Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. ...
  6. 81
Tired of these issues never getting addressed despite the literal thousands having these problems since 2014? Sign this petition on change.org Maybe this will finally get their attention. [LINK REMOVED BY MONITOR]
No petition allowed please and thank you.
  • Gamertag: Delta4907
  • Achievement: Party Pooper (Earn 250 Killjoy medals in matchmaking)
  • When did the achievement reset? I'm not sure, probably when MCC got it's big matchmaking update in September 2018.
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? Also unsure. However, according to my medal count in MCC I should have already earned this achievement. I've provided a screenshot as proof: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/delta4907/screenshot/13339636
The achievement progress is currently at 66%, but clearly I've earned enough medals to unlock the achievement.
Smelliot21

Back for More, progress for LASO Master

I wrote a post about this a month or 2 ago and nothing has happened. If I could send a picture I could show that it clearly shows 15/15 for Halo 2 LASO but I have not gotten the achievement or progress. LASO is very time consuming and I have already completed Halo 3 and Halo 2 and one mission away for Halo 4. There's no way I'm going through Halo 2 again because it was almost impossible. I have no idea who needs to do what I just want the achievements please and thank you.
excellent taste
26/10/2019
it show the one playlist I did a whail ago but the two I did now did not count towards the achevment
Hi I recently went to do the HALO CE LASO playlist which is awful and difficult as is, but I didn’t think it was fair when the game reset my checkpoint to the start of the mission. I was about 2 days into the status I had on the level truth and reconciliation and now it’s reduced to nothing and It wants me to start all over. Is there any way I can get my checkpoint back? It’s just before you let Keyes out of the chamber...
gamertag ‘warheadtris’
Hi I recently went to do the HALO CE LASO playlist which is awful and difficult as is, but I didn’t think it was fair when the game reset my checkpoint to the start of the mission. I was about 2 days into the status I had on the level truth and reconciliation and now it’s reduced to nothing and It wants me to start all over. Is there any way I can get my checkpoint back? It’s just before you let Keyes out of the chamber...
gamertag ‘warheadtris’
Until new updates,for now the most secure way for complete a playlist is to complete it in a row without skip cutscenes, i know it s insane but just a save & quit, close the game and reopen it can ruin your run. If reach playlists are coming then all halo playlists will be improved for sure, so i guess it s better just wait.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • Gamertag: The Yoyo N1
  • name of the achievement: Back for more
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock: 31 october 2019
  • How far along were you into the achievement: 15/15 LASO complete, no achievement..
GYS GHOST wrote:
gamertag ‘warheadtris’
Until new updates,for now the most secure way for complete a playlist is to complete it in a row without skip cutscenes, i know it s insane but just a save & quit, close the game and reopen it can ruin your run. If reach playlists are coming then all halo playlists will be improved for sure, so i guess it s better just wait.
"If reach playlists are coming then all halo playlists will be improved for sure" I highly doubt it.
Halo 2 master cheif collection, Regret did par under time just now, and the achievement did not count. I haven had a few issues lately with achievements not counting and thought it was on my end, but this one is quite clearly broken.
GT: gnome13
Achievements: Sacred Icon, Quarantine Zone, Big Green Style, Warrior, Hero, Legendary Anniversary
When: Hard to say without sorting through the giant list. I initially did them on release, but attempted to unlock them again yesterday (Nov 9, 2019). The GUI for H2A confirms every level beaten on legendary solo.
Additional info: I can't speak for the first time around, but this time I had the Bandanna and IWHBYD skulls active. I also Skipped the cutscenes. I know I was connected to XBL because immediately after beating Sacred Icon, I grabbed the Sputnik skull on Quarantine Zone and that unlocked fine.
Nagato makes moving easy didn't unlock for me. My service record states it at 2 hours, 57 minutes.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I play offline since internet is too much but it doesn't save my data like that I played all levels of all of the campaigns and I got no achievement for it.
I play offline since internet is too much but it doesn't save my data like that I played all levels of all of the campaigns and I got no achievement for it.
For xbox one, you have to connect to the internet in order for Achievement progress to count.
Gamertag: kantus13
Achievement not unlocking: Scattered. - Halo 4: Complete all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 6.
I did this achievement on 15th November 2019.

I have not had any issues up to this point but for some reason this achievement will not unlock. I have completed all 5 chapters in the episode on Legendary solo and on the Spartan Ops main menu it shows that I have completed the 5 five chapters in the episode on my own on Legendary yet the achievement has not unlocked, the status of the achievement is at 80% so I guess one chapter has not been recognised to be completed. This is also affecting my progress towards the 'Icarus' and 'Smooth Operator' achievements. I feel like this is a bug in the MCC that needs to be fixed or is it a problem with my account?

Can 343 Industries or anyone reading this help me with any suggestions for getting this achievement to unlock?
Many Thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. ...
  6. 81