Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 91
cdwumbreon420
Halo 3 odst campaign completion achievements
Kizingo boulevard
Oni alpha site
Not sure when just realized recently while looking through achievements but the odst legendary campaign playlist registers as completed in game.
  • Gamertag: SIR SONIC HD
  • Achievement names: I'm sorry, Dave. CONFUSED CALLOUTS. COLLECTION ELIGIBILITY CONFIRMED
  • Achievement did not unlock: I should've unlocked them on 12/3/2019.
  • [N/A]
  • [N/A]
These achienment the easiest in the game, but everyone can get them but me & a few others.
It's rare. I should've unlocked them, but they won't pop. Help please.
Gamertag: dougthewarrior
Achievement name: devastating
Achievement has been complete for a while, on halo TMCC it says legendary took 3:57 minutes, however after checking waypoint, my time is 2:27minutes. Just wondering if this could be checked out by someone and maybe be unlocked. I think I waypoint has glitched, as I did this with my friend and his unlocked.
Many thanks
TL:DR;100% of H2 LASO achievement problems I've seen have been due to completion out of order. Beating the last mission of a playlist is the "trigger" that "checks" for playlist completion. If any missions are left unfinished when you hit the trigger, you will not be given credit for completion. This can effect any playlist, but the reason this is such a problem with H2, is that The Heretic and The Armory are solo only. So they are automatically skipped if you start a H2 playlist on co-op, meaning when the "check" is "triggered" they will be left incomplete. The good-ish news is I, and a few others have been passing around a save for the last mission of H2 LASO to help out people that this has happened to. The bad news is this particular issue seems to have been known about for around a year and a half, and it still persists. I wouldn't be too surprised if it persists into Reach, but I hope not.

Can't really comment on the other achievement issues.
Why won't they simply remove the Heretic and the Armory from the list so that everyone is happy? It's not as if they're actual missions anyway. I am currently sitting in Regret LASO and I'm afraid that this will happen to me too, although I checked my playlist and currently it says that the Heretic and Armory are completed (it has this blue line below them in the playlist).
Well, if it happens to you, I've still got the save and The Great Journey is a relatively easy mission to do.
Well, if it happens to you, I've still got the save and The Great Journey is a relatively easy mission to do.
Thank you!
Hi

1. WolfWolf1156
2. 11th Audio Log (Halo 3 ODST)
3. january 4,2020

this is the last audio log that is preventing me to get the Audio Record Owner achievement please fix this
i doube checked every singe audio log using guides and its not letting me unlock it even after i played it
This isn't so much as a "I didn't get the achievement" post, as it is a "I didn't get the "pop" notification for it and my achievement tracker said it still was locked."
It did fix itself though, so now I just want to tell you what happened, incase if I could help a fellow gamer out.
This is probably something I should take up to whoever does the achievements/achievement recognition software on Xbox entirely, but I never really had any achievement problems for mcc (I only did the campaign-focused ones, until Reach fell)

These achievements were "Dim Mak" and "Requiescat in Pace"
I got the needed medals to get both, but dim mak was stuck on 99% and the assassin one was 80%, after a few games of sneaking around and getting more medals (even though it should have been complete), I got tired and went to waypoint to check the achievements were there or not, thankfully they were, so I checked back on my xbox to see whether it had updated or not, it had not. So I closed mcc and opened up Halo 5 for the achievement tracker so it can load a different set of achievements, then went back to mcc. No dice, then I went to check all of my achievements on my profile, and there it was, then I went back to the achievement tracker and this visual error was fixed! I hope this can help a few people out!

P.S. Are other people experiencing the achievement tab (for mcc) to be a bit sluggish than before, it seems that after the Reach update, at least for me, I couldn't scroll down my long list quickly, (I have 135 left)) sometimes I would have to wait a while for the tracker to catch up to my inputs. It's not like this for any other Xbox games.

EDIT: Dunno whether someone at 343 did it or not, but my achievement scrolling problem is gone, either that or because I got a lot of achievements just by playing reach, the number of total achievements left to display has decreased and it’s a lesser load on the console or something.
Gamertag: ExO Mandrake
Achievement name: Tank Beats Everything
Dec. 14, 2019

Obviously done on Legendary, completed with tank in very good condition, solo & co-op, waited for mission notification to indicate Objective Completed. Ensured tank still operational at the Swordbase garage, even waited long enough to here Carter diolog "Double-time it Six!". Completed without ANY skulls not even non-scoring skulls, co-op partner got achievement, not me. I've run out of ways to try to get this to unlock.
Achievement name: HBOrg Special & Play Us a Sad Song, Claude
Dec. 14, 2019

Tried on every skill difficulty, co-op & solo, with and without skulls. Performed where I hosted the lobby and with a friend hosting the lobby. When co-op, the achievement would unlock for my co-op friend, but not for me.

Tried just activating the first switch, visit the club, see the rave, DJ Brute, dancing grunts. Activate second switch, checked the club, music changed, does not unlock. Tried activating both switches, then went in the club, still does not unlock.

I've run out of ways to try to get this to unlock.

There must be a problem because I logged out of my main gamertag, logged in under a different gamertag, and both unlocked without any problems. Switched back to my main, using same settings, same method, still did not unlock.
Achievement name: HBOrg Special & Play Us a Sad Song, Claude
Dec. 14, 2019

Tried on every skill difficulty, co-op & solo, with and without skulls. Performed where I hosted the lobby and with a friend hosting the lobby. When co-op, the achievement would unlock for my co-op friend, but not for me.

Tried just activating the first switch, visit the club, see the rave, DJ Brute, dancing grunts. Activate second switch, checked the club, music changed, does not unlock. Tried activating both switches, then went in the club, still does not unlock.

I've run out of ways to try to get this to unlock.

There must be a problem because I logged out of my main gamertag, logged in under a different gamertag, and both unlocked without any problems. Switched back to my main, using same settings, same method, still did not unlock.
Really weird, have you tried closing the game then relaunching it? try uninstalling your profile then redownloading it.
Achievement name: Collection Eligibility Confirmed
Dec. 14, 2019

Attempted this several times on different difficulties, co-op and solo, skulls and no skulls. At the end cut scene, looked right, saw the MC Pod for maybe two seconds.
Slayaja, thanks for the reply. I have done a clear cache shut down, including unplugging power, several times in the past 3 weeks. Hopefully, 343 will have look before I attempt uninstalling/redownloading my profile.
Achievement: Why Do This To Yourself?
Gamertag: Notorious Big H
Date: 1/8/20

My friend and I completed the LASO playlist for Halo Reach last night. It was a long road, and we were finally glad to have it done. After dying in Lone Wolf and going back to the game summary screen, my achievement unlocked for completing the playlist.

My playlist shows 12/12 missions completed. My friend’s shows 11/12 missions completed, with Epilogue not showing as completed. We started the playlist together from the beginning and did not skip any cutscenes.

His achievement did not unlock, and now there is no way to just play the Epilogue again. Does anyone know of a way to get this resolved? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Slayaja, thanks for the reply. I have done a clear cache shut down, including unplugging power, several times in the past 3 weeks. Hopefully, 343 will have look before I attempt uninstalling/redownloading my profile.
Just out of curiosity, do you have the accoount appearing offline? I ran into this issue a few days ago with someone for the Tank Beats Everything achievement. Had them switch to appear online and tried again and it worked

My friend and I completed the LASO playlist for Halo Reach last night. It was a long road, and we were finally glad to have it done. After dying in Lone Wolf and going back to the game summary screen, my achievement unlocked for completing the playlist.

My playlist shows 12/12 missions completed. My friend’s shows 11/12 missions completed, with Epilogue not showing as completed. We started the playlist together from the beginning and did not skip any cutscenes.

His achievement did not unlock, and now there is no way to just play the Epilogue again. Does anyone know of a way to get this resolved? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a save for Pillar of Autumn that I can give to you or your buddy. If you're going to continue co-op, I would let him host it to be safe.

I have a save for Pillar of Autumn that I can give to you or your buddy. If you're going to continue co-op, I would let him host it to be safe.
That would be awesome. Please send a friend request to Poppin Cheevies, that’s my gamertag. We can coordinate later to set this up. Thank you so much for your help.
Just out of curiosity, do you have the accoount appearing offline? I ran into this issue a few days ago with someone for the Tank Beats Everything achievement. Had them switch to appear online and tried again and it worked
My account has been online during the entirety of the Reach achievements journey. Thanks for bringing this up.
The achievement for halo reach get a skullamanjaro in a Matchmade headhunter game is glitched. It does not give it too you when u get the medal but will randomly give you the medal Randomly. I didn’t score any points and got the achievement. the achievement is to score 10 headhunter points and u get a medal and a achievement. Fix these problems it’s killing a game that’s population went from 100k+ to less than 10k in less than a month when reach was released. fix the problems this game should of never been launched like this with soo many bugs pc ppl are giving up on mcc already. 343 as you guys even added a achievement asking people to play three months later on reach. come on 343 you made the most money off any halo off halo 5 Micro transaction. I hate how the this generation of people don’t make games like they were made in the 70s-2009ish. fix halo and don’t release a broken halo ce to steam. take more time and push back halo infinite release date. if we have a beta for halo 6 it will not give 343 time to make any massive changes why why why 343 ur killing me i’m epileptic and can’t work and love halo. makes me happy and get me threw my bad days and it’s one of the only thing in life that does. but this makes me sooo sad you have no idea what halo has done for me being epileptic and im stuck wishing it was 06 when I got xbl and found halo 2 awesomeness !!!!!!!
Also the master chief collection on Xbox idk about pc but I’m 99% sure it is the same problem. But Mcc says it has 7000 gamer score. but when you complete 100% of MCC and get all of the achievements you only get 6970 Not the 7000 of gamer score that the game says it has but does not. This is a easy fix please fix this ASAP.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 91