Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Achievements not unlocking

OP HP LightMn

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 66
I just finished halo CE on normal difficulty but upon completion the achievements for beating the game on normal and easy did not unlock. The achievement progress seems to show that I didn't do one mission but in game it says I've completed all 10 missions on normal. I think this may have to do with a glitch I experienced with "the library". Just after it loaded and the introduction cutscene finished I saved and quit to take a break; when I loaded the mission back up I spawned at a checkpoint where you belong following guilty spark, but I just continued playing. At the end of the game when the achievements didn't unlock I figured this was the problem and went to go replay "the library" but when I loaded it up again I spawned at the same checkpoint that I did before. Please help. If I posted this in the wrong forum, I'm sorry, this is my first time on the site.
I'm having a problem as well with achievements not unlocking anymore. They were working this morning but the last few hours I've noticed that when I would complete something for achievement I wasn't getting any. For example i didn't get an achievement for looking at the second terminal in the second level of halo: ce. Or I tried to collect the skull in the 4 mission and after getting the skull no achievement on screen or on the achievement app. This is all kind of a bummer :-(
Yes I'm having the same issue, I played Dawn from Halo 4 last night on Heroic and got the achievement for completing it. Today, I played the Pillar of Autumn in CE on Normal and didn't get the achievement for completing it nor for the terminal.
Same thing is happening to me, no achievement os unlocking. They were unlocking the first hour of playing but after that nothing. No skulls are active.
Same thing is happening to me as well. No achievements for anything.
Just had this for the 343 Guilty Spark terminal + Completing on normal
My achievements are pretty glitchy. I got the achievement for killing 100 elites mid way through playing my first mission which was cairo station, I know i didn't kill anywhere close to a hundred elites.
I wanted to play through Cairo Station on Legendary with the Scarab Skull on, and in the process picked up the That's Just... Wrong Skull, not realising that the Scarab Skull disabled achievements. It is now there in the Skulls menu, but I went back to get it again for the achievement, and every attempt since has resulted in me NOT getting the achievement. Was starting to get worried that I'd screwed up my achievements on day 1, but it's reassuring to see I'm not the only one experiencing achievements not unlocking.
I was unlocking the Halo CE ones yesterday but today Halo 2 is not popping any. Any official word on this?
Similar problems here. I unlocked the terminal in 343 Guilty Spark and completed the level on Legendary - no achievements for either task.

Also, I was playing the Legendary playlist for Halo CE - I beat Assault on the Control Room and then the game skipped the 343 Guilty Spark level and brought me straight to The Library. (thus the reason why I went back to 343 Guilty Spark to complete the level and get the achievements and then they didn't unlock).

Also just picked up the Black Eye skull in The Library - no achievement.
Achievements on the XB1 are pretty glitchy in general in my experience, not just with the MCC. A lot of times I'll just randomly get achievements that I know I didn't complete.
Same thing here, didn't get terminal 7 achievement on the library so carries on and didn't get any for completing the level either, went to next level and found the terminal.... No achievement! Seems progress for achievements has been lost too as it now says I have killed 0 enemy's on the achievement app but seems fine within halo itself?
Achievements on the XB1 are pretty glitchy in general in my experience, not just with the MCC. A lot of times I'll just randomly get achievements that I know I didn't complete.
I think it's a bit more than just "glitchy in general" when people are having a widespread problem. I've never had a problem with achievements until MCC.
Most of the ones for Halo 2 aren't unlocking.
Just had my first glitch; completed the level "The Oracle" but didn't give me the achievement for it
Yep, having the same problem. No Beachhead achievement, famine skull achievement, or Terminal 4 achievement.
Just gone on stats and am getting 'connection timed out' anyone else getting this? May be linked?
I see this often with titles on the xbone. I have found that if you sign out and sign back in while in the game you got the achievements for that they tend to pop in bulk. Try it and let me know if you still have a problem =)
Whattttt? My achievements have worked just fine....weird. Hoping MM works today.
SkullMunch wrote:
Just gone on stats and am getting 'connection timed out' anyone else getting this? May be linked?
Yeah I get that too, probably a server issue.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 66