Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. ...
  6. 80
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
llKorRuptioNll
Master Chief Collection, Halo 3.
A preference for pain.
Completed August 19 2019.

Master Chief Collection, Halo 3 ODST.
Safety not guaranteed.
Completed around August 10 2019.
Check on halo 3 laso and halo 3 odst playlist and watch if there's anything of odds.

on halo waypoint it does not appear that you have completed the case, so you must search for yourself.--> this doesn't mean that you have not completed the laso.

If you want share a screenshot of the problem on this topic, copy the link by xboxclips.com and search for your gamertag.

Remember that halo playlists in general are known as glitched and the problem must be solved depending on the case(there are a lot of different cases of glitched playlists).
ODST Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d4002.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/4a8d6969-712b-4c93-a868-12847a1c9142.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=IDUQ2Vso2KaSENHcIgmuniZNhy%2B3wUp%2BCdnXYbGjFAU%3D

3 Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d3001.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/7e6f3f3d-442f-44c2-ae56-57b6ca87a811.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FnLLVculOpXIvW%2FR%2F57GK3RYTPCJvyN8iQqQH0QK9tk%3D
343 need to fix this
What would be the best method for contacting them? I just want my achievements to pop...
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
llKorRuptioNll
A preference for pain.

Safety not guaranteed.
Check on halo 3 laso and halo 3 odst playlist and watch if there's anything of odds.

on halo waypoint it does not appear that you have completed the case, so you must search for yourself.--> this doesn't mean that you have not completed the laso.

If you want share a screenshot of the problem on this topic, copy the link by xboxclips.com and search for your gamertag.

Remember that halo playlists in general are known as glitched and the problem must be solved depending on the case(there are a lot of different cases of glitched playlists).
ODST Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d4002.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/4a8d6969-712b-4c93-a868-12847a1c9142.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=IDUQ2Vso2KaSENHcIgmuniZNhy%2B3wUp%2BCdnXYbGjFAU%3D

3 Screenshot:
https://screenshotscontent-d3001.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274867433564-private/7e6f3f3d-442f-44c2-ae56-57b6ca87a811.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FnLLVculOpXIvW%2FR%2F57GK3RYTPCJvyN8iQqQH0QK9tk%3D
343 need to fix this
What would be the best method for contacting them? I just want my achievements to pop...
it happened a few times that some players didn't get the achievement since they were not hosts, this kind of achievement is called "host only" and it would seem that at the moment there is no way to solve it.
old topic
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
llKorRuptioNll
A preference for pain.

Safety not guaranteed.

ODST Screenshot:

3 Screenshot:
343 need to fix this
it happened a few times that some players didn't get the achievement since they were not hosts, this kind of achievement is called "host only" and it would seem that at the moment there is no way to solve it.
old topic
Yea, I hosted all of the games. I was aware this being a possibility. Thank you for your responses!
GYS GHOST wrote:
TaQTix 27 wrote:
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Taqtix 27
Did somebody say...
i think completed around 8/4/19

tried re running the last mission and watching all the cut scenes but still nothing. I have every individual level par time achievement.
by halo waypoint i have seen that you have done all par time mission in 2019
except for keyes(you have done this in 2017)
and pillar of autumn(in 2014!).

There is a tip for check if a par score is synchronized: in the menu of halo CE find the Leaderbord, search for friend leaderboard and check your best time for each mission, if a mission has "0:00:00" or "9:59:59" or some glitch like "?:?:?" you need to replay that mission.

it is very likely that you have to play only the first mission and keyes in easy difficulty or higher.
Thank you. Got it to pop finally. Checked timed leaderboards and for some reason my halo and silent cartographer didn’t post a time. Re ran those two and it worked. 👍🏻
Ive had this problem multiple times with Halo 2. Have completed the entire campaign twice on Normal and have only unlocked the achivement for completing the first mission. Started to work on the missions on legendary but It didnt register my completion of Outskirts on Legendary on the Legendary Anniversary achievement so I gave up.
My gamertag is: Thatguy32198
I completed the halo 2 campaign last time a couple months ago with my friend.
On the level select screen, its kept track of all my completion on solo and on coop but the achievements dont.
Please fix this. I shouldnt have to beat a campaign multiple times just for a chance that the achievements might work....ESPECIALLY on Legendary considering how ridiculously difficult it is.
Unlocking par on Outskirts on halo 2, co-op, easy, beat the level and played the next level metropolis, without noticing that it didnt give me par.

Although this happend a few days ago with another mission, where It gave it to the next day when I logged on. A little odd, but I'm glad it counted in the end. I just like seeing it pop up when I get it, especially when I'm streaming or making a video.
GT, D2C KittyFlyffy
Finish Spartan ops Episode 6 in MCC.
BUT achievement for completed it never pop.
I played co-op but my partner got that achievement, l didn't.
Hello, I am one of the victims.
1) Gamertag is HFr Soda
2) The name of the achievement is Back for more
3) I just finish the HALO 2 LASO Selection.
4) I Have finish 15/15 missions in this selection Halo 2 LASO, I can do a. screenshot for prove this. Please help me 343. Thanks for all.`

EDIT : I precise I do it in coop with a partner. I valided the two first missions in solo after I terminated the last mission.

EDIT 2 : It's good ! The Achievement is pop in the night when I close the MCC and come back on. Very good, I m so happy. It was very very hard for me to accept this ^^
Good luck for all the players who wants to do Halo 2 in LASO, it's the ultimate challenge for Halo's player.
Gamertag: VenusRiese1043
Achievement: Nagato makes it look easy ( ODST on Legendary in under 3 Hours )

Completed it some time last week. Were playing it on coop and clearly was fast enough. I was also the host.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Gt is D4everRedRanger. Achievement is life story in masterchief collection. Complete the master chief saga playlist. My buddy and i did it but three missions say we didn't play them and will not give us the achievement for beating the playlist. The missions are the maw, heretic, and halo 3 epilogue. Thank you for your help
Hello, I am one of the victims.
1) Gamertag is Taste The Fat
2) Loremaster 97%
3) I have "Dear Diary", "Walking Encyclopedia", and "No Stone Left Unturned"
4) I have every terminal so far 37/37, and even have the achievements for completing/finding every terminal, but not Loremaster.
for who has problem with playlists: NOT skip cutscene.
There is a track record that I could not cancel even if I met the conditions.
Account name: hardin max
Game Title: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Game mode: Campaign (Halo2)
Target achievements: Monopolized
Cancellation date: 2019/09/08
Details: Even if you clear the Halo2 campaign within 3 hours of difficulty legend, the achievement will not be canceled.
When checking the statistics of the carrier, "2 hours 58 minutes 40 seconds" is displayed.
However, when the clear time of each chapter of the ranking is added up, “2 hours 58 minutes 40 seconds” and a time lag of the statistics have occurred.
Thank you for your support.
Honestly, I can understand the rough start this game had, but it’s been about... 4-5 years now? I still can’t believe I’m having achievement issues with this. Seriously 343, what a shame. Do something about it.

Gamertag: Terrain Ahead
Achievements that not unlock: Halo CE: Complete Two Betrayals. AND Halo CE: Complete The Maw.
When: 09/10/19
Achievement Reset: I completed the entire campaign on legendary. No unlock. Retried at Easy diff. No unlock. Still got my legendary achievement for completing the game, but still missing those two campaign achievements. How hard it is to make a proper achievement system man...

Does 343 even bothers looking to this thread anymore?
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) The account im posting on right now
  • What was the name of the achievement? Living Legend
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Last night but I forgot what time
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? It didnt, The achievement says im at 30% even though ingame shows I beat all missions on legendary
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter. On my Twitter GK_FROM_YOUTUBE I have video proof that I beat all halo ce missions on legenday. Thank you!

The Forum Team
Forum Team wrote:

• [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
I have a few achievements not unlocking
- Married Jo Wana
- Megg, Return of Megg, Get me out of here, White Knight Assassination
- 10/01/2019 Completed the achievement requirements but not unlocking

Return of megg, I beat Cario station on legendary with thunderstorm on, no damage
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
I have a few achievements not unlocking
- Married Jo Wana
- Megg, Return of Megg, Get me out of here, White Knight Assassination
- 10/01/2019 Completed the achievement requirements but not unlocking

Return of megg, I beat Cario station on legendary with thunderstorm on, no damage
^ Damn. Sucks to have to do that one again. It's a fun one!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. ...
  6. 80