Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 91
Raid Win wrote:
Gamertag: Raid Win
Achievement: Keep Your Foot on the Pedrogas
Occurance: 12-5-2019

Achievement Description: Halo: Reach: Complete all Halo: Reach Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Two of my friends and I ran through the entire campaign on legendary from the mission Noble Actual to Lone Wolf in under 3 hours. One of my friends had gotten the achievement and the nameplate, but my other friend and I did not. It’s very disappointing that we woke up early and spent the late 2 and a half hours playing non stop just to not unlock the achievement.
What gamertag did you use? The Par Time, 3-hour, and par score achievements can all be tracked here on halowaypoint. But, your service record on halowaypoint says you haven't played MCC. Sometimes, a mission won't register for some reason. Or, you need to see which mission has a long time on it that can be shaved down. Checking halowaypoint is a good way to do that. But, as I said, when I click on your name and go to Service Record, it doesn't have anything registered for MCC.
Willko wrote:
Raid Win wrote:

Achievement Description: Halo: Reach: Complete all Halo: Reach Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Two of my friends and I ran through the entire campaign on legendary from the mission Noble Actual to Lone Wolf in under 3 hours. One of my friends had gotten the achievement and the nameplate, but my other friend and I did not. It’s very disappointing that we woke up early and spent the late 2 and a half hours playing non stop just to not unlock the achievement.
What gamertag did you use? The Par Time, 3-hour, and par score achievements can all be tracked here on halowaypoint. But, your service record on halowaypoint says you haven't played MCC. Sometimes, a mission won't register for some reason. Or, you need to see which mission has a long time on it that can be shaved down. Checking halowaypoint is a good way to do that. But, as I said, when I click on your name and go to Service Record, it doesn't have anything registered for MCC.
As I stated one of the players I had ran through the campaign with got his achievement and nameplate, and this was his first time playing the campaign. I don’t know why waypoint wouldn’t say I have played MCC when I have over 2000 gamescore and I have had the games for years.
Raid Win wrote:
Willko wrote:
Raid Win wrote:

As I stated one of the players I had ran through the campaign with got his achievement and nameplate, and this was his first time playing the campaign. I don’t know why waypoint wouldn’t say I have played MCC when I have over 2000 gamescore and I have had the games for years.
I just checked through my halo waypoint and my xbox account and the achievement finally popped.
Gamertag: Bunnie white

Playing halo reach co-op legendary with 2 friends beat the sub 3 hour requirement to unlock the achievement one of our group got it right away then the other got it about 40 minutes after we stopped playing and I am still yet to receive my achievement any help is welcome but our time was 2hours22mins42sec so it has nothing to do with the time we got
Gamertag: Coyourh
Occurrence: 12-5-2019

I haven't got it either :(

Finished the game solo with some decent times and went back in co-op later to get shorter times, combined my time is 2hrs 53mins but no achievement. Bit depressing.
Help appreciated :)

Edit: Issue resolved itself with time.
Gamertag: Stigga97
Achievement: Keep Your Foot on Pedrogas
Occurrence: 12-5-2019

Completed Campaign on Legendary Solo, and got all the difficulty achievements but did not get under 3 hours achievement.
On Halowaypoint my times clock in around 160 minutes which is 20 minutes less than 3 hours. Looking to see why this hasn't unlocked.
Played a few levels and shaved time off like Winter Contingency, and Oni but still no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

**Edit I ended up shutting the game completely down on Xbox One took disc out. Proceeded to load disc in and started campaign level on legendary and got the achievement to finally pop!
Beat the game on Legendary with a group at about 1 this morning, almost 9 hours ago, still no luck on the Nameplate or Achievement. Just logged back in to check, hopefully after this double shift at work, it'll pop up though. We were short by 2 minutes and 46 seconds the first time we ran for this, and then we beat it 20 minutes ahead of time on our next run. I have a full livestream of this and it's on my Youtube Channel just for verification that we'd beaten the game within timing.
Found a fix guys! If you haven't received the achievement or nameplate after a successful 3hr or less run, launch the game, select continue, and it'll start you on Lone Wolf, as soon as the game starts, it'll give you the achievement!
1. LMAO iTs DEATH
2. Data mine, I beat it on legendary solo and it prevents me from getting achievements connected to beating that missing on legendary and the campaign on legendary by myself.
3. It was a long time ago, but I recently replayed that mission December 8th 2019
Never bothered getting No pain no Gain, complete one mission LASO but gave it ago on Halo reach on the 1st mission the achievement didn’t pop! I completed the mission, Can you get this achievement on halo reach?
1) ThisIsaGAM3RTAG
2) No Pain, No Gain
3) 12/6/2019

I completed a LASO mission in Halo Reach (Winter Contingency), so I’m not sure if it’s a bug or feature that I didn’t unlock the No Pain, No Gain achievement (Complete 1 mission with the LASO playlist skulls enabled). I started Noble Actual from the Missions screen with all 13 skulls and continued on to WC. I saved and quit once and returned at a later time to finish the mission. I had 0 deaths, completed it in about 50 minutes, and was playing on an original Xbox One (Sunset Overdrive edition). When viewing the last carnage report, my time says 0:00:00 and score says -868.

screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5i85aq0
TMB027 wrote:
Never bothered getting No pain no Gain, complete one mission LASO but gave it ago on Halo reach on the 1st mission the achievement didn’t pop! I completed the mission, Can you get this achievement on halo reach?
Same happened to me. Did you set up manually from the missions screen or the LASO playlist itself?
TMB027 wrote:
Same happened to me. Did you set up manually from the missions screen or the LASO playlist itself?
Playlist you?
TMB027 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
Playlist you?
I did it manually by selecting all of the skulls / legendary through the missions screen. Just replayed WC without using a vehicle and that achievement didn’t unlock either :/
TMB027 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
Playlist you?
I did it manually by selecting all of the skulls / legendary through the missions screen. Just replayed WC without using a vehicle and that achievement didn’t unlock either :/
That’s annoying I have no other problem with any achievements just this one, did you do it on normal & above?
EDIT: The achievement unlocked right after I got "A Monument to All Your Sins". Apparently it's glitched to only unlock when you've completed the campaign on legendary either solo or co-op. The mix of the two is fine in terms of getting a total clear time under 3 hours, but completion-wise it isn't, you need to complete all levels on Legendary solo or co-op.

Gamertag: Anima Pura
Achievement: Keep Your Foot on Pedrogas
Occurrence: 8-12-2019

With a mix of solo and co-op, my Stats page shows my fastest Legendary clearance to be at 2:54:XX. I've tried all aforementioned "solutions" (restart game, restart console, load any level on Legendary) and the achievement still hasn't popped. How -Yoinking!- difficult is it to set a condition that constantly checks those stats dammit?
Grenade kills from reach are not adding to overhall process.
1) Gamertag: KingBaconAJ
2) We're Just Getting Started
3) Completed on 12/3/19
4) No reset
5) There was no reset but I completed the mission along with the entire campaign on legendary with a friend, for some reason this mission didn't register as completed.

When the game became available, a friend and I decided to play the campaign on legendary, which we completed in about 2 days. After the last mission of the campaign, I was surprised I didn't get my complete the campaign on legendary achievement, and then I took a look and noticed that the mission Winter Contingency was registered as unplayed.
1) Gamertag: fish1949
2) Sabre Metrics
3) Completed on 12/10/2019
4) No save and quit
5) Completed mission around the 24 min mark but time was not recorded and saved to pc or waypoint. The achievement did not register even though i beat the mission under par time. If someone could help me out and let me know if there is a way to have my time recognized and recorded i would appreciate it, thank you!
  • Retheron
  • Generous Tipper (par time on mission 5 Tip of the Spear)
  • 12/4/19 or 12/5/19 idr
Never unlocked this particular achievement but it counted toward the full par time complete achievement 'Fast Hell' (beat par time on all stages)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 91