Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. ...
  7. 88
REACH: MCC: PC(Steam)
1) AgelessRick
2) "One Final Firefight" + "Left Behind"
3) Jan 18th, 2020

I just want to start by saying I've been having a lot of fun playing Reach on PC so far!
However I'm having trouble unlocking achievements in the campaign more specifically my campaign score won't not update.
I achieved a score of 160,006 on the campaign mission lone wolf, but when I was done I didn't get the achievements "One Final Firefight," or "Left Behind." It seems like my score hasn't been updated on my account, as when I look on Halo Waypoint my highest score on lone wolf is 1,619. I'll try again to achieve the score to get the achievement, but It's unfortunate that there seems to still be some bugs to work on.
Thanks for reading!
I have screenshots of my waypoint and the post game score screen to prove I achieved my score, but I'm not sure how to post them. Sorry
Hi All,

ive been trying to beat MCC for a while now and I’m getting close.

ive recently beat halo reach on laso and got the achievement for that but for some reason I can’t get the achievement to beat a mission on legendary with 3 scoring skulls on. Obviously as mentioned I have beaten the game laso, but have also since tried going through bible actual, Lone wolf and nightfall with 3 scoring skulls on. Still no pop. Any ideas?
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • Gamertag: mrvlfandomonium
  • What was the name of the achievement? Two Corpses One Grave (MCC PC Reach)
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Second time was today, 1/19/20, about 11a EST. I don't remember the first. Wed, 1/16 or Thu, 1/17.
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/A
Thank you
Gamertag: Steaksaucepie

Achievement: Devastator (sub 3 hour Halo 3 Legendary)

completed January 20th 2020 did not unlock my time is 2:55 for full completion
  • Gamertag: SlappinMeBass
  • What was the name of the achievement? Goatroped
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1-20-2020
My total combined time is 146 minutes. I only need to be under 180, and I've tried numerous things I've read online as fixes but the achievement still won't pop up.
1) EliteWolfNinja
2) Why Do This To Yourself?
3) 19.01.2020
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on): YAY ITS BOSS
  • What was the name of the achievement? A preference for pain
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 1-23-2020
Gamertag: Lenny Linkens
Achievement: Goat Roped
Completed: 1/24/2020

My fastest clear time on legendary is marked on my career page at 2:48:25 yet the achievement won't unlock and doesn't show any progress towards unlocking.
There is a problem about achievements?
There is a problem about achievements?
Yes. Many many problems with achievements dating back to 2014. Were still having issues with the same achievements
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Hi,
Gamertag: driakazour
Achievement: Monopolised
Time: 28/01/2020(today)

Logged times both in waypoint and in game (halo 2 Legendary) at 178.55
Tried to get it to pop but hasn't.

Thank you
  • Back for more
  • 29/01/2020
  • Completed the playlist but the achievement has still not yet popped. I really do not want to do another Halo 2 laso run.
Link to screenshot for proof:
https://twitter.com/X4TTY/status/1222338352457953280
Back For More
1/29/2020
The Halo 2 LASO playlist says 15/15 and has not unlocked. Not thrilled that it's not tied properly to the completion of the playlist.
  • Gamertag: man57er19
  • Achievement: Life Story
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 01/29/2020
I completed the playlist but the achievement has still not yet popped. I really do not want to do another Halo run.
Hi All,

ive been trying to beat MCC for a while now and I’m getting close.

ive recently beat halo reach on laso and got the achievement for that but for some reason I can’t get the achievement to beat a mission on legendary with 3 scoring skulls on. Obviously as mentioned I have beaten the game laso, but have also since tried going through bible actual, Lone wolf and nightfall with 3 scoring skulls on. Still no pop. Any ideas?
I tried the first mission with three scoring skulls and NO non-scoring skulls on. It should then pop. It did for me and I was in the same shoes until i tried this.
  • Gamertag: clixo mano
  • Achievement: "legend" and "living legend "
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 01/30/2020
just popped in 01/02/2020
  • Gamertag: clixo mano
  • Achievement: "Close Quarters Combat"
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 01/31/2020
just popped in 01/02/2020
Why can does Mcc say I’ve 100% completed the game and does not have all the achievements loaded on the game????? I’ve 100% Halo Mcc at 698 achievements unlocked and have a total of 6970/7000 gamer-score and I’ve gotten all the achievement that can be seen or got. gt OMyJessicAlba If you want to see for your self.
i play games to 100% complete for the achievements I was once one of the highest gs when they had leaderboard for gamer score just look at my gt OMyJessicAlba one of the only game I don’t have all the achievements. WHY!?
This has happend for me for a long time
Gt: ODST Reaper
Achievement: Record Store Owner,Catching On,Wisening Up.
The achievement for getting the 28th and 29th audio log in halo 3 odst did not pop yet I grabbed them and then was able to grab the 30th which your not able to get unless you get 1-29 please help.
Gamertag: Lenny Linkens
Achievement: Devastating
02/02/2020

I've just recently completed the halo 3 campaign on legendary in 2:22:54, yet the achievement hasnt unlocked nor have my career stats for halo 3 been updated. My career page shows my halo 3 legendary completion time as 4:39:06, yet if you add my up my coop clear times it adds up to the 2:22:54.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. ...
  7. 88