Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 94
  4. 95
  5. 96
  6. ...
  7. 97
xDeeKay wrote:
Gamertag: xDeeKay (PC - Steam)
What was the name of the achievement?: Seconds (Halo 2: Complete a Halo 2 playlist.)
When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?: 10 June 9:29pm (AWST)
How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?: 100%

Additional InfoThe playlist in question was Halo 2 Legendary Campaign.
I completed the 13/15 available levels on co-op (the first 2 missions aren't playable on co-op) and then went back to levels 1 and 2 and completed them on solo, but the achievement didn't unlock.
My co-op partner on the other hand had the achievement unlock directly after completing the 15th and final mission.

The playlist also appears as "UNPLAYED" under the in-game Halo 2 playlists leaderboard.
My Service Record stats on Halo Waypoint indicate I've completed all campaign missions on legendary.
Seems to be a bug with how playlists are marked as complete.
Playlists have an issue where it only does a completion check on the final mission of the playlist. So in your case the game checked for 15 of 15 missions after great journey which you only had 13 of 15 so it registers incomplete, you have to either play through or find someone with the great journey checkpoint and replay it
My Gamer tag is D4everRedRanger. I have two achievements on halo mcc on xbox that did not unlock but my friend that we do them together did unlock. The achievements are "Life Story" and "Devastating". Please fix this and thank you.
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
  • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
  • What was the name of the achievement?
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
Thank you!

The Forum Team
Name of the achievements:
Mind the Skill GapTwo Corpses in one GraveConfused CalloutsI'm sorry, DaveFront Page NewsSwift and ShallowI didn't train to be a pilotYour Heresy will stay your feetThey've always been fasterEasy to OverlookWhy am I here? - this is apparently unlocked on Xbox Live, but not on Steam
The Guardians are coming - the same issue here. Xbox Live says its unlocked but on Steam it isnt
Siege of Ivory Tower also doesnt seem to work

All within the last 2 weeks
Havent checked if any of them reset since I'm Sorry, Dave still doesnt unlock after all they probably wont have.

Its just really strange that there apparently even is an issue of Xbox and Steam syncing the achievements correctly.
On Xbox it say 160, on Steam its only 157. Still havent figured out what the 3rd, missing, achievement is.
Is there any way to at least fix that?
Hi, my gamer tag is:
El Grim Reap

I was going for the achievement:
Nagato Makes Moving Easy

I should have unlocked it on:
24th April 2020 at 2.42pm. I know the exact time as I was doing it with a friend in co-op and he unlocked it at that time.

It has not reset as far as I can see, my times are still fine and add up to less than 3 hours (I did the whole game with my friend and so should have the same time as him).

I should have finished the achievement, as stated above.

I hope you can help.
Thanks!
Appreciate the help with this, I have just loaded the game up and Nagato has unlocked. I also have another 2 that should have unlocked, however. Details are as follows:

Gamertag: El Grim Reap

Achievements: Trophy Collecter and Throne of Bones

I should have unlocked these both at 11.58am on 07/04/20 as that was when I unlocked the Skulltaker Halo 2: IWHBYD achievement, which was the last one I needed to get the two achievements I've listed above.

Nothing seems to have reset as the progress meter for the two mentioned achievements was still counting up, but is now stuck on 93% (Trophy Collector) and 97% (Throne of Bones).

I should have unlocked them as the game has registered the individual achievements for each skull.

I hope you can sort these two out as you did with Nagato.

Thanks again!
Hello,

I report two achievements which have failed to unlock:
  • Gamertag: D00rma5ter
  • Name of achievements: The Silent Cartographer; Like a Fine Wine
  • Did not unlock: TSC ~28/05/2020; LaFW 18/06/2020
  • N/A
  • N/A
I was completing the Halo: CE LASO playlist with my brother using split-screen on an Xbox One. He was using his main account: PlumLine123, to 'host' the playlist, and my account (D00rma5ter) joined using Roster, prior to beginning each mission. Unlike my brother's account, my account had never before been used to play MCC and, therefore, had no previously unlocked achievements on the game. This meant that I received the achievement for completing each individual mission for the first time, while going through the LASO playlist.

I was receiving the achievements for each mission normally, until we completed the fourth mission: The Silent Cartographer. The achievement for completion of this mission did not 'pop' on my account, which made us worry that the game had not registered its completion of The Silent Cartographer within the LASO playlist. Therefore, we feared I would not get the achievement after finishing the playlist. (Note: the mission completion achievements were awarded normally again for the other six missions that followed; this was the only mission for which it failed to show.)

As we suspected, Like a Fine Wine did not 'pop' for my account after completing The Maw, even though it did for my brother. Hence, I believe the achievement failed to show for D00rma5ter, due to the game not having registered the account's completion of the mission: The Silent Cartographer, within the LASO playlist.

I would very much appreciate your kind investigation into this issue.

Thank you
Gamertag: Lushade
Achievements:
Spoiler:
Show
"Tighten Up The Graphics", "The Great Journey", "Warrior", "Hero", "Legendary Anniversary"

For "Tighten Up The Graphics", "The Great Journey", "Warrior", "Hero", "Legendary Anniversary", I completed them on Wednesday, June 17th, 2020.
Spoiler:
Show
For all achievements, I would assume 100%.

Edit:
Spoiler:
Show
Edit Two: The Halo 2: Anniversary achievements were not done in a playlist, rather my friend and I played each mission through the Missions section. We both played the two opening cutscenes solo on Legendary.

Edit 3: In game, Halo 2 is completed, yet on the website, it says I didn't finish it.

Edit 4: Re-did "One Final Firefight" and unlocked the achievement on 06/22/2020.
  • Gamertag: flaming galaxy
  • What was the name of the achievement? All According to plan...
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 21/06/2020
"We're Gonna Need a Bigger Ship" (so far)
  • Elmozach
  • We're Gonna Need a Bigger Ship
  • I completed it 4 times today (26/06/2020)
I have tried on normal and legendary.
On Windows 10 xbox game pass.
  • Gamertag : serment
  • What was the name of the achievement? : Back for more
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? : 26/06/2020 +- 3 PM
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? : N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? : N/A
  • Screenshot : https://imgur.com/4mu7ejm
1) Gamertag: Lunar Reflexx
2) What was the name of the achievement? Back for more, Seconds, Why do this to yourself?
3) When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?:
Back for more - June 26th 2020
Seconds - June 26th 2020
Why do this to yourself? - May 31st 2020
4) When did the achievement reset?: N/A
5) How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?: N/A

These achievements were all done on PC MCC so the steam and Xbox achievements are missing
  • Gamertag: Chimera30
  • What was the name of the achievement? Record Store Owner
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? Jun 26, 2020
I unlocked the achievement Audiophile, which was for finding the 30th Audio Log. However, despite finding all 30 Audio Logs (and having each achievement associated with each Audio Log), Record Store Owner did not pop. These two achievements should unlock simultaneously since Audio Log 30 cannot be found unless all other 29 logs have already been found. There are 30 audio logs unlocked in the game and 30 achievements for those audio logs, so all conditions have been met, and no audio logs were skipped.

Update: achievement unlocked on its own overnight, while I was logged off. Not sure why it was delayed.
  • Gamertag: Top Hat Chap
  • What was the name of the achievement?: Before and After, Birth of a Spartan, Believe in a Hero, Living Legend, Greenhorn.
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? June 27th around 1pm
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?: N/A
Have completed all missions on legendary (Have the acheivements for these individually) But two haven't progressed towards the "complete all missions" achievements.
I always love halo ce in legendary
1.-Gamer tag: ezio alberto
2.-Achievement name: Flipyap
3.- Date: 30 June 2020
Here I leave the clip where it is shown that I made the achievement but it was not unlocked:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1278096036553203714
Hello,

I have one achievement that did not unlock.

1. Gamertag: DrToboggan134
2. Achievement Name: Regret
3. Date Completed: 01 July 2020

I completed the campaign mission, but the achievement did not unlock. I did have some skulls on, but they were only skull multipliers and nothing that would give the 0x effect. I ultimately finished the campaign with a negative score (lol), but not a score of 0 as some of the broken skulls would give. I also had it set to display the time throughout the mission rather than the score, but I still received a time and a score for the mission on the postgame carnage report so I do not know why it is not unlocking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Does the scarab skull void achievements on legendary
How does one beta test Halo 3?
pour an 8 wrote:
How does one beta test Halo 3?
The test flights for Halo 3 have already come and gone I'm afraid, they ended last month. If you want a chance to help test out ODST or Halo 4, make sure to sign up to the Insider program and opt into communications: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile
Gamertag: redringofdeath94 (PC-Steam) / xAECHx (xbox live)
Name of Achievement: "So You Don't Want the Tank?", "Are We There Yet?", "All According to Plan...", "Big Green Style".
When did they complete, but not unlock: The Halo 2 achievements all occurred in the past 2 weeks. The Halo CE achievement occurred mid March 2020.
Note: These some of these achievements are showing under my xbox live profile (xAECHx), but none of these achievements are showing under my steam profile (redringofdeath94). Is there a disconnect between xbox live and steam?

Thank you,
  • Gamertag Jared625
  • What was the name of the achievement? Sabre Metrics
  • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? 07/07/2020 07:30 AM
  • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? N/A
  • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? N/A
It's not showing unlocked on Xbox Live or Steam
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 94
  4. 95
  5. 96
  6. ...
  7. 97