Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 75
  4. 76
  5. 77
  6. 78
  7. 79
  8. ...
  9. 81
  • Gamertag: ddog81uk
  • What was the name of the achievement? "Warrior", "Herald of The Reclamation" and "Tighten Up The Graphics"
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 19/05/2019
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? Completed Halo 2 on Normal. Shown as 15/15 completed on campaigns and career
1. Gamertag- HumidGeoduck799
2 Achievements - War hero, Veteran, Herald of the reclamation
3. Unknown
4. Didn't reset, it is locked at 36/40 on all three achievements
Not sure if I should post here? What about my stats never updating for example Grenade Kills never moves along with many many other stats? Is there a fix?
Gamertag: X1 LegendaryOne
Achievements: A fine choice, Like a fine Wine
Date: 16/06/2019

I finished the Halo CE LASO playlist completely on the 16th/17th (may have been past midnight) and the playlists say 1 completed for CE, and the only one with 10/10 missions is LASO. Unavoidably, my xbox was offline during the playthrough and once I was able to put it online and had par score/time achievements pop at the time. The above achievements have yet to appear and even in my service record the completed playlist is added.
1. Gamertag- HumidGeoduck799
2 Achievements - War hero, Veteran, Herald of the reclamation
3. Unknown
4. Didn't reset, it is locked at 36/40 on all three achievements
Nevermind
Gamertag: X1 LegendaryOne
Achievements: A fine choice, Like a fine Wine
Date: 16/06/2019

I finished the Halo CE LASO playlist completely on the 16th/17th (may have been past midnight) and the playlists say 1 completed for CE, and the only one with 10/10 missions is LASO. Unavoidably, my xbox was offline during the playthrough and once I was able to put it online and had par score/time achievements pop at the time. The above achievements have yet to appear and even in my service record the completed playlist is added.
All good now. Achievements popped on 26/06/2019
Gamertag: xogxsuperxsoupx

H3 stats never show up, most of them are always blank except a core few like total time played, games played and games won. As you go down everything is blank all objective stats. Example I have zero grande kills. That’s really off. On the off chance the stats do come up and it’s maybe 1-20 then some are still missing like for example Slayer stats will have my games played, average score and then best score will be zero. I think this is a glitch because sometimes it shows up. Please help me with this it’s been like this for awhile now.
  • Gamertag: garlicymo
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Back for more
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: I completed the playlist moments ago, it reads 15/15 but no pop. I've screenshoted on xbox profile. Also picture here: http://imgur.com/a/it3M69d
Edit: I finally earned the achievement, but not because it popped on it's own. My playlist was out of order and I had to beat the great journey again! Shout out to Cizlin

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/psa-playlists-on-co-op-laso/b43747ff-e644-47fd-b4c5-6d8685111d95/posts?page=2#post22
  • Gamertag: CYN1CAL SPHERE
  • What was the name of the achievement?: 'Rookie', 'Urban Warfare Badge', 'First In, Last Out', 'Mean Streets of Mombasa'
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: I completed the Halo 3 ODST campaign on legendary somewhere around June 24th, 2019. Upon finishing and confirming completion of the last mission, and all other missions completed on legendary, none of the above four achievements triggered,
All though I really want the Legend achievement I obviously did not complete 69% of the achievement. I only completed 7 legendary missions out of around 45.
I know for a fact that is not even 50%. It doesn't bother me I just want the game to have the smooth feeling like halo 5, but I want the multiplayer and campaign to stay the same. This may be irrelevant, but something that all the Bungie halos didn't have was the amazing graphics and the very cool cutscenes and also because halo 5 supports 4k and it's very smooth and comfortable. Something the new games left out was the story mode and not taking advice by the fans.

---------------------------------------

Halo 3 ODST is underrated

Gamertag: aparker4
Achievement: "Domination" for 100 legendary Medals
Progress at 88%
Actual legendary medals achieved as per medal chest under career matchmaking
3x extermination
1 x perfection
104x steaktacular
14x triple double
=122 Legendary medals total
Something wrong with steaktackular medals. I am not getting them awarded at all for some reason. Is this intentional?
Rajit123 wrote:
Something wrong with steaktackular medals. I am not getting them awarded at all for some reason. Is this intentional?
Steaks are only available as legendary medals in certain games. I believe it is H2A & H4.
Rajit123 wrote:
Steaks are only available as legendary medals in certain games. I believe it is H2A & H4.
Pretty sure i got them in all the games till now. Besides they are not showing up in h2a and h4 eeither now
Rajit123 wrote:
You can get a good steak from the butchers just down the road from my house.
Some achievements still remian broken till this day
Gamertag is ChaosLordDragon
Achievement is called Naked Tyrant which is to complete halo 4 laso as i did it all on coop and the other guy who i did the playlist with, for him it unlocked. Now its been 5 days and i have tried everything on the internet from completing a laso level again to restarting it. Please check and see as i have proof and can take pics as well. Please advise as i dont want to play halo 4 laso again!
Can a member of staff please contact me in regards to my request as per above please. I have pictures of it with 10/10 completed but its showing nothing as well as not giving me the achievemen.

Thanks
Can a member of staff please contact me in regards to my request as per above please. I have pictures of it with 10/10 completed but its showing nothing as well as not giving me the achievemen.

Thanks
Was coastal highway the last mission completed? If it was not the coastal highway must be completed again as the system gives you completion of playlist based on a check it does of levels completed at time of final level completion. If all levels were completed at time of Coastal Highway completion then you have an arguement. If it wasnt, then i'm sorry to say you'll have to find someone with Coastal highway checkpoint or fight your way back through.

Thanks
Was coastal highway the last mission completed? If it was not the coastal highway must be completed again as the system gives you completion of playlist based on a check it does of levels completed at time of final level completion. If all levels were completed at time of Coastal Highway completion then you have an arguement. If it wasnt, then i'm sorry to say you'll have to find someone with Coastal highway checkpoint or fight your way back through.
Hey i have finished ODST already and have that laso achievement, its actually halo 4 which did not unlock sadly and i have done it all already. The guy i did it with, his unlocked but mine did not and its saying i didnt even do that playlist which is a joke. I have 10/10 completed for Halo 4 Laso and did everything i could to unlock it but nothing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 75
  4. 76
  5. 77
  6. 78
  7. 79
  8. ...
  9. 81