Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 97
  4. 98
  5. 99
  6. 100
  7. 101
  8. ...
  9. 106
Dijwah Reklaw
Rex Sword, Commuter, and Starved for Shields (tried going for the triple)
My first attempt at this was yesterday morning, I picked up the sword in that ally as that's the one place a sword even is, but nothing happened. I came back to it today to try for it all again with a better plan to finish the mission (finishing almost immediately before writing this), tried picking up the sword again (again nothing) and actually managed to make my way through the tunnel (walking literally the entire way, leaking shields the whole time) and nothing there either
<ul class="ul1">
  • The Older
  • War Hero, Veteran, Herald of the Reclamation,
  • Achievement should have unlocked July 2020
  • N/A
  • 100%
  • [/list]
    I am not having an issue with Achievements resetting but rather not getting progress in certain game modes.

SonnieSlim
    Chol Von's Not Gonna Like This

I do not get any progress for killing Skirmishers in firefight. Matchmaking or custom. I only get it in Campaign. A friends of mine completed it in a custom firefight but I get no progress unless I play campaign.
    Gamertag: John5alive
    Achievement name: A Preference for pain
    Finished Halo 3 LASO playlist in co-op, my partner got the achievement but I didn't. I was the host throughout the entire playlist.

I did notice when I finished a level, the points from previous levels had been reset to zero

*SOLVED*
    Achievement popped
    John5alive wrote:
    Finished Halo 3 LASO playlist in co-op, my partner got the achievement but I didn't. I was the host throughout the entire playlist.

I did notice when I finished a level, the points from previous levels had been reset to zero

*SOLVED*
    Achievement popped
    Did you do something to make it pop? I have the playlist finished but my achievement is not unlocking :/
    • Gamertag: Riprollonect13
    • Achievement: Fly, You Fools!
    • Earned on January 9, 2020
    Apparently I have a recording of me spawning the banshees. I even uploaded it to my activity feed as proof that I earned it.
    • Gamertag: Hidden Boxs
    • Achievment: Devastating
    • Date Achived: 7/30/2020
    I'm so upset. I had like 91 kills out of 150 with my sniper for the golden sniper skin and it just reset after I got back on the game. Please give me my progress back.
    John5alive wrote:

*SOLVED*
    Achievement popped
    Did you do something to make it pop? I have the playlist finished but my achievement is not unlocking :/
    I did a hard reset on my Xbox and then I was in the MCC menu for like 15 minutes and it randomly popped. Hope this helps
    Herr Tod
    Dome Alone II & Plasma Master II
    Dome Alone and Plasma Master both reset on July 25th
    Dome Alone II I was at 964 precision kills and Plasma Master I don’t remember 100% where I was but somewhere in the 700 range bec I have Plasma Master I unlocked
    Those are the two challenges I remember but also my Hot Shotty, Zero Five Eight, Trusty Sidekick, and Thanks, Misriah challenges also reset. I’m a little angry that those 4 reset but I wasn’t very far into them but still.
    Gamertag: Lenny Linkens
    Achievement: You're Joking
    Completed: 08/04/2020

I completed the halo 4 campaign on legendary difficulty with a time of 2:57:41 and the achievement didn't unlock
    My achievement is not unlocking.
    1.) Gamer tag- Its Lentil Soup
    2.) Achievement name- You're joking
    3.) Completed the requirements Tue, Aug 4, 2020. Yet to unlock the achievement.
    Thank you.

As of 8/5/2020 the achievement unlocked.
    Ok so I had only just realized the game was actually messing with my progress (as before I was shrugging it off thinking it was a bug) but ive been playing all the games on legendary with a friend for the first time (as I had only ever done them on normal on the og games) and we're about to start Delta Halo in Halo 2 and I realized NONE of my Halo 2 co-op legendary progress was saved and I realized I was getting NONE of my achievements (except for commendations or terminal achievements). My friend although is able to keep his progress.

This didnt happen to me on Halo CE previously when I was the host of the games. Idk if this is some weird co op bug but I would really love to look at my Halo 2 progress and see my playthrough please. If the score or time arent possible atleast the achievements. I am really trying to get that sweet legend achievement and I would love to not have to play through those god forsaken levels again please (and trust me yall know they're unfair as balls lmao).

1. My gamertag is: "Faultymokka"
    2. The achievements were just the legendary mission achievements for each level from: "Cairo Station" to "Oracle" (and all the in between) As I have completed all of these campaigns in order with a friend: "NoxxAeternum" (I include him as idk if there might be some way to validate my claim through his achievements/progression or something)
    3. I cant remember specifics but I know 30 minutes (or so) before this post I had completed Oracle. Otherwise the other missions are scattered throughout the last 3 or 4 weeks due to vacation
    4. It's not resetting its more just not keeping track of my progress (only in Co op while I was not the host)
    5. Well you know I kinda like finished all those levels so i'd say 100%?? just maybe?? lol

Also idk if this will help but it also doesn't let me pull up the carnage report from my actual last played mission (The Oracle on Halo 2, which I just played half an hour or so before this post) but instead shows a Halo reach level I played yesterday.

Sorry if my formatting is a little different than the OP but it gets the job done dontcha think

Please fix this and if not to my personal achievements atleast try to fix the bug for other players so they dont complete all 4 main campaigns on legendary co-op and going back to realize they didn't have any progress whatsoever and didn't get the "Legend" achievement they so definitely earned.

Anyways not to try and improve my credibility by sweet talking y'all but I gotta say i'm really excited for Infinite. I aint no 343 hater I really think Halo Infinite has potential and I wanna just play the game so damn bad lol. Thank yall for trying to appeal to as many people as you can. My only downside personally was that the demo was a lil buggy (of course cleared up) and honestly the trailer was f*cking awesome! Especially the music like gah damn I love that -Yoink- (tho maybe adding in some Seven Nation Army rifs would be awesome too) anyways continue working towards the future of the series we love. Peace.

-Koda - Class of 2023 - Halo mega-fan since BIRTH baby
    What was the name of the achievement?
    [Nagato makes moving easy]
    When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
    [08/07/2020]
    I did less than 2 hours yet I didn't get the achievement.
    What was the name of the achievement?
    • Both "Back for More" and "LASO Master", Co-op partner unlocked both, gamertag: "TokimoriCow"
    [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
    • Completed around 11pm EST, August 9th, 2020
    How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
    • Requirements were seemingly fulfilled. Cairo Station - Great Journey were completed. Playlist showed 13/15 complete. Restarted and finished Heretic and Armory, 15/15 complete. I found out later that the first TWO missions possibly needed to be completed BEFORE starting co-op. It did not grant me the Bronze and Platinum nameplates either.
    IF IT STARTS THE PLAYLIST ON CO-OP AT CAIRO STATION, MAKE THE REQUIREMENT 13/13.

Screenshot of 15/15: https://imgur.com/JFmRnIj
    (Reporting from PC)

They've Always Been Faster
    Halo: Reach: Clear Winter Contingency without setting foot in a drivable vehicle.
    (Tested this multiple times on multiple difficulties myself. Nothing.)

All According to Plan...
    Halo CE: Kill the first group of enemies on The Truth and Reconciliation without being detected.
    (There is an entire post on this achievement being bugged for many players for over half a year.)

A Preference for Pain
    Halo 3: Complete the Halo 3 LASO Campaign playlist.
    (This is one that hits hard for some people. Upon completing the playlist, the Xbox achievement is granted as intended. However, the achievement is bugged on Steam and does not unlock regardless of what you try.)
    Give me my bugged mcc achievements I posted it years ago, you have enough time developing halo infinite and popping bugged achies, after that sad announcement... .

P.S: delete overpowered weapons from halo 5
    Forum Team wrote:
    We’ve been investigating reports regarding achievements in MCC with individual players, and want to make sure we're investigating all instances of achievements not unlocking (or progress resetting) with the Xbox team.

If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following:
    • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on)
    • What was the name of the achievement?
    • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock?
    • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset?
    • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset?
    Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be relevant to our investigation of this matter.
    Thank you!

The Forum Team
    • Gamertag (if different from account you're posting on) - Fat is My Job
    • What was the name of the achievement? Skulltaker Halo 3: Black Eye
    • [If achievement did not unlock] When did you complete the achievement, but have it not unlock? I probably picked it up years ago but for sure tonight August 12, 2020.
    • [If achievement reset] When did the achievement reset? - N/A
    • How far along were you into the achievement when it reset? - N/A, I picked up the skull and waited several minutes but no achievement.
    Gamertag - ObliviousJC
    Name of Achievement: Multiplayer Champion
    When did you complete the achievement? Has been stuck at 97% for a week without advancing though the Domination achievement is progressing showing I have wins
    Please see below "If you’ve had an Achievement that did not unlock, or had its progress reset, please provide the following":
    • Crimson XVII
    • Committed, In It To Win It, Big Time Gamer, Long Time Fan, Battle Hardened, The Long Haul. Thermopylae, Striking Fear in Their Hearts.
    • Achievements not completed, however they are no longer tracking/updating for completion upon matches/missions played. Stuck at a %.
    • N/A
    • Achievements are stuck at 94%, 87%, 83%, 73%, 70%, 66%, 58%, 50% regardless of more matches or missions played.
    Additional Information - While playing Halo 3 MP on the 13th of August I was disconnected from Xbox Live due to my internet service going down. I was given a temporary ban for matchmaking due to my service cutting out. I did not close out of the Halo MCC app when service was restored. I continued to play online matches and that's when I noticed the achievements % were not updating after playing 10+ games. I tried some campaign missions and those achievements seemed to work and unlock, it is the multiplayer games and achievements tied to those that have a certain number of plays that are not progressing and stuck on their certain percentages.

Thanks You!
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 97
    4. 98
    5. 99
    6. 100
    7. 101
    8. ...
    9. 106