Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 73
  4. 74
  5. 75
  6. 76
  7. 77
  8. ...
  9. 79
Gamertag is THERAVINGAPE, finished the halo 3 laso playlist on splitscreen yesterday with my brother, he got the achievement and I didn't (I was 2nd player). The playlist itself shows 11/11 done, but the halo 3 playlists screen says 0/8 done. Is there a fix?
I had a similar issue to this.

GT: Melt the fishie
Achievement: Preference for Pain
Date: 14/04/19
Completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist, in order, in coop (coop partner was host). He got the achievement, my playlist says 10/11 and shows me having not completed the Cortana level.
Could possibly avoid replaying the whole playlist by joining someone who is at or near this level.
  • Gamertag: karatlrunch42
  • Achievements: Catch This, Party Pooper, Domination, Rock and Coil Hit Back
  • have been working on these over time but today (4/23/19), I noticed the progress went down by quite a bit. I don't remember the exact numbers but Catch This was nearing 300 and is now at 41. I think Domination and Rock and Coil were close to 20 but now are <10.
  • :(
  • Gamertag: (Same)
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Who Needs Them? - On The Ark, complete the level without entering a vehicle on Legendary.
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: sometime between 14-19 April (just found this tread now)
The only thing I can think of is picking up a turret, if you can't pick up a turret pls just let me know and I will try agai
  • Gamertag: (Same)
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Who Needs Them? - On The Ark, complete the level without entering a vehicle on Legendary.
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: sometime between 14-19 April (just found this tread now)
The only thing I can think of is picking up a turret, if you can't pick up a turret pls just let me know and I will try agai
Hello, I just earned this achievement about a week ago. One thing I wanted to say is don't touch any of the vehicles. Do not even board a Wraith to destroy it. You may already know this. Unsure about picking up a turret. It would be frustrating to me if this achievement didn't pop due to the time it takes to get it. I hope it pops or you find your resolution. I can sympathize.
  • Nick0matic
  • Preference for Pain (H3 LASO)
  • Finished campaign 4/28
I finished this in-order with three other players, each of whom received their achievement. My LASO playlist shows 11/11 complete, but Halo 3 Playlists shows 1/8 complete, presumably for the 11/11 legendary as opposed to LASO.

Big oof:
https://imgur.com/a/0DHEQ6V
GAMER TAG MAZE RUNNER 7.

ACHIEVEMENT Safety Not Guaranteed.

CAMPAIGN Halo 3 ODST.

I have 10/10 on the NON STOP ACTION playlist and no achievement and the playlist is not counting itself. I have completed 5 and it only counts 4.
Gamertag: Deep dish 22
Game: Halo: CE
Name of Achievement: Headstrong - Beat the par score on Keyes.
When did you complete the requirements for this achievement: 5th May 2019.
Did it unlock: No.
Additional Information: I completed this mission on Heroic difficulty with 4 skulls on (Thunderstorm, Tough Luck, Grunt Birthday Party and Piñata). I finished it in 26:10 with a score of 22,736.
Not only did the achievement for beating the par score (20,000) not unlock, but on the leaderboard it says 'unavailable' when looking at my own campaign scores for Keyes on Heroic difficulty - even though the global leaderboards and recent players leaderboards will load up.
Furthermore, on my service record on Waypoint, it simply states 1:40:39 with 0 kils, 0 deaths and 0 skulls, which I know is a fairly common bug on many players' service records. I was definitely playing online with a good internet connection, and I have documented my scores and online status with pictures.
Is there any way that this error can be rectified, as this is the latest in a long line of achievement bugs I've had to deal with?
GAMER TAG MAZE RUNNER 7.

ACHIEVEMENT Safety Not Guaranteed.

CAMPAIGN Halo 3 ODST.

I have 10/10 on the NON STOP ACTION playlist and no achievement and the playlist is not counting itself. I have completed 5 and it only counts 4.
Hi, MAZE RUNNER 7 here. I just got the achievement. I did LASO NON STOP ACTION playlist on Halo 3 ODST solo. And it unlocked after the last cinematic.
Are these ever gonna be resolved? I've played alot of mcc and I'm being denied 3 achievements because of these problems
Gamer tag : Ldopemann
achievement: monopolized

just want to know if there’s any way for me to ever get this achievement to pop for me or if there’s a way to get it reset so I can at least do it again?
Nick0matic wrote:
  • Nick0matic
  • Finished campaign 4/28
I finished this in-order with three other players, each of whom received their achievement. My LASO playlist shows 11/11 complete, but Halo 3 Playlists shows 1/8 complete, presumably for the 11/11 legendary as opposed to LASO.

Big oof:
I might know the solution to this, although it's annoying.
If the playlist says 11/11 levels complete, you need to end the playlist again to trigger the 'playlist complete' check. That doesn't necessarily mean replaying every level - you could join someone who has the last level left and just play to the end of the playlist, or ideally just the epilogue (like the old checkpoint sharing saves).
Good luck!
Nick0matic wrote:
  • Nick0matic
  • Finished campaign 4/28

Big oof:
I might know the solution to this, although it's annoying.
If the playlist says 11/11 levels complete, you need to end the playlist again to trigger the 'playlist complete' check. That doesn't necessarily mean replaying every level - you could join someone who has the last level left and just play to the end of the playlist, or ideally just the epilogue (like the old checkpoint sharing saves).
Good luck!
I know no one who is in LASO and waiting to watch "Epilogue" to finish their achievement. If someone on here is in that position I'd be grateful, but as it stands I'm facing having to redo the entire playlist unless someone at 343 fixes this.
I just wanted to thank you all for fixing mine the other day!
Life story achievement not working. Completed the master cheif saga playlist and it didn't pop
The life story achievement is not workimg ive played the levels it says i need to do twice now it has something to do with the loading of the maw to the heretic
JereTheWicked
BIGCDOGG2514

achievements that I’ve done but haven’t unlocked are:
Halo 3: (annual)(which I did 2 times in a row) and did exactly what I was suppose to do(yes I had the 4 ghosts, the iron skull on and 3 other ppl who also got the achievement but I didn’t) I did this on 5/17/19. Another achievement: cavalier par score on 5/15 my same 3 friends got that achievement as well but I didn’t! Another achievement: better with age did this over the last couple days from 5/13-5/17. Another achievement: Askar par score did on 5/15! Final achievement for halo 3 I didn’t get is torchbearer par score for halo just did that today twice same problem as the annual achievement and few others I have posted

not getting par times for certain missions on halo 4: Ouroboros, gimme that, shut.down.everything, symphony of pain, countdown, easy as one two three, chief smash!

I will get achievements at times but then doesn’t seem to register last achievement I got was 10 hrs ago today which was raging in the dark par time on halo 4
1) lucky Mars12
2) back for more, laso master. Completed May/19/2019.
  • Gamertag Saucey XIII
  • What was the name of the achievement? Skulltaker Halo 2: Blind, Skulltaker Halo 2: Thunderstorm, Skulltaker Halo 2: That's Just...Wrong, Wyrmslayer
  • Can confirm that I am currently holding one of the skulls I need and have gone around and collected the other to see if it would fix it. Nothing...
  • I honestly may have had these 3 in particular before and recently came back to clean up missing achievements just tackled the rest and noticed that these in particular arent working. Wyrmslayer I completed 2 or 3 days ago and just noticed its not unlocked and sitting at 99% again.
  • Completion... I even have Trophy Collector (All Skulls in H2) and Throne of Bones (ALL skulls in Halo CE Halo 2 and Halo 3)

Please help because Im taking an honest crack at 100% this masterpiece of a game! ♥
  • Gamertag j00b4gel
  • Name of Achievement? I just beat Halo CE on Legendary with a friend on Xbox live. He got achievements every level (Beating the Score/Beating On Legendary) I got none of the achievements.
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? This was all done within the past week.
  • Side note, I can see the Co-op difficulty filled with the legendary symbol for beating the level but none of their achievements show unlocked. When I check my stats here on the website they do not reflect the levels I cleared in Halo CE
GT: dankcucumber
Name of achievement: Hazard Pay, Icarus, Smooth Operator
Date of completian with no unlock: Last night, 5/21/2019. Says I'm at 98%. In game menu says I've done them all but no achievement. My friend is telling me I have to delete my save file and do it all over again which is not an option since I have 510/600 achievements unlocked. Please fix your game this is ridiculous.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 73
  4. 74
  5. 75
  6. 76
  7. 77
  8. ...
  9. 79