Ok so I had only just realized the game was actually messing with my progress (as before I was shrugging it off thinking it was a bug) but ive been playing all the games on legendary with a friend for the first time (as I had only ever done them on normal on the og games) and we're about to start Delta Halo in Halo 2 and I realized NONE of my Halo 2 co-op legendary progress was saved and I realized I was getting NONE of my achievements (except for commendations or terminal achievements). My friend although is able to keep his progress.
This didnt happen to me on Halo CE previously when I was the host of the games. Idk if this is some weird co op bug but I would really love to look at my Halo 2 progress and see my playthrough please. If the score or time arent possible atleast the achievements. I am really trying to get that sweet legend achievement and I would love to not have to play through those god forsaken levels again please (and trust me yall know they're unfair as balls lmao).
1. My gamertag is: "Faultymokka
2. The achievements were just the legendary mission achievements for each level from: "Cairo Station" to "Oracle" (and all the in between) As I have completed all of these campaigns in order with a friend: "NoxxAeternum
" (I include him as idk if there might be some way to validate my claim through his achievements/progression or something)
3. I cant remember specifics but I know 30 minutes (or so) before this post I had completed Oracle. Otherwise the other missions are scattered throughout the last 3 or 4 weeks due to vacation
4. It's not resetting its more just not keeping track of my progress (only in Co op while I was not the host)
5. Well you know I kinda like finished all those levels so i'd say 100%?? just maybe?? lol
Also idk if this will help but it also doesn't let me pull up the carnage report from my actual last played mission (The Oracle on Halo 2, which I just played half an hour or so before this post) but instead shows a Halo reach level I played yesterday.
Sorry if my formatting is a little different than the OP but it gets the job done dontcha think
Please fix this and if not to my personal achievements atleast try to fix the bug for other players so they dont complete all 4 main campaigns on legendary co-op and going back to realize they didn't have any progress whatsoever and didn't get the "Legend" achievement they so definitely earned.
Anyways not to try and improve my credibility by sweet talking y'all but I gotta say i'm really excited for Infinite. I aint no 343 hater I really think Halo Infinite has potential and I wanna just play the game so damn bad lol. Thank yall for trying to appeal to as many people as you can. My only downside personally was that the demo was a lil buggy (of course cleared up) and honestly the trailer was f*cking awesome! Especially the music like gah damn I love that -Yoink- (tho maybe adding in some Seven Nation Army rifs would be awesome too) anyways continue working towards the future of the series we love. Peace.
-Koda - Class of 2023 - Halo mega-fan since BIRTH baby