crazy.
Back for more
GT: INSIDE OF T
14/4/19

Says I have played all 15 playlist missions but no achievement?
I don't know if this will help anyone but the Back for More and LASO Master achievements finally unlocked for my friend during our second playthrough of H2.
We made it to the last level and for that level we decided to play on the same console so as I was setting it up I went splitscreen into the cairo level on normal in the normal campaign to set up the target reticles. Both achievements then unlocked as the level started.
Maybe it was a coincidence.
One of the victims here :(

1) Gamertag: ItalicOnline
2) RESET "party pooper" and "Catch this"
3) Reset two/three years ago
4) I don't remember the percentage, but number of medals obtained can help: 159 plasma kills, 301 killjoys
No matchmaking-specific achievement progress is updating for me. Any achievement that I don't already have is stuck at the current percentage. It appears that no matchmaking medals are counting for me, not even the achievement for 2500 headshots isn't updating from matchmaking kills.
<p></p>
<ul class="post-actions-list">
  • Gamertag: Life is Hax
  • What was the name of the achievement: Goat Roped
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock: Just completed (4/16/19) by reducing my time on Truth and Reconciliation.
  • My times in game and on waypoint show that I am under 3 hours on legendary, not sure what to do.
Edit: Nevermind, achievement popped 20 minutes late.
The achievements are kinda wacky right now. Sometimes they don’t update the percentage (it is automatically updated when it does work, so it’s only a visual problem). Also the achievements shown (especially the favorited ones), don’t correlate to the game your playing. Idk if this is a MCC problem or a Xbox problem.
The following achievements did not unlock for me.
-Hazard pay
-Icarus
-Smooth Operator
They are stuck at 96% complete.
It did not unlock approximately 2-3 weeks ago. I don't remember exactly when. But I also had to redo them all because I unfortunately had it reset on me more than a year ago. If someone were to look into for me that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Gamertag: The Crimson Emo

I can't seem to get any Halo CE achievements related to the level Keyes to unlock. Both the master chief collection and Halo Waypoint tell me the level has never once been played despite me playing the level countless times. I can't get the par time or score achievements for the stage to unlock and as a result can't get any achievements related to completing the campaign to unlock. I've tried playing the game on various difficulties with skulls either on or completely off and nothing is triggering.

So far these are the achievements I've noticed refuse to unlock:
-No Smoking
-Scurty Bump
-Headstrong
-Greenhorn
-Believe in a Hero
-Birth of a Spartan
-Before and after
-Skulltaker Halo: CE: Iron

Any help would be appreciated though I may have to come back and update as I've read both Halo ODST and Halo 4 are just as glitchy.
I've yet to notice any problems related to Halo 2 or 3 though.

Update: Just wanted to update this. No achievements related to Halo CE seem to be unlocking for me whatsoever now.
I can't get Lightning in a bottle, get me out of here! or any skull or par time related achievements to unlock.
I'm not using the bandana skull or anything that could possibly disable achievements, it all just seems to be bad luck on my end and crappy programming on theirs.

I can't seem to get any Halo CE achievements related to the level Keyes to unlock. Both the master chief collection and Halo Waypoint tell me the level has never once been played despite me playing the level countless times. I can't get the par time or score achievements for the stage to unlock and as a result can't get any achievements related to completing the campaign to unlock. I've tried playing the game on various difficulties with skulls either on or completely off and nothing is triggering.

-No Smoking
-Scurty Bump
-Headstrong
-Greenhorn
-Believe in a Hero
-Birth of a Spartan
-Before and after

Any help would be appreciated though I may have to come back and update as I've read both Halo ODST and Halo 4 are just as glitchy.

Update: Just wanted to update this. No achievements related to Halo CE seem to be unlocking for me whatsoever now.
I can't get Lightning in a bottle, get me out of here! or any skull or par time related achievements to unlock.
I'm not using the bandana skull or anything that could possibly disable achievements, it all just seems to be bad luck on my end and crappy programming on theirs.
Are you playing online or offline?

-No Smoking
-Scurty Bump
-Headstrong
-Greenhorn
-Believe in a Hero
-Birth of a Spartan
-Before and after

Are you playing online or offline?
I'm playing online but strictly single player campaigns. I haven't experienced any multiplayer issues as of yet.
For what it's worth I found a workaround for my stuck achievements. I decided to sign in with another controller as a guest and attacked the stuck achievements. First time I reattempted them they unlocked. Not sure if this is an across the board fix but it worked for me.

Sign is as your own guest and go for it!
SeaCheeze wrote:
For what it's worth I found a workaround for my stuck achievements. I decided to sign in with another controller as a guest and attack stuck achievements. First time I re-attempted them they unlocked. Not sure if this is a across the board fix but it worked for me.

Sign is as your own guest and go for it!
Thanks, I'll try that and post an update on the results.
For the Zealot achievement (win 10 H2A games as an elite) I have won a few games now but my tracker is still on 20%. How can I fix this?
Gamertag is THERAVINGAPE, finished the halo 3 laso playlist on splitscreen yesterday with my brother, he got the achievement and I didn't (I was 2nd player). The playlist itself shows 11/11 done, but the halo 3 playlists screen says 0/8 done. Is there a fix?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. 75
  7. 76
  8. ...
  9. 79