Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. 89
  6. 90
  7. 91
  8. ...
  9. 106
Anyone got a pillar of autumn laso cp they can share with me? I recently completed the laso playlist and got the achieve but I'm trying to help out my lads who ran from mission 3 onwards with me who still need it.9
Hi all,

My friend has been having some problems with the LASO achievement.

Gamertag: WhatThe0xAchievement: Why Do This To Yourself
Date: 2/25/20

We played through the LASO playlist once and I (Raptor52152) got the achievement but he didn't. We played all the way through it a second time (and this time made sure he had 12/12 progress) but it didn't unlock when we finished the playthrough this morning
Looking through his Service Record on Halo Waypoint, I noticed that he is missing completion for Noble Actual. By the time I am typing this, the website says it has completed this on normal. My best bet would be to start the playlist solo, check for Noble Actual completion, and then checkpoint share to get to Pillar of Autumn and complete it again. I am sorry you have to do this again though.
He just did noble actual through the LASO playlist but it still doesn't show up on his service record. We did that, and then tried having him play from a Lone Wolf checkpoint and it still doesn't seem to be unlocking, and his service record isn't updating to reflect that fact that he has run Noble Actual and Lone Wolf on legendary solo, which is strange. This is starting to look seriously bugged.
(Edit, this is DriplessCurve, just writing on my other MS account)
Lone Wolf appears to have already registered (not in solo, but it still counts from when you did it co-op). Indeed, it looks seriously bugged but I am confident that Noble Actual not registering is the real cause of the issue. Unfortunately, I have no other idea except to keep completing Noble Actual (maybe try not to skip the cutscene or try to do it co-op with him hosting) until it registers. I am curious, has the level registered to be completed on Legendary from inside his game? Is the game bugged too or it's only the website's issue? If the game is bugged too he could try uninstalling/reinstalling. If the issue persists, consider submitting a support ticket through the website.
Lone Wolf appears to have already registered (not in solo, but it still counts from when you did it co-op). Indeed, it looks seriously bugged but I am confident that Noble Actual not registering is the real cause of the issue. Unfortunately, I have no other idea except to keep completing Noble Actual (maybe try not to skip the cutscene or try to do it co-op with him hosting) until it registers. I am curious, has the level registered to be completed on Legendary from inside his game? Is the game bugged too or it's only the website's issue? If the game is bugged too he could try uninstalling/reinstalling. If the issue persists, consider submitting a support ticket through the website.
His game says legendary completion for Noble Actual on both solo and legendary, so it may be a bug on the website. And like I've said, his LASO playlist says 12/12, so his game certainly knows he's beaten everything. It seems like his game isn't syncing properly with Waypoint, which is frustrating. He's watched through noble actual several times on the LASO playlist, but nothing has worked. What's the best way to make a support ticket? I posted on the forums a few days ago but got no response.
You can file a support ticket here. Forums are not the official support, only this link is!
Replaying the first mission of Halo 3 on legendary after having beat it, was not entertaining... but I did it for the achievement, just kinda sucked.
Just an FYI, after playing some CEA, we discovered that his game just isn't unlocking achievements. Not sure why, but at least now we know that it isn't our fault. I'll submit a ticket and see if it could be a network issue, like port forwarding
Just an FYI, after playing some CEA, we discovered that his game just isn't unlocking achievements. Not sure why, but at least now we know that it isn't our fault. I'll submit a ticket and see if it could be a network issue, like port forwarding
Does he happen to have a pi hole DNS server or something similar? Some of the block lists you can import for those actually block some Microsoft domains necessary for achievements to pop. Happened to me for about a week, luckily a google search yielded someone who had the same issue with a list of domains to whitelist. All the achievements popped after that.
Does he happen to have a pi hole DNS server or something similar? Some of the block lists you can import for those actually block some Microsoft domains necessary for achievements to pop. Happened to me for about a week, luckily a google search yielded someone who had the same issue with a list of domains to whitelist. All the achievements popped after that.
Yeah, I finally figured out this morning that was the issue. He moved in with a family member recently, an hasn't been getting achievements since. It isn't pi hole, seeing as he wasn't able to connect to http://pi.hole but he's getting unusual responses from vortex.data.microsoft.com. He's asked his network administrator (i.e. brother) to add exceptions for the appropriate websites. Hopefully that fixes it.
AkuaAxz
Monopolized
Completed on March 3 2020
Beat the Campaign in 2 hours and 40 mins
Gamertag: Promaori
Achievement: Goat Roped
Description: Just went through comparing what I have listed on Waypoint vs what I just did the Halo CE missions in with a friend in co-op and can see that many of them (excluding Truth and Reconciliation) did not update accordingly. Is there a way to 'force' an update? I have each Par Time achievement for each mission however I was going for the legendary campaign in under 3 hours.
Gamertag: Nitetech
Achievements: Goat Roped (completed March 7th), Nagato Makes Moving Easy (completed some time in February).
Waypoint stats show both completions under 3 hours. Goat Roped was mostly coop, except for The Library, and Nagato Makes Moving Easy was entirely coop. I have tried all of the suggestions such as replaying levels, making sure to have a time recorded for every level in single player and coop, watching prologue, restarting xbox, viewing achievements in the service record area of MCC, opening level selects and playlists. Nothing is working for me and I have ran out of ideas. Other achievements are popping but not these two.
gamertag smileyken
achievement catch this get 500 grenade or plasma kills.
hasn't unlocked yet still in the process of getting this achievement seems to be stuck at 75% hasn't moved up for about week or two.
Idk if it counts but I’ve been getting achievements again for example playing odst on the mcc and will try to get the hive mind lost audio file but everytime I pick up one it unlocks the pervious achievements again and then it will unlock the further achievements for audio files 12-16
Hello 343 Industries.

Gamertag : Arkgame 56
Achievement : I'm sorry, Dave.
When : 16/03/2020

For information I am on the PC version of the game, on Steam.
Gamertag : m1llion killion
Achievement: No easy way out
When : 3/16/2020
Been trying this all -Yoinking!- day and I have done everything in the mission. I've defended the -Yoinking!- generators or what ever the -Yoink- they're called.
I've killed everything afterwards. Killed everything until nothing else came and I also stayed there for 5 minutes afterwards and NOTHING! WHAT THE -Yoink- ARE WE SUPPOSE TO EVEN DO! How the -Yoink- do I get this achievement when it clearly doesn't work! At what point will you fix these achievements so we can actually get them!? Still waiting for my Halo 3 LASO achievement to -Yoinking!- unlock.]
Gamertag : m1llion killion
Achievement: Forza in the fall
When : 3/16/2020

Did all the steps and I didn't get the achievement. I'm going to out on a limb and say today is a "-Yoink- you day" for all of us Achievement hunters.
  • <----------
  • The Library
  • 3/15/2020
This is also preventing me from getting the achievements related to finishing the CE campaign on Legendary/Heroic/Normal
Gamertag: Kleitched
Achievements completed: Delighted on 3/16/2020
and Quarantine Zone on 3/16/2020.
Im on xbox.
GT: ScaredPeak18
Achievement: Flipyap
Date: 3/16/20 at approximately at 8:54
I’ve got the special dialogue but it didn’t unlock the achievement. I’ve done this several times before...
I also have evidence on the Xbox activity feed proving I had the dialogue multiple times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. 89
  6. 90
  7. 91
  8. ...
  9. 106