Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 74
  4. 75
  5. 76
  6. ...
  7. 77
GT: Sir Pafrro
Achievement: Nagato Makes Moving Easy

Completed the campaign in under 3 hours (times updated on Halo Waypoint as well) and it just hasn't popped. I shaved a couple minutes off one of the levels solo as well to make sure I was defiantly under and it still didn't make difference. Played co-op for all levels and my co-op partner had it unlock.
  • Flamez0
  • Domination, Party Pooper, and Catch this, Multiplayer champion
  • 5/24/2019
  • Domination was around 37, Party Pooper was around 122, catch this was around 265, and multiplayer champion was around 323.
It would appear all my halo waypoint data was reset back to about ~3 weeks ago aswell? Including multiplayer stats and campaign speed run times. For example my Halo 4 co-op times are all reading 1:40:39, when previously I had done a run in under 3 hours in complete co-op. Another strange example is that I already have the achievement for winning 300 games when its now telling me I have only won 254.
  • Saucey XIII
  • Back at it, Destination Vacation, Do you remember when we met, Elder Signs
  • 5/25/19
  • Back at it 9/9/2019 Destination Vacation 12/25/2018 Do you remember when we met? 5/22/2019 Elder Signs 12/25/2018 & 1/1/2019

Ive done these legitimately and have done the offline methods... both never seemed to pop the achievements! Please help aside from LASO these are the last ones I need really! ♥
  • GT: xTheCrackFoxx
  • Achievement: DEVASTATING
  • Halo 3: Complete all Halo 3 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.
My time is 173 minutes, but the achievement didn't pop.
This also didn't work for GT: InsipidPrawn665

Popped for me now though, thanks guys!
(Gamer tag) Jupso Grevin, the the legend achievement for beating all campaigns on legendary. Would have been close to 9:45 to 10:15 mnt time. I also viewed over all of the campaigns, and it shows I've completed them, as it should.
Hello, I have been going for achievements in this game and right now I have one that the game says I should have gotten, but I have not yet received:

• Gamertag: Imp1ied
  • Achievement: Party Pooper
  • [If achievement did not unlock] The matchmaking medal chest in-game says that I have 253 killjoys earned and I probably hit that number sometime lat night, either May 26 or May 27. The actual achievement progress page says I only have 136/250 towards the achievement.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Imp1ied
Gamertag: omnesforti
Achievement: Legend (should have been unlocked sunday, 5/26/19)

I spent hours trying to unlock this achievement with many frustrating hours spent in halo: ce and halo 2

edit: achievement popped up
Gamer tag: Ares1590

list of all the achievements from just the past week that have’t Unlocked:

pacifist: did this a couple times with no pop yet. I even unmapped the buttons so I couldn’t physically press and still can’t get it to pop

halo 2: not a single terminal achievement will pop for me. I’ve done probably 6 this week with nothing

Skulls: I have the achievement for every skull in halo ce, halo 2, and halo 3. But am missing almost all the individual skull achievements from both halo 3 and halo 2 and don’t have the one for getting all skulls in halo 2 or halo 3. Doesn’t even make sense.

Rex sword: tried multiple times on different difficulties and it won’t pop

scarab lord: won’t pop

goaaaaaaaaal; won’t pop

E E E: won’t pop

dirty bird: impossible to not fly the heretic banshee here but I still can’t get it to pop

10 minutes too early: tried multiple times and not popping

Halo 2: I didn’t receive any of the level completions achievements but I have the par score and time achievements somehow...

halo 3: also didn’t receive any level completion achievements for this

primate: I got the other two but this one won’t pop

A lot of these are from years ago when it came outnumber like the level completions but I included them anyway. how is it so bad?
  • Gamertag: Gamer0024
  • Achievement: Connoisseur
  • I completed 2/3 playlists for Halo 2 Legendary and Easy. Me and a buddy Co-op completed the Hard playlist and realized after completing The Great Journey we had to complete Heretic and Armory solo as it said next mission Heretic. I clicked resume on playlist solo and completed both missions but didn't get credit for completing 3 Halo 2 playlists both in-game and Xbox live counter are still at 2/3 even though looking at playlists in-game Easy, Hard, and Legendary all say 15/15 levels completed. We go to select resume and it has us back at Cairo Station. The game counter says 15/15 for 3 playlists so achievement should have popped right?
GT: baconsam5283

Achievement: Infinity, Complete Halo 4 mission Infinity

I completed the mission 1/25/2018

I would also like to note that I have not received the avatar for this mission either.

Also note that I have replayed the level at least twice and it won’t unlock.
This also didn't work for GT: InsipidPrawn665

Popped for me now though, thanks guys!
Mine still has not and its been over 2 months! :(
Just finished halo 3 LASO and two of us didn't get the -Yoinking!- achievement! all because the -Yoinking!- epilogue didn't count as done. Are you -Yoinking!- kidding me!? -Yoink- this game and its buggy -Yoink- achievements and broken counters!
Turbo Tumor

Saftey Not Gaurenteed, Life Story

I completed Saftey Not Gaurenteed on June 7th, Life Story I completed a long time ago and was stuck at 46/46, now it reset to 45/46 and it says I did not complete the epilouge on Halo 4, the very last mission on the playlist
Gt D4everRedRanger achievement life story didn't unlock my buddy and i completed it but it glitched and doesn't say we have. Please help. Thank you
  • Gamertag m1llion killion
  • What was the name of the achievement? A preference for pain
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? June 4th 2019
  • Achievement did not unlock due to Epilogue not counting as finished.
  • Gamertag MastahChief1998
  • Life Story
  • 6/10/19
  • Progress didn't reset
  • Have all missions complete start to finish, playlist says 46/46 and still didnt get the achievement.
Hello,
I have a problem of the same type:
Gamertag: MasterAkuma
Achievement: Throne of Bones
I completed but did not unlock: 08/06/2019

I have completed all the achievements of collecting all the skulls in the campaigns of Halo: CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3, but the Throne of Bones conquest is at 97%, and I have already put all the skulls and have already unlocked all their respective achievements. I would like some help or suggestion.
Thanks!!
  • JimmySullivan96
  • A Preference For Pain
  • 6/15/2019
I've completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist, but upon completion, it didn't unlock. I've noticed that it still said "10/11 COMPLETE" and I noticed that for some reason it said, that I haven't completed The Arrival. So I played Arrival again, but now, even though it says 11/11 COMPLETE, it still doesn't say that I've completed the playlist and I still don't have the achievement.
I really don't want to re-do the whole LASO run.
pic for reference: https://i.imgur.com/GmJqybg.png
  • JimmySullivan96
  • A Preference For Pain
  • 6/15/2019
I've completed the Halo 3 LASO playlist, but upon completion, it didn't unlock. I've noticed that it still said "10/11 COMPLETE" and I noticed that for some reason it said, that I haven't completed The Arrival. So I played Arrival again, but now, even though it says 11/11 COMPLETE, it still doesn't say that I've completed the playlist and I still don't have the achievement.
I really don't want to re-do the whole LASO run.
pic for reference: https://i.imgur.com/GmJqybg.png
I feel the SAME -Yoinking!- WAY! Except it wasn't the Arrival in my case. It was the EPILOGUE FOR ME so I have no choice but to do the entire thing again!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 74
  4. 75
  5. 76
  6. ...
  7. 77