Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. 80
  7. 81
  8. ...
  9. 85
RECON R21 wrote:
  • Gamertag : RECON R21
  • What was the name of the achievement? : "Domination" + "kill-joy"
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? : Just notice that i have 114 legendary medals and 295 kill-joy medals in matchmaking.
That's my last achivements, and i'm 600/600, thank for the help !
you know that have been reset in past updates, you miss only 39 killjoy and 10 legendary medals
Thank for the answer spartan
Hello, I have a problem of the same type:
Gamertag: MestreAkuma
Achievement: Throne of Bones I
completed but did not unlock: 06/08/2019
I have completed all achievements of collecting all skulls in Halo: CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 campaigns, but the Throne of Bones achievement is 97%, and I have already put all skulls in and have unlocked all their respective achievements. I would like some help or suggestion. Thank you!!
Hello, I have a problem of the same type:
Gamertag: MestreAkuma
Achievement: Throne of Bones I
completed but did not unlock: 06/08/2019
I have completed all achievements of collecting all skulls in Halo: CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 campaigns, but the Throne of Bones achievement is 97%, and I have already put all skulls in and have unlocked all their respective achievements. I would like some help or suggestion. Thank you!!
  • halo CE (07 August 2018) : you find last 2 skulls "fog"and "piñata" but the achievement of find all halo CE skulls unlocks in 15 August 2018.
  • "Halo 2: Find and claim all Skulls in Halo 2." Here it is regular,you find IWHBYD as the same day.
  • Halo 3 also is regular.
you miss only 1 skull not well synchronized, the achievement pop up, but it s not well synchronized on halo waypoint so it s surely in a day when you have played the game semi-offline,or near past updates, or with bad connection.
This enigma happened to me with one halo 3 skull, but i think you need to look up halo CE or the first skulls you searched for.

Actually there is no way for see which is the right one.
Xbl tag shrapnelslinger
Before and after
Delta Halo
Regret
Cairo Station
Birth of a Spartan
It's annoying that first party games have this much trouble with achievements
Xbl tag shrapnelslinger
Before and after
Delta Halo
Regret
Cairo Station
Birth of a Spartan
It's annoying that first party games have this much trouble with achievements
you need to re-play the first mission of Halo CE for
complete every level of the game having seen it in both classic and remastered mode an for complete all in normal also. For Halo 2 you need to synchronize the mission or replay it.
Hello. Tried searching and didn’t see any topic tied to my issue. I’ve beaten the par time on ever halo ce level and haven’t gotten did somebody say to pop. I’ve done a few of them twice and nothing. You can check my achievements. I have every levels achievement for par time. Any help??
TaQTix 27 wrote:
Hello. Tried searching and didn’t see any topic tied to my issue. I’ve beaten the par time on ever halo ce level and haven’t gotten did somebody say to pop. I’ve done a few of them twice and nothing. You can check my achievements. I have every levels achievement for par time. Any help??
Did you re-watch the epilogue? sometimes maw glitches on the ending cinematics
TaQTix 27 wrote:
I’ll try that tonight. Do I need to beat the par time again on it or just beat it the level?
TaQTix 27 wrote:
TaQTix 27 wrote:
I’ll try that tonight. Do I need to beat the par time again on it or just beat it the level?
id just load it up in easy & blow through for par time. just to be sure.. also i forgot to ask were you using bandana skull? if so (on any level) it wont count for the achievement.
TaQTix 27 wrote:
TaQTix 27 wrote:
id just load it up in easy & blow through for par time. just to be sure.. also i forgot to ask were you using bandana skull? if so (on any level) it wont count for the achievement.
No skulls. Like I said I got all the achievements for each level just not the one for the campaign.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
•FavoringPort8
•The achievement was Devastating: Complete Halo 3 campaign on legendary in under three hours
•Completed on 8/16/19

My Friend and I ran through the Halo 3 campaign in co-op to get this achievement. We beat the final mission and the achievement popped for him, but it never popped for me.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
•FavoringPort8
•The achievement was Devastating: Complete Halo 3 campaign on legendary in under three hours
•Completed on 8/16/19

My Friend and I ran through the Halo 3 campaign in co-op to get this achievement. We beat the final mission and the achievement popped for him, but it never popped for me.
i think you just need to synchronize your time score for pop the achievement navigating alone in your halo 3 campaign menu
GYS GHOST wrote:
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
•FavoringPort8
•Completed on 8/16/19

i think you just need to synchronize your time score for pop the achievement navigating alone in your halo 3 campaign menu
Thanks for the tip, I messed around in the menu for a bit and I got it to pop
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
Taqtix 27
Did somebody say...
i think completed around 8/4/19

tried re running the last mission and watching all the cut scenes but still nothing. I have every individual level par time achievement.
TaQTix 27 wrote:
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
Taqtix 27
Did somebody say...
i think completed around 8/4/19

tried re running the last mission and watching all the cut scenes but still nothing. I have every individual level par time achievement.
by halo waypoint i have seen that you have done all par time mission in 2019
except for keyes(you have done this in 2017)
and pillar of autumn(in 2014!).

There is a tip for check if a par score is synchronized: in the menu of halo CE find the Leaderbord, search for friend leaderboard and check your best time for each mission, if a mission has "0:00:00" or "9:59:59" or some glitch like "?:?:?" you need to replay that mission.

it is very likely that you have to play only the first mission and keyes in easy difficulty or higher.
llKorRuptioNll
Master Chief Collection, Halo 3.
A preference for pain.
Completed August 19 2019.

Master Chief Collection, Halo 3 ODST.
Safety not guaranteed.
Completed around August 10 2019.
llKorRuptioNll
A preference for pain.

Safety not guaranteed.
Check on halo 3 laso and halo 3 odst playlist and watch if there's anything of odds.

on halo waypoint it does not appear that you have completed the case, so you must search for yourself.--> this doesn't mean that you have not completed the laso.

If you want share a screenshot of the problem on this topic, copy the link by xboxclips.com and search for your gamertag.

Remember that halo playlists in general are known as glitched and the problem must be solved depending on the case(there are a lot of different cases of glitched playlists).
GYS GHOST wrote:
llKorRuptioNll
A preference for pain.

Safety not guaranteed.
Check on halo 3 laso and halo 3 odst playlist and watch if there's anything of odds.

on halo waypoint it does not appear that you have completed the case, so you must search for yourself.--> this doesn't mean that you have not completed the laso.

If you want share a screenshot of the problem on this topic, copy the link by xboxclips.com and search for your gamertag.

Remember that halo playlists in general are known as glitched and the problem must be solved depending on the case(there are a lot of different cases of glitched playlists).
ODST Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d4002.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/4a8d6969-712b-4c93-a868-12847a1c9142.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=IDUQ2Vso2KaSENHcIgmuniZNhy%2B3wUp%2BCdnXYbGjFAU%3D

3 Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d3001.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/7e6f3f3d-442f-44c2-ae56-57b6ca87a811.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FnLLVculOpXIvW%2FR%2F57GK3RYTPCJvyN8iQqQH0QK9tk%3D
GYS GHOST wrote:
llKorRuptioNll
A preference for pain.

Safety not guaranteed.

ODST Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d4002.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/4a8d6969-712b-4c93-a868-12847a1c9142.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=IDUQ2Vso2KaSENHcIgmuniZNhy%2B3wUp%2BCdnXYbGjFAU%3D

3 Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d3001.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/7e6f3f3d-442f-44c2-ae56-57b6ca87a811.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FnLLVculOpXIvW%2FR%2F57GK3RYTPCJvyN8iQqQH0QK9tk%3D
343 need to fix this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. 80
  7. 81
  8. ...
  9. 85