Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. 91
  6. 92
  7. 93
  8. ...
  9. 97
I see many problems with achievements that do not make me want to try to achieve them.
Gamertag: Juxtapose13
Achievement Names: Training Wheels, Prophet's Bane, and With Your Shield or On It.
Achievement Completion Date and Times: Tues. Mar. 24th, 2020, approximately 10:15 pm.

I completed my first playthrough of _Halo 3_ in the "Master Chief Collection" tonight, on Heroic Difficulty, and none of the difficulty completion Achievements for the Campaign popped. I've unlocked all the level completion Achievements and the Campaign's menu shows 11/11 levels completed.

Thank you!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Buenas tardes
  • KEIZER16
  • HALO en HALO: CE
  • Se completó el 21/03/2020, desde ese mismo día que terminó la misión.
Espero tu ayuda
saludos
RandomDeath91
}Tanks beats everything (3/26/20-most recent attempt)
}Wake up butter Cup(12/16/19- other two people got it that did it with me, but not myself)
}Because It Wasn't Hard Enough( 12-30-19 -other guy with me got it, but i didnt get it myself)
besides the kill all of ... ones, those are the only achievements im aware so far that haven't unlocked. haven't had any issue so far with the combat evolved ones
but i know i have done these mult. times to always see if it'd work.

thanks for any help you can give on these
Good afternoon
  • KEIZER16
  • HALO in HALO: CE It was completed on 03/21/2020, from the same day that the mission ended.
I wait for your help
Gamertag: DeadOnMidnight
Achievement: Monopolized
Achievement has not unlocked when the requirements are met.

The total time for the halo 2 campaign on legendary is under three hours yet the achievement has not popped. No ingame unlock for the nameplate either. Times on the ingame leader board reflect less than 3 hours.
Gamer tag:Kingcolley1
achievement: record shop owner, adventurer
game MCC I’ve collected all 30 but it’s saying I’m missing audio log 22 but in game it says I’ve collected all 30 but not unlocking
Gamertag: AetherialFury
Achievement: Regret (Legendary difficulty).
When Completed: July 6, 2018.
When Reset: NA
How Far Along: NA

Just came back from a long break and I see that this achievement still hasn't unlocked. Some people have suggested that I replay the level but with issues persisting, there is no guarantee of it unlocking. Can't 343i simply award the achievements as players have asked since this is clearly an issue and has been for quite some time?
Gamertag: AetherialFuryAchievement: Regret (Legendary difficulty).When Completed: July 6, 2018.When Reset: NAHow Far Along: NAJust came back from a long break and I see that this achievement still hasn't unlocked. Some people have suggested that I replay the level but with issues persisting, there is no guarantee of it unlocking. Can't 343i simply award the achievements as players have asked since this is clearly an issue and has been for quite some time?
If it was only that simple hahaha
I have a question, I have won the first round as an elite and won the second round as a Spartan in Invasion, but for some reason the achievement, Skunked, didn't pop up, why is that?
I have a question, I have won the first round as an elite and won the second round as a Spartan in Invasion, but for some reason the achievement, Skunked, didn't pop up, why is that?
Or am I doing something wrong?
Kikowani Station achievement not unlocking. Any way to fix it?
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) Real Spartannn
  • What was the name of the achievement? Two corpses in one grave & Swift and swallow
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Date of both 4/5/2020
I feel like this is getting way to -Yoinking!- old! I have to come here YET AGAIN because these achievements just don't want to unlock!

Gamertag: m1llion killion

Achievement Name: Keep Your Foot on the Pedrogas . Times adds up to 2 hours, 33 minutes and 17 seconds. Time needed for achievement is under 3 hours. I have a 26 minutes and 25 seconds gap between my Time and the Achievement time.

Date of Not unlocking: 4/8/2020

PS. FIX THESE ACHIEVEMENTS SO THEY ACTUALLY UNLOCK! I'm starting to really hate having to come here every time I do an achievement and it not unlock.
Gamertag: DeadOnMidnight
Achievement: Monopolized
Achievement has not unlocked when the requirements are met.

The total time for the halo 2 campaign on legendary is under three hours yet the achievement has not popped. No ingame unlock for the nameplate either. Times on the ingame leader board reflect less than 3 hours.
Omg. I feel so bad for you
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  • DDM Law
  • Life Story
  • 4/10 at 8:40PM EDT
  • Completed the entirety of the Master Chief Saga with a friend, through the epilogue of Halo 4, and the achievement did not unlock. After finishing, the playlist says that only 44/46 missions were completed, despite all of them being completed. The missions that are listed as not completed are The Maw and The Heretic. Any advice or help on how to get this unlocked would be greatly appreciated as this took some time to complete.
GT: DDM Driv3

Completed the master chief saga playlist with DDM Law, no achievement unlocked as "The Maw" and "The Heretic" did not "light up" in the menu afterward as if we never played/watched them. We've played through all the playlist, not sure how you can complete the playlist without completing all missions and cutscenes.
There's no way to go back and just play the 2 we missed either. This is a BIG achievement we've lost now.
I feel like this is getting way to -Yoinking!- old! I have to come here YET AGAIN because these achievements just don't want to unlock!

Achievement Name: Keep Your Foot on the Pedrogas . Times adds up to 2 hours, 33 minutes and 17 seconds. Time needed for achievement is under 3 hours. I have a 26 minutes and 25 seconds gap between my Time and the Achievement time.

Date of Not unlocking: 4/8/2020

PS. FIX THESE ACHIEVEMENTS SO THEY ACTUALLY UNLOCK! I'm starting to really hate having to come here every time I do an achievement and it not unlock.
Unfortunately its a 5 year old problem with no solutions in sight. Ive been in communication with some support reps on the Halo Support website for over 4 months and none of my many achievement issues have been resolved yet. 5 years in and they still haven't fixed these obviously prevalent problems.
*Deep Breath* Why must I come here after every -Yoinking!- achievement? If the website can track my time the moment I'm done with a mission, why does my achievement never unlock? This is getting so -Yoinking!- old and I'm tired of coming here every damn time I do an achievement and it doesn't unlock.

Achievement Name: You're Joking . Total time I have is 2 hours 20 minutes and 2 seconds. Still have 39 minutes and 58 seconds left before I went over the 3 hour mark.

Date of Not Unlocking: 4/11/2020

FIX THIS -Yoink-! This site can update my time immediately yet can't give me my achievement after I get the time! How does that even work?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. 91
  6. 92
  7. 93
  8. ...
  9. 97