Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Achievement Progress / Unlock Reports

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 97
  4. 98
  5. ...
  6. 99
Dijwah Reklaw
Rex Sword, Commuter, and Starved for Shields (tried going for the triple)
My first attempt at this was yesterday morning, I picked up the sword in that ally as that's the one place a sword even is, but nothing happened. I came back to it today to try for it all again with a better plan to finish the mission (finishing almost immediately before writing this), tried picking up the sword again (again nothing) and actually managed to make my way through the tunnel (walking literally the entire way, leaking shields the whole time) and nothing there either
<ul class="ul1">
  • The Older
  • War Hero, Veteran, Herald of the Reclamation,
  • Achievement should have unlocked July 2020
  • N/A
  • 100%
  • [/list]
    I am not having an issue with Achievements resetting but rather not getting progress in certain game modes.

SonnieSlim
    Chol Von's Not Gonna Like This

I do not get any progress for killing Skirmishers in firefight. Matchmaking or custom. I only get it in Campaign. A friends of mine completed it in a custom firefight but I get no progress unless I play campaign.
    Gamertag: John5alive
    Achievement name: A Preference for pain
    Finished Halo 3 LASO playlist in co-op, my partner got the achievement but I didn't. I was the host throughout the entire playlist.

I did notice when I finished a level, the points from previous levels had been reset to zero

*SOLVED*
    Achievement popped
    John5alive wrote:
    Finished Halo 3 LASO playlist in co-op, my partner got the achievement but I didn't. I was the host throughout the entire playlist.

I did notice when I finished a level, the points from previous levels had been reset to zero

*SOLVED*
    Achievement popped
    Did you do something to make it pop? I have the playlist finished but my achievement is not unlocking :/
    • Gamertag: Riprollonect13
    • Achievement: Fly, You Fools!
    • Earned on January 9, 2020
    Apparently I have a recording of me spawning the banshees. I even uploaded it to my activity feed as proof that I earned it.
    • Gamertag: Hidden Boxs
    • Achievment: Devastating
    • Date Achived: 7/30/2020
    I'm so upset. I had like 91 kills out of 150 with my sniper for the golden sniper skin and it just reset after I got back on the game. Please give me my progress back.
    John5alive wrote:

*SOLVED*
    Achievement popped
    Did you do something to make it pop? I have the playlist finished but my achievement is not unlocking :/
    I did a hard reset on my Xbox and then I was in the MCC menu for like 15 minutes and it randomly popped. Hope this helps
    Herr Tod
    Dome Alone II & Plasma Master II
    Dome Alone and Plasma Master both reset on July 25th
    Dome Alone II I was at 964 precision kills and Plasma Master I don’t remember 100% where I was but somewhere in the 700 range bec I have Plasma Master I unlocked
    Those are the two challenges I remember but also my Hot Shotty, Zero Five Eight, Trusty Sidekick, and Thanks, Misriah challenges also reset. I’m a little angry that those 4 reset but I wasn’t very far into them but still.
    Gamertag: Lenny Linkens
    Achievement: You're Joking
    Completed: 08/04/2020

I completed the halo 4 campaign on legendary difficulty with a time of 2:57:41 and the achievement didn't unlock
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 97
    4. 98
    5. ...
    6. 99