Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. ...
  7. 95
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) - hot wheels uk
  • What was the name of the achievement? Nagato Makes Moving Easy
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 15/05/2020
  • - My service record shows that i have completed all of the halo 3 - ODST missions on legendary in under 3 hours but i haven't gotten the achievement for it, just hoping if you could resolve this issue or show why i haven't got the achievement
  • Gamertag: Freudlyuchenko, SHARKBOY 81B4U
  • Back for More
  • Halo 2 LASO playlist is showing 15/15 complete (we did complete it) however the achievement did not load and I have subsequently obtained other achievements. Maybe has something to do with completely levels: The Heretic and The Armoury on solo and the Cairo Station -> The Great Journey co-op.
Many thanks - actually had a blast doing that achievement.
  • Gamertag: xRyzero5469 (Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198995813158/)
  • Betcha can`t stick it
  • completed it 16/05/20 (MET) and also unlocked over xbox gamebar not on steam unfortunately
  • Did the achievment by accident promptly the bar showed me the unlocked achievment, but i didnt got any notification on steam
  • 0.1% unlocked this achievment on steam so just the ppl who uses the unlocking program for steam no real unlocks
  • Gamertags - KtS Squirrell and Dimehag
    Achievement - Goat Roped
    Date of Completion - 17th May 2020
    Our time across all of co-op is 2 hours 57 minutes and 4 seconds and the achievement hasn't popped for either of us.
  • Edit - Dimehag's randomly popped
  • Randomly popped for me too
Hi
gamertag: Milky Mills

halo 2 MCC level achievements are locked even though i have gone through them on legendary on coop and some on single player

please help
Hi guys! Recently been binging halo and taking my nephew through all the games! Recently been playing Reach (the height of my Halo Career lol) was wondering if there was an unlock to get all of my armor and items from the original game on MCC. Sorry I couldn’t find an answer for this.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Hi guys!

Gamertag: sotnas17

Halo 2 anniversary PC (Steam), all level archievements from the beginning to the last level of the game The great journey (last level I´ve played today), I played in normal, easy singleplayer and coop in legendary... and nothing...
I got the master chief toy in delta halo but i didn´t get the archievement for this... the next toys i got them.

Since Halo 2 anniversary flight I played the levels, the last one, The Great Journey, I played today 23/05/2020.

Thank you for the help :)
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
Hello 343 Industries.
My Gamertag is:marcusthecaos
My problem is in halo 2 anniversary PC, from steam. finished some many levels, from the first mission to delta halo (played today 19/05/20). I played coop in legendary with my friend sotnas17 (he has tha same problem) and we didn´t get any archievement from that levels. I played second time some levels and nothing...
We´ve played with skulls and without skulls and nothing.
On other hand, we get de Master Chief toy in Delta Halo level, I got the archievement but he didn´t get it.
We are waiting for your help
Thanks!
1) papa11smurph

2) safety not guaranteed

3) 05/22/2020

4) not reset but hasnt popped

5) completed but not unlocked yet
Forum Team wrote:

Thank you!

The Forum Team
  • Gamertag Jaded Samurai 5
  • What was the name of the achievement? Swift and Shallow
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Multiple attempts. 23/05/2020 being the latest attempt.
  • Whenever I go to hijack a banshee, it gives me the option to board it, which I do, but when I do, I don't kick out an elite?
Hi!

My gamertag is: T401 Shields

The name of the Achievement is: "Like A Fine Wine"

I completed the Halo CE LASO playlist with a friend as the client, not the host, We played through and completed all the missions on 5/23/20. He got the achievement and I did not. when I view the playlist it shows I've completed all 10 missions but no achievement. Can anyone help me with this?
Hi.

Gamertag. v WINTERBURN v

Achievements are.
All according to plan (halo ce) done this multiple times on legendary.

Monopolised (halo 2) have done under 3 hours on legendary clearly stated in the tracker

Rising waters (halo 3) cannot access the 1st terminal on the ark. Tried on every difficulty and on a 2nd account and will still not let me access the terminal.
Gamertag: Semper1371
Achievements:
  1. "So You Don't Want the Tank?" - Completed 5/23 and 5/24
  2. "Are We There Yet?" - Completed 5/23 and 5/24
  3. "And So It Begins..." - Completed 5/24
  4. "He's Running a Marathon..." - Completed 5/24
  5. "Big Green Style" - Unknown completed date, shows 15/15 on the Easy Playlist
  6. "Two Corpses in One Grave" - Completed 5/14
  7. "They've Always Been Faster" - Completed 5/14
edit: 8. "We're Gonna Need a Bigger Ship" - Completed 5/24, flew both Phantom and Pelican and got kills with both.
  • Gamertag: ChestnutFirefly
  • What was the name of the achievement? Safety Not Guaranteed
  • When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 2 July 2015 - completed in coop but did not get the achievement, playlist showing 9/10 complete and restarts at mission 2: epilogue. (Is this bug fixed or will it happen again if I play through in coop a second time?)
Gamertag: ARiA1089
Achievements: safety not guaranteed, all according to plan, get me out of here,
  • safety not guaranteed(not rerset): couch coop on xbox, it popped for player one, but not for me the coop player, playlist shows 10/10 completion, completed 26/05/2020
  • all according to plan: completed xbox and steam version multiple times, on each difficulty with each graphics settings, achievement would not pop in couch coop either, done on 22/05/2020-20/05/2020
  • get me out of here: done on each difficulty and graphics, done the grenade glitch to sit in the pelican, and rode ontop of it, achievement did not pop, even in coop, completed 23/05/2020
Gamertag: Akashi XIII
Achievement: Living Legend

Halo CE Campaign beaten on legendary difficulty on 05/26/2020 solo. It shows all the missions are beaten on legendary, but the achievement won’t pop.
Gamertag( SCV Mythic )
Level - Regret
Time on waypoint - 14:42
Achievement- "I Regret Nothing"
-thank you
  • ODST Deathless
  • All According to Plan...
  • Achievement completed April 21, 2020
  • Chimera30
  • Monitored (H3 ODST: Find the 10th audio log)
  • Completed requirements on May 27, 2020, ~5:30pm ET
  • Found the 10th audio log and listened to it entirely. No achievement. Upon finding the 11th log, got the achievement for that log. So I've found 12 logs thus far, but am missing the achievement for finding log 10, even though I unlocked achievements for logs 9 and 11. Somehow, it skipped the achievement for log 10.
Update: 15 hours later, and the achievement seems to have unlocked on its own. I got a notification through my mobile Xbox app.
These achievements have been sitting bugged for a very long time.

Gamertag:
  • fr0gm4st3R
Achievements:
  1. Your Attention Please (H3: ODST: Find the 27th Audio Log.)
  2. Catching On (H3: ODST: Find the 28th Audio Log.)
  3. Record Store Owner (H3: ODST: Find all 30 Audio Logs.)
When Were These Unlocked:
  • Obtained all of the audio logs on May 30th, 2015 between 12:32PM and 5:45PM.
Important Note:
  • Keep in mind that I have the achievements for the 29th and 30th Audio Logs. This wouldn't even be possible if I never obtained the previous two audio logs. I know I have all 30 because I even counted all of them in game through the VISR menu, and unfortunately after obtaining the audio logs, you cannot reactivate them. There is something certainly wrong.
UPDATE: I was able to reactivate the missed audio logs by doing splitscreen with a guest account. If you had trouble before, simply try this and it should work perfectly. Unfortunately, you'll need to start from Audio Log 1 and work your way up but it was successful for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. ...
  7. 95