Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. ...
  6. 88
Hi! Thanks for making this thread

• Blue Belt N1NJA
  • Back for more achievement: Complete halo 2 laso playlist
  • Can't remember the exact date. It would have been around mid January 2020. I have 15/15 missions completed in the playlist but the achievement has not popped
This was by far the hardest LASO campiagn and probably the hardest achievement across the 700 or so. I really do not want to play this playlist again. From what I gathered the main issue is if you do it co-op it skips the first 2 missions (A cutscene and the armory which has no fighting and takes a couple of minutes.) Then with your coop partner finish the last 13 (So we ended on 13/15). We then went back and finished the first 2 missions solo. (To be on 15/15). I think for the achievement to pop you need all the missions complete and need to finish the very last checkpoint in the game being on 15/15 missions complete. It seems like this is a very easy trap for coop players to fall into and hence why so many people are having this problem even from 2015.

• Blue Belt N1NJA
  • Can't remember the exact date. It would have been around mid January 2020. I have 15/15 missions completed in the playlist but the achievement has not popped
This was by far the hardest LASO campiagn and probably the hardest achievement across the 700 or so. I really do not want to play this playlist again. From what I gathered the main issue is if you do it co-op it skips the first 2 missions (A cutscene and the armory which has no fighting and takes a couple of minutes.) Then with your coop partner finish the last 13 (So we ended on 13/15). We then went back and finished the first 2 missions solo. (To be on 15/15). I think for the achievement to pop you need all the missions complete and need to finish the very last checkpoint in the game being on 15/15 missions complete. It seems like this is a very easy trap for coop players to fall into and hence why so many people are having this problem even from 2015.
yes but it's not s problem by 2015 it s a new problem of halo reach update
GYS GHOST wrote:

• Blue Belt N1NJA
yes but it's not s problem by 2015 it s a new problem of halo reach update
Not a new problem, been part of the game since the beginning. This goes for all playlists. All missions in playlist must be complete prior to finishing the final mission in the playlist.
driakazour wrote:
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Hi,
Gamertag: driakazour
Achievement: Monopolised
Time: 28/01/2020(today)

Logged times both in waypoint and in game (halo 2 Legendary) at 178.55
Tried to get it to pop but hasn't.

Thank you
So i looked at your times and i've got you at 181 minutes and 35 sec
driakazour wrote:
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Hi,
Gamertag: driakazour
Achievement: Monopolised
Time: 28/01/2020(today)

Logged times both in waypoint and in game (halo 2 Legendary) at 178.55
Tried to get it to pop but hasn't.

Thank you
So i looked at your times and i've got you at 181 minutes and 35 sec
Thank you MonGon no idea as to why it's different on your display either way I'll see if i can improve by a minute and a half. Managed to do halo3 under 3 hours while waiting so that's a plus
Reach: MCC: XBOX

1) Dangercy
2) Winter Contingency Nameplates
3) 2/8/20

(2/11/20 now and still have yet to receive both nameplates after completing 15 games and meeting the requirements)
1. Premierwanderer
2. war
3. 14/2/20

i will just mention this one but I have NUMEROUS achievements that should go here. Game doesn’t seem to be tracking progress on anything from terminal achievements to killing crawlers. I’ve done par times, killed hunters etc and nothing seems to tracked. No achievement has popped for months and was the same as soon as I started reach. Broken beyond belief.
GTs: Mqrine and LFi3ry
"Because it wasnt hard enough" and "Theyve always been faster" did both yesterday

• Blue Belt N1NJA
yes this, i have 15/15 complete.
Can you please update the game so it checks with achievements after each mission.

Honestly if I have to play Cairo station, regret and gravemind again I will probably never touch halo 2 again. When I completed this, this morning, I was going to do a regular legendary play through just to get the taste of halo 2 laso out of my system but now.... it is so frustrating that potentially the hardest achievement in the game is bugged. Making you unable to co-op the armoury or heretic, forcing a further solo completion for them, then not allowing individual mission achievement progression.

If anyone is up to uprising, high charity or the great journey can you please invite me so I can have another crack. I’ll even run those missions with you if you would like a hand.

Anyway one can only hope that if enough people bring this issue up, they’d fix this bug.
blackdells wrote:

• Blue Belt N1NJA
Can you please update the game so it checks with achievements after each mission.

Honestly if I have to play Cairo station, regret and gravemind again I will probably never touch halo 2 again. When I completed this, this morning, I was going to do a regular legendary play through just to get the taste of halo 2 laso out of my system but now.... it is so frustrating that potentially the hardest achievement in the game is bugged. Making you unable to co-op the armoury or heretic, forcing a further solo completion for them, then not allowing individual mission achievement progression.

If anyone is up to uprising, high charity or the great journey can you please invite me so I can have another crack. I’ll even run those missions with you if you would like a hand.

Anyway one can only hope that if enough people bring this issue up, they’d fix this bug.
I can give you a save for the great journey. As long as it shows 15/15, you just need to beat that mission to get the achievement.
blackdells wrote:

• Blue Belt N1NJA

I can give you a save for the great journey. As long as it shows 15/15, you just need to beat that mission to get the achievement.
Mate that would be an absolute life saver and save me a lot of stress. Is your gamer tag the same as what’s shown? I’ll send you a message through Xbox if it is, let me know!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. ...
  6. 88