Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 88
I cannot get the achievement 2 Corpses in 1 Grave to pop. I have successfully met the requirements (kill 2 vehicles with 1 target locator shot) 14 times now. I have tried solo and co-op; Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary, LASO; and I have tried it on different vehicles (2 wraiths, 2 ghosts, 1 ghost 1 revenant, etc). Getting really frustrated.

Gamertag: iZactimus
Achievement Name: Two Corpses in One Grave
When? : December 14th, 2019 most recently. But also various dates between the 3rd and 13th.
To any/all of you that had problems with Reach LASO; after completing Lone Wolf, did any of the prior missions show that it was incomplete (including Noble Actual)?

Trying to figure out if the problem is the typical playlist issue or if it's something reach specific.
Gamertag: fish1949
Achievement: Wait, How'd the ship get down here?
I ran the level under par time and the game did not record my time, this is the third time that this has happened to me this week, if anyone could contact me if there is a resolution available that would be most helpful. my time was 18.08 and i have the screenshot to prove it. Thank you.
Achievement: Monumental Thirst!
The achievement has reset for me, I first unlocked it on 4/20/2018 and it has been locked again for some reason, I still have the BLASTacular! achievement unlocked.
I tried to obtain it again by hitting the can one more time, but it did not unlock.
If, after troubleshooting and trying suggestions on the forums, your achievements still wont pop, try visiting Halo: MCC's new support website: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us
You can submit a help ticket there to be personally reviewed if theres really an issue you cant resolve.
  • What was the name of the achievement? Too many too count, most of my data from xbox did not transfer properly.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Probably 2012
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? When I transferred the account to PC
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
I should have gotten the achievement keep your foot on the pedro gas around 8:45PM today December 16th, 2019 on this gamertag I am using to post this. I played co op with 2 friends who got the achievement and we have the same leaderboards timings.
1) Ghosts N toast
2) keep your foot on the pedrogas
3) December-17-2019
4)n/a
5)n/a

This is the achievement to beat halo reach on legendary in under 3 hours, my career says i did it in 2 hours and 14 minutes. no nameplate or achievement. fix?
To any/all of you that had problems with Reach LASO; after completing Lone Wolf, did any of the prior missions show that it was incomplete (including Noble Actual)?

Trying to figure out if the problem is the typical playlist issue or if it's something reach specific.
I've also experienced this problem, only Noble Actual is 'incomplete'. I assume this is because my partner skipped that cutscene and so failed to register it as complete. This has happened to me in a lot of playlists, but only in Reach LASO is it a major problem because it is the only achievement that requires every mission to register as complete. I hope this gets resolved and I don't have to replay the whole thing...

1: A So So Sniper
2: Why Do This to Yourself?
3: LASO playlist completed 12/20/2019
Joosyjoos wrote:
  • Gamertag - Joosyjoos
  • Achievement Name: Why Do This to Yourself?
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Completed on 12/9/2019 at 9:21pm.
Additional info: Played through the whole LASO playlist for Reach with 2 friends on Steam. My friend that was hosting received the achievement, but my other friend and I did not. The playlist shows 12/12 missions completed but is not marked as completed. I tried beating the first real mission (Winter Contingency) again solo to see if that would trigger it to update, but it did not.
same problem, my friend that was hosting received the achievement , and we completed all the missions , my playlist appears 12/12.
I don't know why when I wanted to start the playlits again, I started from "long night of solace", I'm passing it again, because 343 I doubt he'll solve it.
Same here. I doubt my co-op partner will want to play it again, though, so I guess I'm running the whole thing solo...
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
gamertag - thrashhhh
achievements affected - catch this,party pooper,domination
not sure exactly when these reset just started playing master chief collection again. for catch this i have 316 grenade kill medals.achievement progress shows 6%. party pooper i have 135 kill joy medals and 3% achievement progress. domination i have 15 steaktacular medals and only 1% achievememt progress
Gamertag: EXTREMET0RT0ISE

I'm having issues with all achievements not unlocking as well as in game awards. Also achievements with progress have all frozen. I already contacted microsoft support twice and they said they couldn't find anything wrong. I haven't gotten an achievement in over a year. I think it may have something to do with mcc insider as I stopped getting achievements around that time. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having issues with all achievements not unlocking as well as in game awards. Also achievements with progress have all frozen. I already contacted microsoft support twice and they said they couldn't find anything wrong. I haven't gotten an achievement in over a year. I think it may have something to do with mcc insider as I stopped getting achievements around that time. Any help would be appreciated.
Is it all games or just MCC? If it's all games, do you happen to have a pi-hole server? For about a week, I had an issue that no achievements were popping. Found out my pi-hole DNS server was blocking them.

Is it all games or just MCC? If it's all games, do you happen to have a pi-hole server? For about a week, I had an issue that no achievements were popping. Found out my pi-hole DNS server was blocking them.
Na I don't think so, how would I check that? I think only halo mcc and destiny 2 achievements aren't working

Na I don't think so, how would I check that? I think only halo mcc and destiny 2 achievements aren't working
You would probably know if you had a pi-hole server. Either you or someone in your house would have had to set it up. I suppose other types of services that block some kinds of internet traffic could do it as well, but I wouldn't know what you have setup. Just something to look into. If you do have something like that, with a google search you can find a list of domains to whitelist so that your Xbox can communicate with the appropriate microsoft servers for achievements.
Here catch this (500 gernade kills in online matchmaking)
not an issue with an achievment not unlocking, just the way you track progress doesnt work. you can only earn this by plaaying halo ce, halo 2A or halo 4. whenever you get a gernade kill in these games you receive a medal for it, thats what the achievment tracks, the amount of medals earn IN game.
example: i played a game of halo reach invasion, and received 3 frag kills and stuck one enemy. that counts as ONE kill because I earned a medal for sticking an opponent.
So i am forced to play game modes that i dont want to play to earn this achievment. even though by now I have around 350+ gernade kills in halo reach alone.
while im here the achivment for 100 enviroment kills... i dont know who was smoking crack in that meeting room but i really hope their punishment was having to unlock this achievment. Halo 2A only, and only 1 good map to maybe earn 1 if your lucky, (lockout) and another map that you may get one every othertime you play it (Zanzibar) with every other map offering no way to earn environmental kills. good thinking!
-Arcslayer448
-Gimme That
-12/28/19
Completed several times, all getting below 20:00, on the top 5 friends screen after mission completion it shows my top time as 18:53.
I need help please. I hit the required XP amount on MCC to get tier 100 in the season pass but I haven't any season points for leveling up. I can't unlock the last tier and I even tried reinstalling the game but that didn't work. My gamertag is EnderKnightYT.
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
Gamertag: SSDD xArcAngel
Achievement: Life Story
Achievement issue: After completion of playlist, the maw and heretic levels are showing incomplete.
Unfortunately, The Heretic and The Armory aren't playable co-op, and they are automatically skipped in any playlist containing them. For "The Master Chief Saga" playlist, it shows up as not having done The Maw and The Heretic for some reason. You will actually have to replay it. If you do it on co-op, you will have to quit out on The Maw, and go solo until Cairo Station, then you can do the rest co-op. To re-trigger the check for completion, you will have to beat the last level of the playlist again.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 88